• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Taylor Swift Writes Song To Thank PAP For Taking Good Care Of Her Mother Who Grew Up With Sinkies Under PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
taylor-sngapore.jpg

Taylor Swift is in Singapore for her "The Eras" tour in Asia.

She kickstarted her first concert at the National Stadium on Mar. 2, as part of her six sold-out shows here.

Swift played hits like "Cruel Summer", "Lover", and "Fearless".

At one point in between performing songs "marjorie" and "champagne problems", she addressed the crowd who had put up their phones when "marjorie" was played.

Swift revealed that the song "marjorie" is about her maternal grandmother and that her mother used to grow up in Singapore.

"My mum actually spent a lot of her childhood with her mum, dad, and sister growing up in Singapore," she said.

She said her mother would take her on a drive and they would pass by the latter's old house and school, each time they were in Singapore on a tour.

She added that she had heard a lot about Singapore throughout her life and expressed her appreciation for concertgoers who had paid special attention during the song.

"To get to come here and play a show this big with so many beautiful, generous people who (are) just essentially honouring my family with what you just did with that song, it means the world. I already love you, we're gonna have a blast tonight."

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/taylor-swift-mother-singapore/