• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Today is LHL's last birthday as Prime Minister!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lee-hsien-loong-clown-wave.gif

Posted by @zeebrugge and @ramlee with some minor editing:

Today, 10 February, is Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 71st birthday. This could also very well be his last birthday as Prime Minister of Singapore since he pledged to step down at age 70. Come pen your well wishes and send goodwill to our loong running Prime Minister.

I am sure everyone will agree that even though the journey has been tough, but he has done his very best and continue to be one of the best Prime Ministers of Singapore has to offer throughout all these years. Cheers and loong life to PM Lee!

I look forward to the day when a better democratic government is formed under your leadership. In the meantime, I support and only support the incumbent Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong Who was legitimately elected with an overall vote share of ~61%. I think, but I don't confirm, that if you have the real ability to stand against DPM Lawrence Wong in a fair election, PM Lee will happily honour your challenge and stand aside to let you lead the country. So, we are counting on you already, make your words count. Stand up and be counted, walk the talk and talk the walk. That's what PAP always do.

Sir, we wish a heypi birthday and remain in the pink of health and live to a 100 years and beyond so we will be fortunate to be under your capable leedership, Sir! :(

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/happy-birthday-prime-minister-lee.6871263/

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy Birthday.
Wish you many happy, healthy, and Blessed years.
Please consider reintroducing the Estate Duty, and implementing Capital Gains Tax, as well as increase the top five personal income tax brackets, by 2 to 5 per ecnt ASAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almost two decades of this pink piece of shit at the helm. No proper term limits and North Korean style father-to-son entitlement succession. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has he done to make Singaporean lives better?

He made Singapore the most expensive city to live in globally.