• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Little Nonya

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xiang yun is very sweet and chio.....20 years ago. I always enjoyed watching early morning 2,3 am 80s TV shows starring xiang yun and the number 1 hunk back then Wang Yuqing ( back then, he' better looking than the now Qi Yuwu or the then Li Nanxing or Desmond Shen )

some comments about the show.
- This is the type of story based character show that SBC used to produce in the 80s and early 90s. The feel is here.
- Jeanette Aw has a high pitch sharp piercing voice that is very irritating. I didn't notice that in this show. Has she gotten rid of that? That's good for her.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
344x480.aspx

8684611228283l.jpg

8684316147106l.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cool%20speak%20postcard%20-%20jeanette%20aw.jpg

For a girl who can't speak mandarin well, she has definitely gone a long way in The Little Nonya...good acting as YuXiang and then speaks very good Mandarin as YuNiang.

Charming actress!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG_7166.jpg

excellent acting by three of them - bound my love,honesty and compassion.great acting indeed.very sad and very touching.......can't stop sobbings sometimes:-(

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG_1179.jpg

why must good people always suffer so much? joanne has a heart of gold and jeanette has a heart of compassion and selfless love. yet both suffer.