• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This WP Team Will Trash PAP Team at MP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

Wise words and good advice. Tks

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mis-governance or whatever else, the pappies are now past their usefulness in the country with their pro-foreigners' policies. Sinaporans need leaders who care for sinaporans first, kick out foreigners who have court convictions and keep only foreigners who are an asset to the country, not all kinds of ah tee and ah kow from the foreign lands.

Agree. Singaporeans must see that the root cause of many Singapore's problems is the PAP. To solve Singapore's problems, we must kick out the pap

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Singaporeans must see that the root cause of many Singapore's problems is the PAP. To solve Singapore's problems, we must kick out the pap

GCT can help us. He must open his mouth more often for shit to be thrown out. I have this hunch he will score several own goals this GE.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What record does WP have to show that they can "govern" well ?

Don't be so evasive... just name one will do.

PAP has proven to me that it is unable to bring Singapore forward. PAP has proven to me that it has messed up Singapore. I am convinced that PAP must be kicked out and brought to answer the wrongs it has committed against SG and Singapore.

I want to give other Party a chance to prove themselves. If WP cant do a good job, it will be kicked out just as what we want to do to the pap

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...What records can WP show to prove that they have "governed" well ?

Pappies dominated Govt for 50 years...Where WP got chance to prove they have governed well? They go for only 28 seats this GE, not even 2/3 to kick out pappies. That is why, LKY was so arrogant that he said pappies is Govt, Govt is pappies. Who can tell him to shut up?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT can help us. He must open his mouth more often for shit to be thrown out. I have this hunch he will score several own goals this GE.

GCT is a senile old man who has outlived his worth. He has scored an own goal by saying PAP can do self check. Wait for WP to bring up this GCT's own goal at the rallies

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has proven to me that it is unable to bring Singapore forward. PAP has proven to me that it has messed up Singapore. I am convinced that PAP must be kicked out and brought to answer the wrongs it has committed against SG and Singapore.

I want to give other Party a chance to prove themselves. If WP cant do a good job, it will be kicked out just as what we want to do to the pap

PAP has not proven that they can bring Singapore forward ?

Where have you been in the last 50 years ?

Is your head still in the sand ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies dominated Govt for 50 years...Where WP got chance to prove they have governed well? They go for only 28 seats this GE, not even 2/3 to kick out pappies. That is why, LKY was so arrogant that he said pappies is Govt, Govt is pappies. Who can tell him to shut up?

LKY has been wrong for much of the time during his last five years on earth. A man must have wisdom to retire at his peak and not stay on beyond his worth and start making silly comments.

Look at what LKY and GCT did during the lst five years. GCT will start doing more harm to pap and himself if he continues to stay in politics

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I want to give other Party a chance to prove themselves. If WP cant do a good job, it will be kicked out just as what we want to do to the pap

Correct. Those oppie candidates who are willing to stand up and speak for sinaporans in Parliament ought to be given the chance to masok Parliament. Pappies been taking sinaporans for granted for 50 years. Now is the time to tell pappies the party is over, time to work for sinaporans, for the country or get lost.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go read my "Crumbling of Singapore?" thread. The thread gives you a good idea of how much damage pap has done to Singapore and Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct. Those oppie candidates who are willing to stand up and speak for sinaporans in Parliament ought to be given the chance to masok Parliament. Pappies been taking sinaporans for granted for 50 years. Now is the time to tell pappies the party is over, time to work for sinaporans, for the country or get lost.

I respect all Opposition candidates who step forward and speak out. They may have different ideas but they seek to improve Singapore.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....LKY has been wrong for much of the time during his last five years on earth. A man must have wisdom to retire at his peak and not stay on beyond his worth and start making silly comments.

Look at what LKY and GCT did during the lst five years. GCT will start doing more harm to pap and himself if he continues to stay in politics

LKY never conceded defeat to anyone. Who dared to challenge him? JBJ did and LKY said he got a hatchet in his bag. JBJ shut up.

Woody is just an old fool, hanging around to waste time. He should have packed off to go play golf till his balls dropped off.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, 50 years of progress, but what price sinkies paid? What price did foreigners pay who got parachuted into the country?

To praise pappies for progress made but overlooking their harm done to the country is myopic.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY never conceded defeat to anyone. Who dared to challenge him? JBJ did and LKY said he got a hatchet in his bag. JBJ shut up.

Woody is just an old fool, hanging around to waste time. He should have packed off to go play golf till his balls dropped off.

Yes, under LHL's leadership, pap has fallen

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, 50 years of progress, but what price sinkies paid? What price did foreigners pay who got parachuted into the country?

To praise pappies for progress made but overlooking their harm done to the country is myopic.

superficial progress at the expense of Singaporeans' stressed out lives. This cant be sustained

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go read my "Crumbling of Singapore?" thread. The thread gives you a good idea of how much damage pap has done to Singapore and Singaporeans

It is so interesting the way you answer question. And I suppose that is the mentality of Opps.

They can never see anything good that was done for Singapore in the last 50 years.