• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Little Sinkie Giselle Proud To Drink Taylor Swift's Sweat! Even Received Taylor's Black Hat! Thank You PAP Edwin!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ts22hat0303.jpg

SINGAPORE – What does it feel like to hug Taylor Swift? It is apparently a little bit salty, according to Singaporean Giselle Heng, who turns 11 in June.

The girl not only got to hug and high-five the American superstar, but was also given the fedora hat Swift dons for the performance of 22.

This happened during Swift’s first of six nights of her Eras Tour at the National Stadium on March 2.

Over the telephone with The Straits Times, the Yishun Primary School pupil recounts: “I gave her a friendship bracelet that says 22. I told her, ‘I love you’, and she told me, ‘I love you’, too. I hugged her and a bit of her hair went into my mouth. It tasted a bit salty because of her sweat, but I don’t care at all.”

Since kicking off the tour in Glendale, the United States, in 2023, Swift has made a tradition of bestowing the fedora – dubbed the “22 hat” – on stage to a lucky fan.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...hat-at-first-night-of-eras-tour-gig-in-s-pore