• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The intelligent middle ground

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL listen to this cunt and his posturing.

Elections are very simple you dickhead.

If you want to win by absolute majority, make sure an absolute majority of your constituents are thriving and happy. Simple as that.

If they aren't then you have to use all the resources (lol, privileges) at your disposal (redrawing boundaries) to force the win.

This is an election of privileged vs the disenfranchised. (More and more keep swelling the latter's numbers.)

The privileged would love many more millions living here, gthey have apartments to rent out, or they will be fucked when its time to pay the mortgage.

The disenfranchised are desperate for change, to try something new, they feel they have nothing more to lose and theyre willing to take that gamble.

Tonights results will tell you exactly how pissed off the disenfranchised are....or whether the tanjong pagar residents of bukit timah road are more powerful.

Simples...now fuck off.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
SL not only knocked on doors. Her stint in parliament exposed her to the public and voters knew she is no lemon. It was hard work. If she adopted the talk only strategy, liao, wil only be another GMS. I am sure deep down the MIW salute her efforts.

I hold this view too. All my respect to the responsible opposition like SL who labours all these while despite the hefty odds against them.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your article is better than Catherine Lim 'known known, known unknown & unknown unknown" article. You rightly point out that the 40% intelligent middle ground is the decider for the outcome of this GE. As we all know, if it is a by-election, the Opps will win because the middle ground would then know that the PAP government is still in charge.

Appreciate your reply. :smile:

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are those forumers with their so-called straw polls predicting strong opposition victories??

All disappeared!

Goodness they led all of us loonies to believe we are entering into a golden age :*: :oIo:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where are those forumers with their so-called straw polls predicting strong opposition victories??

All disappeared!

Goodness they led all of us loonies to believe we are entering into a golden age :*: :oIo:

LOL. Paging marjojon, spotter52, etc. Your bookies won or lost tonight? Next time don't anyhow give ball. Best is to makan and under.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
U go and see la. All forecasts were accurate!

Only accurate if you predict PAP victory ... if then, you stand up truly :smile: it is those who are truly confident of breakaway opposition victories with their so called expert polls - they are the ones I am wondering where the heck they are. I should never give them credibility by even starting this thread hoping they give us more analysis. Nope they truly disappeared - they are just loonies like all of us:*: with the possible exception of you I guess :smile:

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
marjojohn is banging his lau kway bu very hard now out of despair and shock. need to call ambulance.....for the lau kway bu.

marjojohn - wasted all my time tracking his posts. Darned! You wonder why he keeps giving updates so confidently esp his people working hard on the ground to get data ... what are his motives?

Lesson learned - stop believing the internet esp sammyboy ones :eek: