• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

P5 Sinkie gal got to hug Taylor Swift and was given her Fedora hat. Now she's happy like fuck as if she had an encounter with Jesus Christ.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a touching scene in Ms Taylor Swift's Eras tour in Singapore.....

This will give better picture of what went on..... Nothing staged, but love between a highly successful singer due to SUPPORT by most worldwide, and a mere child in ther formative years seeking for solace....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOVE is the greatest power on Earth. It can compel one to the greatest height beyond imagination, but if mishandled by petty emotions, it will burn one to ashes....

Ms Taylor Swift, thru her simple country styled music that most Humans would desire for a simpler life, as well as Humanity,& its evolution, & her genuine love for not just her fans, had INSPIRED many & touched many, many lives.

Love is the greatest power on Earth....

She bears striking resemblance to Ms Jennifer Lawrence, the heroic figure in the Hungry games, whom portrayed care & love for Humanity in dire times....

This song inspired many. No Human is alone, male or female as we are not born out of vacuum tubes but with love. Just replace the words if sung by her " I am your lady, & you are my FRIEND"......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at the Sports Hub area briefly this afternoon. Never before have I witnessed such a huge gathering of self-absorbed bitches wearing a prostitute's uniform. :roflmao:

So many of them were wearing a glittery sequin dress or skirt and high cowboy boots. I even saw a champion wearing a pink furry jacket, carrying a pink furry mini handbag and wearing pink furry high cowboy boots. And it was a hot afternoon. :biggrin:

And their sisterhood could be spotted even far away in the Mountbatten Road/ Old Airport Road areas. :rolleyes:

Many tudung-wearing maciks and minahs too, some wearing a translucent glittery vest. :eek:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I was at the Sports Hub area briefly this afternoon. Never before have I witnessed such a huge gathering of self-absorbed bitches wearing a prostitute's uniform. :roflmao:

So many of them were wearing a glittery sequin dress or skirt and high cowboy boots. I even saw a champion wearing a pink furry jacket, carrying a pink furry mini handbag and wearing pink furry high cowboy boots. And it was a hot afternoon. :biggrin:

And their sisterhood could be spotted even far away in the Mountbatten Road/ Old Airport Road areas. :rolleyes:

Many tudung-wearing maciks and minahs too, some wearing a translucent glittery vest. :eek:
i was there too around 3pm. already lots of people when we cycled past the stadium

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

r u inside or outside ze sports hub? :unsure::eek::thumbsdown::biggrin: