• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darryl David - Steady, hor

leSrjRH.jpg

0au9G9J.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]The Workers' Party[/h]
"While all the MPs will be assisting all the candidates in the areas that we've announced, the Aljunied GRC team will remain intact to contest the coming GE. It is meaningful for us to remain as a team to seek their mandate for the next term.

All the elected MPs will be staying put in their constituencies." - Sylvia Lim

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP Team as team to remain at Aljunied GRC ????
What a fcuk is WP ????
I really disappointed and lost hope.
WP is really a no ball party.
I will not support WP again if all WP MPs hiding comfort zones.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)[/h]ack to Hammer time at the very coffeeshop in which I was first introduced to the press on 3 April 2011. Several friends texted me upon learning the news to ask if it was a belated April Fools joke. It has been quite a journey since.

In the first photo is Rani, a Hougang resident who has been a dedicated volunteer since the 2012 Hougang By-Election. I have been blessed to know so many committed volunteers and members since joining the Party.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP same team to remain at Aljunied GRC ???
WP is a no ball party !!
I expect Ah Lian to lead WP to conquer East Coast or Marine Parade but she choose to stay in comfort zone to collect 16k, what a disappointed.
Spoil your vote at Aljunied GRC, Punggol east and Hougang.
Opposition parties, please gather together to have 3-corners fight to kick out the fake opposition WP

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect Ah Lian to lead East Coast or Marine Parade but she lost moral to fight prefer to stay in comfort zone at Aljunied GRC.
Please spoil your vote if WP is contesting.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]He Ting Ru[/h]Public Figure

A weekend of walkabouts. Many residents spoke to us to offer us their support and also to share their concerns with us.

What struck me most was the palpable level of excitement on the ground, and how so many of us feel very deeply about what kind of country we want to be going forward. Sometimes we did not agree with one another, but we still respected each other's views and parted with a heartfelt smile and acknowledgement that what we did have in common was that we want the best for Singapore.

I hope we continue to maintain this cordial level of dialogue and respect as we continue to learn much from one another.

11891052_717307131707792_8392720882122159202_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He Ting Ru

Public Figure

A weekend of walkabouts. Many residents spoke to us to offer us their support and also to share their concerns with us.

What struck me most was the palpable level of excitement on the ground, and how so many of us feel very deeply about what kind of country we want to be going forward. Sometimes we did not agree with one another, but we still respected each other's views and parted with a heartfelt smile and acknowledgement that what we did have in common was that we want the best for Singapore.

I hope we continue to maintain this cordial level of dialogue and respect as we continue to learn much from one another.

11891052_717307131707792_8392720882122159202_n.jpg

11882354_717308075041031_5725879348416786943_o.jpg

11879005_717308375041001_9060821845806120761_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
是不是 low as goalkeeper at Aljunied GRC is already very safe with CSM as strong defender the PAP clown no way can go 45%.
Now SL prefer to stay in the comfort zone many opposition residents are very dispointed and will spoil their votes.
If SL go MParade the WP votes in Aljunied GRC will increase but now WP commit a suicide cowardly no moral spirit to fight their PAP brother.
Spoil your votes where WP is contesting as WP is PAP 'B' Team
My family of 5 will spoil my vote in Aljunied GRC.
I have no respect for WP.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]theonlinecitizen[/h]News/Media Website

The Workers' Party secretary general, Low Thia Khiang, takes a swipe at PAP's first assistant secretary general, Teo Chee Hean, over the latter's tirade that he had shed "crocodile tears" over Lui Tuck Yew's resignation.
Low said:

“I think as a deputy prime minister, with due respect, he wanted to comment in that way, I think, let Singaporeans [judge] and see this kind of standard of the PAP in politics. Is this the kind of politics that we want in the future?"

Low questions PAP's "standard of politics", S'poreans should decide

At a walkabout on Sunday morning in Nee Soon GRC, the Workers' Party secretary general, Low Thia Khiang, took a swipe at the deputy prime minister's remarks...
theonlinecitizen.com

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
是不是 low as goalkeeper at Aljunied GRC is already very safe with CSM as strong defender the PAP clown no way can go 45%.
Now SL prefer to stay in the comfort zone many opposition residents are very dispointed and will spoil their votes.
If SL go MParade the WP votes in Aljunied GRC will increase but now WP commit a suicide cowardly no moral spirit to fight their PAP brother.
Spoil your votes where WP is contesting as WP is PAP 'B' Team
I have no respect for WP.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I have no respect for all WP MPs.
They just want to stay in their comfort zone to collect easy 16k no moral to venture other GRC.
Hope other opposition parties go 3-corners fight sure can pull at least 10% WP votes.
Spoil all WP votes where WP is contesting

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]States Times Review[/h]Media/News/Publishing

In a media interview during a walkabout at Nee Soon GRC today (August 16), Workers' Party Sylvia Lim confirmed that the incumbent team will remain to serve in Aljunied GRC and contest in the coming election.

Responding to media enquiries regarding Deputy Prime Minister's angry tirade against her instagram photo, Sylvia Lim said:
"The Deputy Prime Minister should develop a sense of humour. People are interested in national issues, not just town council matters."

The Workers' Party chief, MP Low Thia Kiang, appears not bothered by DPM Teo's insult saying the former was "shedding crocodile tears" when he said he was disappointed with the Transport Minister's sudden resignation:

"We will let Singaporeans decide."

Unlike other GRCs, Aljunied GRC do not have an anchor minister from the PAP government to contest.

Workers' Party incumbent MP for Punggol East, Lee Lilian, also confirmed that she will continue to serve Punggol East SMC and contest in the coming general election. Opposition stronghold Hougang SMC, will also continue to see its incumbent WP MP Png Eng Huat contesting in the GE.

Also announced today, the PAP lineup for West Coast GRC is confirmed to be Lim Hng Kiag, Foo Mee Har, S Iswaran and new face Patrick Tay. Their opponent will be Reform Party. Incumbent PAP MP for Pioneer SMC Cedric Foo also confirmed he is going for the next term in the same ward, which will be contested by National Solidarity Party. Newly-carved out GRC, Jalan Besar, will see four heavyweight MPs who have served more than 3 terms: Lily Neo, Information and Communications Minister Yacob Ibrahim, Denise Phua and Minister of State Heng Chee How. Jalan Besar GRC will face the Workers' Party in the coming election.

http://statestimesreview.com/…/workers-party-sylvia-lim-co…/

Workers' Party Sylvia Lim confirms the same team will serve Aljunied GRC

In a media interview during a walkabout at Nee Soon GRC today (August 16), Workers' Party Sylvia Lim confirmed that the incumbent team will remain to serve...
statestimesreview.com

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

States Times Review

In a media interview during a walkabout at Nee Soon GRC today (August 16), Workers' Party Sylvia Lim confirmed that the incumbent team will remain to serve in Aljunied GRC and contest in the coming election.

Responding to media enquiries regarding Deputy Prime Minister's angry tirade against her instagram photo, Sylvia Lim said:
"The Deputy Prime Minister should develop a sense of humour. People are interested in national issues, not just town council matters."

The Workers' Party chief, MP Low Thia Kiang, appears not bothered by DPM Teo's insult saying the former was "shedding crocodile tears" when he said he was disappointed with the Transport Minister's sudden resignation:

"We will let Singaporeans decide."

Unlike other GRCs, Aljunied GRC do not have an anchor minister from the PAP government to contest.

Workers' Party incumbent MP for Punggol East, Lee Lilian, also confirmed that she will continue to serve Punggol East SMC and contest in the coming general election. Opposition stronghold Hougang SMC, will also continue to see its incumbent WP MP Png Eng Huat contesting in the GE.

Also announced today, the PAP lineup for West Coast GRC is confirmed to be Lim Hng Kiag, Foo Mee Har, S Iswaran and new face Patrick Tay. Their opponent will be Reform Party. Incumbent PAP MP for Pioneer SMC Cedric Foo also confirmed he is going for the next term in the same ward, which will be contested by National Solidarity Party. Newly-carved out GRC, Jalan Besar, will see four heavyweight MPs who have served more than 3 terms: Lily Neo, Information and Communications Minister Yacob Ibrahim, Denise Phua and Minister of State Heng Chee How. Jalan Besar GRC will face the Workers' Party in the coming election.

http://statestimesreview.com/…/workers-party-sylvia-lim-co…/

0:00/0:50

-PAXP-deijE.gif

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP MPs just want to stay in their comfort zone to collect easy 16k no moral to venture other GRC.
Hope other opposition parties go 3-corners fight sure can pull at least 10% WP votes.
Spoil all WP votes where WP is contesting

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

States Times Review

WP MP Low Thia Kiang: DPM Teo's comment is PAP standards
Workers' Party chief MP for Aljunied GRC Low Thia Kiang today (August 16) responds to Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean's insult against him:
"I think as a Deputy Prime Minister, with due respect, if he wanted to comment in that way, we should let Singaporeans decide if this is the kind of standard of the PAP in politics. Is this the kind of politics we want in the future? What do we want the future of Singapore to be? We want to be more civilised in our political engagement, we are not a third world country."
DPM Teo has earlier insulted the Opposition MP for "shedding crocodile tears" when the latter said he was disappointed that the Transport Minister has suddenly resigned.
http://statestimesreview.com/…/wp-mp-low-thia-kiang-dpms-c…/

0:00/0:00

-PAXP-deijE.gif

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP MPs just want to stay in their comfort zone to collect easy 16k no moral to venture other GRC.
Spoil all WP votes where WP is contesting.
WP deserved to be kicked out at Aljunied GRC

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of sudden, you have changed. I guess either your sammboy account got hacked or your mind is NOT stable. Perhaps you should visit IMH asap to cure you :wink:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
When news broke that Ah Lian will continue to stay in Aljunied GRC I completely no respect for WP.
I believe many hardcore supporters either in Aljunied GRC or others would like Ah lian to lead a team either in East coast or M parade GRC but she has no ball to fight against Wooden.
Aljunied GRC WP supporters will spoil their votes here.
hope other opposition parties to challenge WP to stop WP from winning.