• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK Singer George Lam Celebrates 75th Birthday; Announces Upcoming Concert

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
hype.my

Source: China Press

One thing that is a constant in everyone’s lives are birthdays! After all, everyone has one and most tend to celebrate it as an occasion. This of course includes Hong Kong artist George Lam (林子祥).

George celebrated his 75th birthday yesterday (12th October) and what a celebration it was! As he reaches 75, family, friends and fans were all very eager to celebrate with him. Additionally, George also received good news about his upcoming concert!

collage-4-8.jpg.webp
Source: Weibo/mj微风/Anita梅艷芳飛越舞台

A series of photos showing George celebrating his birthday with his family and friends were uploaded to social media. Several photos showed George posing with different people and different cakes. In fact the artist shared that he had eaten four to five cakes for his birthday alone!

In addition to the birthday celebrations and well-wishes from netizens online, George’s day was made better by some good news. George’s concert which is to be held on 26th December 2022, will be opening a limited ticket sale on 20th October.

Please cherish it,” the event organiser reportedly said. “(This) is a Christmas gift from Lam.” This will be George’s first concert since the pandemic. His last performance was in 2019. Additionally, the concert was initially scheduled to be held in March, however, it ended up being postponed several times.

collage-6-11.jpg.webp

Well, we too would like to offer belated birthday wishes to George Lam! We also hope his concert goes as planned in December!

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: George LamGeorge Lam 75th birthdayGeorge Lam birthdayGeorge Lam birthday photosGeorge Lam concertHong Kong artist George Lam林子祥

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
hype.my

One thing that is a constant in everyone’s lives are birthdays! After all, everyone has one and most tend to celebrate it as an occasion. This of course includes Hong Kong artist George Lam (林子祥).

George celebrated his 75th birthday yesterday (12th October) and what a celebration it was! As he reaches 75, family, friends and fans were all very eager to celebrate with him. Additionally, George also received good news about his upcoming concert!

collage-4-8.jpg.webp
Source: Weibo/mj微风/Anita梅艷芳飛越舞台

A series of photos showing George celebrating his birthday with his family and friends were uploaded to social media. Several photos showed George posing with different people and different cakes. In fact the artist shared that he had eaten four to five cakes for his birthday alone!

In addition to the birthday celebrations and well-wishes from netizens online, George’s day was made better by some good news. George’s concert which is to be held on 26th December 2022, will be opening a limited ticket sale on 20th October.

Please cherish it,” the event organiser reportedly said. “(This) is a Christmas gift from Lam.” This will be George’s first concert since the pandemic. His last performance was in 2019. Additionally, the concert was initially scheduled to be held in March, however, it ended up being postponed several times.

collage-6-11.jpg.webp

Well, we too would like to offer belated birthday wishes to George Lam! We also hope his concert goes as planned in December!

Tags: George LamGeorge Lam 75th birthdayGeorge Lam birthdayGeorge Lam birthday photosGeorge Lam concertHong Kong artist George Lam林子祥

He's a lucky bastard. Gets to squeeze Sally's huge melons for more than 2 decades and eat her abalone until they shrank in size and dried up.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ah lam is those type that already aged at 30s and leemain about the same for the rest of their life KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why ? :rolleyes:
KNN early aging how to age further KNN like my uncle ever said before when he was in 20s his buddy of same age look 20s while when he was in 30s he still looked 20s while his buddy looked 50s that's why some people even asked my uncle was that your father :eek: when they went vacation (soon par with dying of covid if untrue) KNN but when my uncle reached late 40s he suddenlee started to catchup with him and eventuallee overtook him with a karchng bin that looked above 60 while his buddy maintained a looked of 50s :cool: leelee KNN lor KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN early aging how to age further KNN like my uncle ever said before when he was in 20s his buddy of same age look 20s while when he was in 30s he still looked 20s while his buddy looked 50s that's why some people even asked my uncle was that your father :eek: when they went vacation (soon par with dying of covid if untrue) KNN but when my uncle reached late 40s he suddenlee started to catchup with him and eventuallee overtook him with a karchng bin that looked above 60 while his buddy maintained a looked of 50s :cool: leelee KNN lor KNN
It's the result of self-discipline.

And when you are in the showbiz and need to keep your looks in order to continue acting, especially in a lead role, you will be forced to have self-discipline.

It's self-discipline that helps to keep your focus, and it's the focus helps to pull everything together. If you lose your self-discipline and start drinking and womanizing, the concentration is lost and your face and body will be pulled apart.

It's easier for men to keep the same look even as they age - Adam Cheng, Ray Lui, Michael Miu, all of whom are 60 and above. You will notice that the celebrities I mentioned have almost zero gossips about womanizing. For women, there is no cure, unfortunately. Once your pheromone is exhausted, you live on cosmetics or show a lot of skin to distract the lau tikos. :rolleyes:

Last edited: