• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This WP Team Will Trash PAP Team at MP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole seah will be a good second liner for the next GE.....by which time she would have settled down a lot more and matured under WP close mentorship programme!!!

Yes, if she volunteers for WP now, she is likely to be fielded at the next GE. But if she can volunteer now, she can swing votes to WP on Sep 11

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contesting election should not be seen purely as candidate vs candidate but system vs system

System comprises of how recruitment are done, logistic, manpower planning, intelligence, planning, grassroots outreach, media relation etc. by far only WP has a system in place to counter pap system. For the rest it simply a matter of candidate vs pap election machinery.

yes...both party branding and individual candidate qualities count

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
During and after the elections, it would be a good time to do a tax audit on all the WP candidates.
There's no need to do for PAP. All are millionaires heard e new phrase aspirng towards billionaires. How wuld they knw misery lah. Only know their own misery when kana cancer.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is more fortunate. Lau Goh still risky. May just win by hundreds of votes. I dont see him improving on previous score.

Everyone has over-rated GCT. I still think it is 50-50 for MP GRC.

Most people were surprised the vote swing in 2011. And NSP had only NS.

The anger is more severe now. And WP has YJJ, HTR and DG. So anything can happen

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WP is fielding a " suicide squad" against ESM Goh, TCJ PAP team in MP. With no heavyweight in the WP team, they are planning to lose. They are over-relying on He TingRu, a Cambridge trained lawyer to take on the challenge in MP. The rest are unknown.

I like your misplaced confidence. I hope GCT and TCJ think like you

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think the PAP will just hold onto MP by a narrow margin, Wooden could take all the credits for the victory and retires in glory. :rolleyes:

maybe PAP will win by a slim margin if WP sends in YJJ, HTR and DG.

But I think PAP will be trashed in WP allows NS to join their A Team, making it YJJ, NS, HTR and DG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to do for PAP. All are millionaires heard e new phrase aspirng towards billionaires. How wuld they knw misery lah. Only know their own misery when kana cancer.

God is the great equaliser. People who have ill gotten gains suffer in other ways

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this archer who is a man with courage and will lead a courageous WP team to deliver the 74 years old, old man's lau goh for immediate retirement at the Marine Parade GRC.

Attachments

• mp gtc.jpg
    mp gtc.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 232