• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks for All Your Support!

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure some are upset by Jane. Sorry for those who even send me mushy messages and friendship requests. I have ignored you and also your requests.

Goondusami and I (aiyah, fuck lah, we are the same person) thank you for all your support and flames.

Sorry to those like Moonlightafairs in the course of this few days. He is an honourable man! Please upz him if you can!

As for Goondu and Jane, we (fuck lah, I mean me or I) will retire from Sammyboy.

Good luck to All. Best wishes for 2013 and beyond.

A truly great place to be in!

Many many many thanks once again.

Ps - will not be back!

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure some are upset by Jane. Sorry for those who even send me mushy messages and friendship requests. I have ignored you and also your requests.

Goondusami and I (aiyah, fuck lah, we are the same person) thank you for all your support and flames.

Sorry to those like Moonlightafairs in the course of this few days. He is an honourable man! Please upz him if you can!

As for Goondu and Jane, we (fuck lah, I mean me or I) will retire from Sammyboy.

A truly great place to be in!

Ps - will not be back!

Why are you doing this.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year dude !..i knew it was coming from the start..:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ps - will not be back!

Last but not least; can printscreen those mushy requests or not ?..:biggrin::eek:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bye bye All!

Thanks to those who added or subtracted the rep points and power.
Apologies to those who went to bed angry after reading my posts.
We (again fuck lah, I mean I) wish you all the best for the coming year.

As Jane said, we will not be back. Have a great christmas and a happy new year!

All the best! And Sammyboy is the BEST!

Goondusami - The Stupid Proud Singaporean....hehehehe....:biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jane Goodusami,

you are a freaking piece of shit. A loser in cyberspace and most probably in real life.

Please fuck off.

Ps - will not be back!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
End of Game liao lah. Dont embarass people lah. I also cringed when I read them. Buay tahan!!

Please fuck off, loser. Most likely a schoolkid toying with his computer. Wait till your mum finds out the kind of horsing around you've been doing. Hope she;s the caning type.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey Goondu, please return me those points that i have unknowingly upped you hor..cb kia.:eek::cool::smile:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Truly a moron who sings jailhouse rock on his electric guitar when the rest of the forum is playing beethoven.

The whip must be used on you.

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
LASTLY, for those who want to flame me for one LAST TIME, I am in the Chat Room.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you read the English, you already know its from a singkie.
My hunch was correct. Chahahahahahahaha...........................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THIS IS one great love story...something to remember by JANE AND GOODUSAMI...love forever...ROMEO AND JULIET.....wauhhaaa!!!

Well done GOODUsami. Before you sign off with Jane, at least donate some money to poor kopi can?