• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Zoe is Matriarch in New Little Nonya Sequel about Peranakan SPGs by Mediacorpse!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can’t wait for new rape scenes and story lines about Peranakans mating with Foreign Talents!​

Tasha Low Is The New Little Nyonya, Zoe Tay Plays The Matriarch In Mediacorp’s Upcoming Spin-Off Of The Hit 2008 Drama​

The star-studded (Chantalle! Jesseca! Shaun!) cast of Emerald Hill, which will air in 2025, was announced today.
Ainslyn Lim
Ainslyn Lim
30 Jan 2024 at 21:46
ShareBookmark
The Little NyonyaEmerald HillChantalle NgTasha LowJeanette Aw Tasha Low Is The New Little Nyonya, Zoe Tay Plays The Matriarch In Mediacorp’s Upcoming Spin-Off Of The Hit 2008 Drama

To say The Little Nyonya is one of the most successful local dramas of our time is an understatement. Mediacorp's 2008 decades-spanning epic about a Peranakan family was a smash hit not just in Singapore but all over Asia.
Who can forget Jeanette Aw’s turn as the long-suffering Yue Niang? Or Joanne Peh's award-winning performance as the tragic Yuzhu? Not us for sure.

Now it’s time for fans of this iconic drama to rejoice.
Mediacorp announced today that a new drama Emerald Hill, which is part of the The Little Nyonya franchise as it features characters from the original series, is in the works.

It is slated to air in the first half of 2025.
Emerald Hill will similarly follow the story of a big Peranakan family, and promises to be “as enchanting and emotionally charged as its predecessor”, according to a Mediacorp spokesperson.
Tasha Low, 30, is set to play the new ‘Little Nyonya’, Zhang Xin Niang.
Xin Niang starts out as a homeless child who fends for herself on the streets with her foster mother, played by Chen Liping.

She later finds out she is the long-lost daughter of the wealthy Zhang family, and reunites with her birth mother, who is played by Jesseca Liu.

Of course, lots of drama will ensue.
The big bad of the drama is Chantalle Ng, 28. She plays Anna, Xin Niang’s cunning and vindictive cousin, who tries to sabotage Xin Niang at every turn. Fun fact: Chantalle's mum, Lin Meijiao, also played a villain in the OG drama. One can say she's carrying on her mum's legacy.
Ferlyn G stars as Zhang Anya, the Zhang’s family’s real long-lost granddaughter. So yes, that means Xin Niang is... not a Zhang. Dun dun duuun....
Ah Jie Zoe Tay plays the Zhang’s family matriarch, Liu Xiu Niang. Her eldest son, played by Shaun Chen, is married to Jojo Goh’s character. The couple have a son, played by Nick Teo.
Waitaminute... Will Zoe, who looks nowhere near old enough to have a son Shaun Chen's age, be decked out in old lady make-up for the entire drama? We'll have to wait and see.
Jesseca Liu's character is married to Zoe Tay’s second son, but as of press time, the actor playing that role has yet to be announced.
Romeo Tan plays Ah Jie’s third son, while Sheila Sim plays her youngest daughter.
The star-studded cast also includes Tyler Ten and Zhang Zetong, both of whom will romance Tasha, as well as Dawn Yeoh, Desmond Ng, Zhang Yaodong, Herman Keh, Zhai Siming, and Yes 933 DJ Zhu Zeliang.
Oh yes, Jeanette Aw will be reprising her role as Yue Niang — who is the mum of Zetong's character — though we’ll have to watch it to see how much she actually appears.
If that's all too much to digest for now, don't worry, you have more than enough time to familiarise yourself with the family tree.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear , lao Zoe in a rape scene?
Yep, in the leaked script there's a scene where she roams Little India on a Sunday afternoon all by herself in a bra-less tank-top and panty-less miniskirt, and the rest, as they say, is history....

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do sinkies actually give a fuck to MediaCock TV series ? The new batch of actors and actresses can't act, aren't articulate and talks like reading from a script.

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, in the leaked script there's a scene where she roams Little India on a Sunday afternoon all by herself in a bra-less tank-top and panty-less miniskirt, and the rest, as they say, is history....

Lao Zoe should be wearing sexy translucent Kebaya, showing off her tits and thick bush.

Definitely will give Sinkie Uncles some thrills.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To say The Little Nyonya is one of the most successful local dramas of our time is an understatement. Mediacorp's 2008 decades-spanning epic about a Peranakan family was a smash hit not just in Singapore but all over Asia.
Who can forget Jeanette Aw’s turn as the long-suffering Yue Niang? Or Joanne Peh's award-winning performance as the tragic Yuzhu? Not us for sure.
Wow I am so proud to be the only one that no watch this. Not like Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @Pinkieslut and others so free with nothing better to do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I am so proud to be the only one that no watch this. Not like Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @Pinkieslut and others so free with nothing better to do.
In fact you can count with one hand the local dramas I watched in my life. 小人物的心声or whatever that coffee shop long running drama I also no watch. No wonder I am so superior to the bully dogs here indeed.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact you can count with one hand the local dramas I watched in my life. 小人物的心声or whatever that coffee shop long running drama I also no watch. No wonder I am so superior to the bully dogs here indeed.
Oh dear, who cares about you.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go act as a fucking whore in that show. You will probably win the best supporting role in next year's Star Awards. A role that you can perpetually act in.

61mpe+nwjvL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Zoe raped by CECA in Little india?