• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Bahru Woman Receives Porsche Cayman As A Showy 21st Birthday Gift

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birthdays are a unique yearly event that every single person on earth has. It is the one time of the year we can feel special about being born and existing on this earth.

We give gifts on birthdays because it is a long-standing tradition and has become customary in modern times. But as ordinary citizens, we usually get basic gifts like clothes, a phone or maybe a simple dinner. However, for this woman from Johor Bahru, she received something extravagant that made netizens a tad envious!

SOURCE: SINCHEW
Just recently, a video on Facebook became the talk of a Batu Pahat Facebook group. Apparently, a 21-year-old woman was presented with her very own sports-car, a bright yellow Porsche 718 Cayman. But that’s not all, the sports car was gifted in a big plexiglass box filled with balloons, wishing her a happy birthday!

According to Wau Post, the parents had planned to gift their second daughter a sports car for her 21st birthday to fulfil a promise they made to her when she was a young girl. “It was a father’s promise to his daughter. And since we are (now) capable (of keeping it), we decided to honour the promise.” the 39-year-old mother said.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK
To add to the surprise, the birthday girl was given her birthday present a whole month earlier. The mother explained that her daughter’s birthday is actually in December, but since they had already found the ideal car for her, they decided to surprise her further with a special arrangement – the glass box and balloons!

The car was delivered outside of the daughter’s workplace around 8pm. Because it was in a public location, the incredible spectacle was seen by everyone. Which is how the pictures started circulating online. Scrolling through Facebook, netizens showed mixed reactions, from envy to some just being happy for the birthday girl.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK
Most comments say that they would be happy getting a toy car, let alone a real Porsche sports car. One woman commented, “If the family can afford to give gifts, what’s wrong with it? After all, money can’t follow you to the grave,“, which at the time of writing, garnered 31 likes. Another comment stated that the parents were the ones to gift it, but the one who will be using the car the most is the dad.

It is an honourable thing to honour your loved one’s wishes. Seeing the comments, we as netizens should know when to mind our own business, especially if the gesture has nothing to do with you or anyone else around them. Let’s learn to support each other, despite all the differences.

https://hype.my/2022/300216/johor-bahru-woman-porsche-cayman-21st-birthday-gift/

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally distasteful to do it in front of his employees who are the ones helping him get rich.

Low IQ and EQ. No surprises, its a Beng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell gifted German car must be Chiobu then according to your son of Cantonese whore definition. Pui!
Alamak the Cantonese chiobu was only gifted a German beetle car to park at home. So poor Yucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak the Cantonese chiobu was only gifted a German beetle car to park at home. So poor Yucks.
So poor 狗眼看人低 的Cantonese chiobu gifted one German beetle car only think other people cannot afford to buy condo in spore, asked me to 滚回你的hdb 去。 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So poor 狗眼看人低 的Cantonese chiobu gifted one German beetle car only think other people cannot afford to buy condo in spore, asked me to 滚回你的hdb 去。 Pui!
Wonder who gifted the 狗眼看人低Cantonese chiobu so cheap German beetle to park at home? Must be the spore car plate Mercedes man.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese angbao in cents, Cantonese daotao gifted car also cheap version hahaha
That reminds me last time my wedding dinner I invited one retiring or just retired colleague with Cantonese name and he came for the dinner but didn’t give angbao. Eat free meal gifted ZERO angbao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me last time my wedding dinner I invited one retiring or just retired colleague with Cantonese name and he came for the dinner but didn’t give angbao. Eat free meal gifted ZERO angbao.
Just because leaving already want to steal people angbao eat free. Before that act nice act friendly Cantonese. Exactly the same mindset and behavior as my ex Cantonese accountant act nice act subservient then last day of service leaving already gave me a big push indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because leaving already want to steal people angbao eat free. Before that act nice act friendly Cantonese. Exactly the same mindset and behavior as my ex Cantonese accountant act nice act subservient then last day of service leaving already gave me a big push indeed.
And of course my Malaysian Cantonese neighbour from hell steal people house. Why I so suay met so many vile cheap despicable Cantonese? Can distribute such vile people to others?