• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This WP Team Will Trash PAP Team at MP

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The past is not necessary a good predictor of the future. So can ignore past achievements by other leaders

Dead man is History, today younger generation will look for the future not history!

If you want history of the past can you bring mee rebus @20 cents per bowl?
you can't! so forget about the past, look towards the future!!

The future is more opposition in ParLeeMent!

Today our young eligible youngsters will definitely vote the Opposition!!
Youngsters toady in Stinkapore are being marginalized! period!

So MP has got one old dead wood time to discard!
MP got one clueless Minister, don't know the different between
card board collector making a hard living from exercise??

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dead man is History, today younger generation will look for the future not history!

If you want history of the past can you bring mee rebus @20 cents per bowl?
you can't! so forget about the past, look towards the future!!

The future is more opposition in ParLeeMent!

Today our young eligible youngsters will definitely vote the Opposition!!
Youngsters toady in Stinkapore are being marginalized! period!

So MP has got one old dead wood time to discard!
MP got one clueless Minister, don't know the different between
card board collector making a hard living from exercise??

Yes, on Sep 11, Singaporeans must vote for the future and not vote based on past glories. Singaporeans must vote with their heads and not with their hearts

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is so interesting the way you answer question. And I suppose that is the mentality of Opps.

They can never see anything good that was done for Singapore in the last 50 years.

The thread covers widely and shows what many forumners said. It gives you a comprehensive perspective of the failures and evils of the pap

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thread covers widely and shows what many forumners said. It gives you a comprehensive perspective of the failures and evils of the pap

Take everything with a pinch of salt.

I never believe everything forummers say in a forum.

Likewise with politicians.

Judge them by their results. Look at their records.

Look at our country 50 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years and 5 years ago and see what it is today. Then make your judgment.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Likewise with politicians. Judge them by their results. Look at their records. Look at our country 50 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years and 5 years ago and see what it is today. And make your judgment.

You must have found that you cant refute what were said in the thread. Instead of coming down from your high horse and agree with what were said, you chose to say that you need to take what were said with a pinch of salt. Why don't you make us sound silly in that thread by refuting us with your "facts"?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Likewise with politicians.

Judge them by their results. Look at their records.

Look at our country 50 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years and 5 years ago and see what it is today. Then make your judgment.

Why do I not believe everything forummers and politicians say ?

Because everyone has his or her own agenda.

So, what is the yardstick ?

Show it by their results and their records.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do I not believe everything forummer say ?

Because everyone has his or her own agenda.

Do you believe what were said in that thread? If you don't believe what were said, say why.

Do you believe the facts presented? If not, state your "facts"