• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the PAP hardcore haters - next time, dun push the middle voters too hard

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oy john tan, how come you are surfing sammyboy and not celebrating? Not invited? Everyone in grassroots must hate you.

You are sharp. If he is a true PAP grassroot member, he would be celebrating in some stadium now.

That fellow is fake PAP supporter. He plays the reverse psychology card.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First order of things is to eliminate useless opposition parties so that some sort of coordinative strategy can be effected. The best case is for opposition parties to first have a round of election among themselves before deciding who gets a chance to take on the incumbent.
Only the voters can remove those bogus opposition parties by not voting them. But our voters are too immature. If HHH can gain 10%, it shows how silly our voters are. So WP must change but sadly, I don't think they will.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First order of things is to eliminate useless opposition parties so that some sort of coordinative strategy can be effected. The best case is for opposition parties to first have a round of election among themselves before deciding who gets a chance to take on the incumbent.

I think best is for all the other parties to either disband or merge with the WP.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only the voters can remove those bogus opposition parties by not voting them. But our voters are too immature. If HHH can gain 10%, it shows how silly our voters are. So WP must change but sadly, I don't think they will.

Indeed, I don't even know what is in the mind of KJ, when he decided to contest against LHL in AMK GRC, and best, got RN to be in the team.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, it appeared that there are also those who intentionally cheer the opposition on when they are heading in the wrong direction and giving them false confidence. I must say it was a great strategy and they have done a great job.

You need to thank the people who turned up at the WP rallies. Gave WP the greatest amount of false hope!

The turnout for the other opposition rallies provided very accurate amount of support they were going to receive at the polls.

PAP don't need turnout for their rallies. People read and listen to PAP on the daily news. They also interact daily with PAP through grassroots.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think best is for all the other parties to either disband or merge with the WP.

So many big egos in the different parties, it will never happen. i still say have a first round of national election among oppositions first, then go and face the incumbent.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need to thank the people who turned up at the WP rallies. Gave WP the greatest amount of false hope!

The turnout for the other opposition rallies provided very accurate amount of support they were going to receive at the polls.

PAP don't need turnout for their rallies. People read and listen to PAP on the daily news. They also interact daily with PAP through grassroots.

Indeed indeed, the huge turnout and all the big hoo ha really frightened the swing voters.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many big egos in the different parties, it will never happen. i still say have a first round of national election among oppositions first, then go and face the incumbent.

Easiest is for GE2020, just contest < 50% of seats. Then PAP confirmed willose more seats, like PE BE example.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easiest is for GE2020, just contest < 50% of seats. Then PAP confirmed willose more seats, like PE BE example.

You sure? True blue sinkies have already been replaced by shitizens for such results to happen. Either that or some kind of cheating took place? Why the implementation of 100 votes sample? To prepare you 2 hrs after polling to accept the results so you don't die of shock when the final results was out and cried kelong. Indeed we did it swee swee unlike Najib caught pants down with all sorts of cheating in his election. Pap is the best and sinkies are the dumbest sheeps.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP thinks it could continue to keep quiet like mice in parliament, then talked big pre-GE to get in again. This GE result almost made all of them jobless except Png Teng HUAT. Li Lilian the insurance agent fat pig got what she deserves for her silence and kicked out to be full-time mum.

GE2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
You nailed it, e69. I also think the middle swing is due to fear. Oh well. This country deserves the government the vote for. For better or worse, we have to live with the consequences.

The many versions of the fake so called bookies list does it's trick of fear mongering. Imagine if you put together the worst case scenario combining all the bookies list, it shows the pap may not even have simple majority.

This fear swing the middle ground to pap. Not forgetting the Singapore trait of not in my backyard mentality.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will continue to fuck the PAP lowlife losers and ball-less sinkie losers.. it is a joy for me to do that.

i want all of you to suffer under PAP policies.. then i have the last laugh.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are a fucking fake opposition supporter.. you are telling opposition to contest less than 50% seat..

you fool others but do not fool me. go fuck yourself.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are a fucking fake opposition supporter.. you are telling opposition to contest less than 50% seat..

you fool others but do not fool me. go fuck yourself.

Jiu hu kia, which part of "Middle/Swing voter" you do not understand? Swing voter is PAP or Opposition supporter meh? Dunno why UMNO employs retards like you to be their IB.

Also, you have KPKB a lot about PAP and openly supported SDP, so did you vote against PAP in the Singapore General Election? Did you vote for SDP? Yes or no?

No? Then shut the fuck up and fuck home to matland to get screwed by your 46.75% majority Government!!

UMNO fuck your jiu hu mother's old chee bye!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 227