• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK Artist Bosco Wong Has 3 Strict Criteria For A Potential Wife

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK Artist Bosco Wong Has 3 Strict Criteria For A Potential Wife​

BY RACHEL CHUAH
MARCH 27, 2023
hype.my
Sources: 腾讯- 腾讯网/Instagram/@boscomine
Nowadays, it isn’t uncommon for people to be averse to following the timeline of life. Most prefer to live life at their own pace, without being pressured into hitting certain milestones at certain times. It definitely makes for a less stressful lifestyle, that’s for sure!
Unsurprisingly, there are also celebrities who have subscribed to such ideals. One such celeb is Hong Kong artist Bosco Wong (黄宗泽). Bosco may be a popular, well-known celeb, however, the 43-year-old has yet to wed. In fact, the artist recently shared he has no interest in getting married!
Source: Instagram/@boscomine
This isn’t the first time the former TVB artist has been approached about his love life. Previously, Bosco attributed his lack of interest in marriage to his home life. “Maybe because I was born and raised in a single-parent household, I do not have this ideal desire for a family,” Bosco allegedly told reporters once. The actor added then that he would leave it up to fate.
However, it seems fate isn’t the only one in charge of his romantic relationships. Bosco recently joked that there was another force at play when it came to his love life. “Want to be my girlfriend? (You’ll) have to go through my mother’s test first!” he laughed. “She has driven away so many people.” Bosco also shared that his mother has never pressured him about dating or marriage.
Still, Bosco does have his own criteria for a partner. The artist’s first concern turned out to be his work. “She can’t mind that I’m in this line of work, because it will definitely become (an issue),” he said. “Secondly, I don’t like being too sweet or cuddly. I like an independent woman.” His final criteria was for her to be neat. “I don’t (like) others messing with my stuff,” he admitted.
Sources: China Press/Instagram/@boscomine
As it turns out, Bosco’s love life hasn’t been very smooth. The artist alleged that he had quietly dated once before. However, when his friends started gossiping about it, he became rather cautious about seeing new people.
Additionally, Bosco’s previously shared girlfriend standards earned him quite the backlash from netizens. But, it seems Bosco’s strict criteria hasn’t changed much! Well, we can only wish him well in his quest for love.
Sources: China Press, The Star
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Bosco WongBosco Wong (黄宗泽)Bosco Wong Chung ChakBosco Wong familyBosco Wong girlfriendBosco Wong girlfriend criteriaBosco Wong love lifeBosco Wong momBosco Wong motherBosco Wong on getting marriedBosco Wong on marriageBosco Wong potential partnersBosco Wong WifeBosco Wong's Girlfriend黄宗泽