• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The problem with democracy in Singapore

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You still dun get my point... they almost lost Aljunied. They lost every other wards. You are just too lazy to think.

And so losing every ward means they don't have tens of thousands of supporters who care to turn up at their rallies? Why am I talking to a retard anyway? LOL!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You believe all those tens of thousands who attended the Opposition Party rallies voted for the Opps?!

You are so believing !

surely it cant be PAP dogs and ibs attending oppo rallys!!!!!judging from the dismal turnout at PAP rallys,PAP needs to put in more effort into catering more nasi lemak,and booking more buses to fetch attendees and distributing more fun packs.and whats up with PAP ministars bowing and apologizing the night before elections?do u really need to be reminding ur voters ur sorry for fucking up big time?of course how was PAP to know they would win an austonding victory,should have saved all that unnecessary bowing and apologizing.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surely it cant be PAP dogs and ibs attending oppo rallys!!!!!judging from the dismal turnout at PAP rallys,PAP needs to put in more effort into catering more nasi lemak,and booking more buses to fetch attendees and distributing more fun packs.

What matters at the end of the day is it gets the results.

You can say some vote with the stomach. But never underestimate the meaning behind the gesture. Voters think of the people who take care of their needs , not just talk about their needs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And so losing every ward means they don't have tens of thousands of supporters who care to turn up at their rallies? Why am I talking to a retard anyway? LOL!

Don't you think the Opps feel let down by the outcome ? Don't you think that there is a sense of deep disappointment from being disillusioned by what they saw at their rallies, but in reality when it came down to the results, that was only a mirage.

Don't get me wrong. The Opps had tried , but they were not good enough this time round.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What matters at the end of the day is it gets the results.

You can say some vote with the stomach. But never underestimate the meaning behind the gesture. Voters think of the people who take care of their needs , not just talk about their needs.

i believe its our parents who take care of our needs not the PAP,besides taking care of our needs,our parents also pay taxes so they expect things in this country to function,like the education system for example.the exchange is this..... in return for sinkies being good hardworking productive citizens,the PAP or the government ensures that things function as per normal,i never expect a magic handout from the PAP neither have i ever received a magic handout from PAP all my life,i grew up poor all my life.how successful i am and how wealthy i am in the future ultimately depends on me.so what is this about PAP taking care of my needs?do they feed me?do they pay for my electric bill?do they pay for my transport?what does PAP actually do besides sitting on their ass and collecting money?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you think the Opps feel let down by the outcome ? Don't you think that there is a sense of deep disappointment from being disillusioned by what they saw at their rallies, but in reality when it came down to the results, that was only a mirage.

Actually, I did notice that the crowd was thinner in 2015 than in 2011, especially on election night at the stadium. The mood is just not there anymore.

Don't get me wrong. The Opps had tried , but they were not good enough this time round.

Well, I thought that the opposition was the best in 2015. They lost because a dead man stole the show.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I did notice that the crowd was thinner in 2015 than in 2011, especially on election night at the stadium. The mood is just not there anymore.

Well, I thought that the opposition was the best in 2015. They lost because a dead man stole the show.

u r right,i give up too.opposition is no more!!!vote PAP 2020 to screw sinkies more!!!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
surely it cant be PAP dogs and ibs attending oppo rallys!!!!!judging from the dismal turnout at PAP rallys,PAP needs to put in more effort into catering more nasi lemak,and booking more buses to fetch attendees and distributing more fun packs.and whats up with PAP ministars bowing and apologizing the night before elections?do u really need to be reminding ur voters ur sorry for fucking up big time?of course how was PAP to know they would win an austonding victory,should have saved all that unnecessary bowing and apologizing.

that is a good point. Also, it was never revealed who paid for the nasi lemaks and buses. It should come out of the pockets of the PAP. But I bet they used PA money, or some funds from a grassroot org. all of which is taxpayer money.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Don't blame the dead man he didn't cast his vote.

Look around you and blame 7 out of the 10 people you see.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You must be another stupid sinkie who is too lazy to think. Those who throng the opposition's rallies belong to the 30%. The rest of the 70% are watching their soap operas at home.

Unfortunately, you are right. The 70% would rather spend their time watching korean soap operas, or playing online computer cames, or PS 2 rather then spend a couple of hours to research their vote. Therefore, like I said, they are LAZY.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only conclusion one can draw is election fraud committed by the PAP. The Elections Department reports to the PM. Can we realistically expect that department to conduct an election that results in the defeat of the ruling government? What safeguards are there to ensure that our election is conducted fairly? None and the PM doesn't even pretend that there are safeguards to ensure that he doesn't interfere in the workings of the Election Department.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only conclusion one can draw is election fraud committed by the PAP. The Elections Department reports to the PM. Can we realistically expect that department to conduct an election that results in the defeat of the ruling government? What safeguards are there to ensure that our election is conducted fairly? None and the PM doesn't even pretend that there are safeguards to ensure that he doesn't interfere in the workings of the Election Department.

That is the typical mindset of a sore loser.

Instead of looking into how they could do better next time, they are blaming everything other than themselves for their loss.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP ib Alert... Fuck your mother's phua Chee buy.. Trying sublime method to make people vote for PAP.. Another attempt to insult the intelligence of human being..

If it even insults the low intelligence of a Malaysian chink like yourself, it further proves that I am not a PAP IB. A more likely candidate would be erotica69.