• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP idea - Degrees with 5 years validity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fucking stupid idea. They should enforce a iq test every 2 years for leelevancy in workforce.
Good catch. This dirty whore like to say digital sex and drilling
:whistling:
:cool:
You evil coward criminal bully Cantonese prostitute descendant same as semaj2357 aka Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka cottonmouth aka ginmother are so proud in hide in rat hole forum to tell evil filthy lies of me and insult me a virgin a dirty whore. So shameless twisting what I said of digital means using finger in rape crime to i am a slut whore and add a whistle sign to insult me slut whore and yet got the cheek to keep calling yourself wise. Evil coward bullying is what you have done and still doing to me with your cantonese pride for years and obviously bullying is nothing sensible I.e nothing wise if not murder molest rape all called wise. Pui your filthy Cantonese dirty whore phua cb!

A wise action or decision is sensible. It's never wise to withhold evidence. She had made a very wise decision. It is wise to seek help and counsel as soon as possible.

Wise definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary