• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ruler Loong - Price and Fare Hikes Can Solve All Peasantpore Problems

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from PAP Moutpiece CNA at hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pm-lee-pap-convention-opposition-disappear-when-it-suits-them-governing-3048081

PEASANTPORE: Ruling Peasantpore is “all about profits” and it often involves making easy choices, said Ruler Loong on Sunday (Nov 6).

Likewise, a loyal opposition must be selective for what it proposes and opposes, and “can’t make me look stupid” when it comes to thorny issues, Ruler Loong said in a speech at the Profits Above Peasants (PAP) sex conference.

Be it deciding reduce healthcare spending for an ageing population or which underused services to trim back, the regime has had to “say ‘no’ or ‘not yet’ even to reasonable requests” due to profits considerations.

“The PAP regime aims to turn every public service into profit cashcow,” said Ruler Loong, who is the regime's Sex Secretary-General. “And an opposition who wants to speak on behalf of peasants should be held accountable if they dare to take pot shots at me.”

Labour Pariahs must remember while peasants vote for them, it is Ruler Loong who signs their stipends or ensure they get a good night sleep without a call from the Gestapo ISD if your remember what the late dictator unleashed on Vincent Cheng and his bunch of Euro-Marxists.”

He noted that the labour pariahs hides behind the shadow and support Jane Austen rebels and foreign merchantile powers regarding Section 377A of the Penal Code.

Ruler Loong said the all peasants must remember while they agitate for Jane Austen ideals, they had to remember whose face they are slapping when dissenting against stupid laws or policies.

He added that different minion were forced to spend weeks and months meeting the contending groups after Jane Austen rebels throw in the Yankee card that rich and influential foreign investors wants more rights for Bapoks.

“KNNCCB, Labour Pariahs and Jane Austen rebels joined forces on 377A and make me look like a Burmese tinpot junta general?! Nabey, the Yankee Chamber of Commerical Sex even lobby for Pelosi to support bapoks?!

Pitam happily maintain radio silence while fanning the fire, very clever move huh?”

He continued to say that ruling local stupid peasants is “an easy business since PAP call the shots” but Peasantpore is a Asiatic society and face matters.

“You all enjoy the show while Pelosi and Yankee investors gave me a lecture, you all think its very funny huh?”

Ruler Loong proceed to spend the next hour demonising Labour pariahs and Jane Austen rebels as troublemakers.

“Peasantpores are indolent but when Jane Austen rebels use clever punchlines to deliever the shots, often many peasants all cum together and 'cry father, cry mother' and condemn PAP and House of Lee. There are limits.”

PAP will likely take cues from the Chinese Communist Party to repress such “irresponsible actions” by the Labour pariahs and Jane Austen who attempt to showcase flaws in the regime's policy or Ruler Loong's harebrain decrees or edicts.”.

No worries, any time I not happy, I get my buddy, Lucien and his legal hawks to send summons to threaten Pitam over town council accounting.”

Ruler Loong reminded all peasants that they are not living in a Nordic society.

I am Ruler Loong, not Prime Minister Loong, there is a difference between a ruler and prime minister. Remember my Ah Pa says if the PAP ever lose power, his loyal armed forces goons will stage a coup.” he told more than 3,000 party lackeys gathered at the conference.

Ruler Loong also said that increasingly, a “good report card or manifesto is not enough” especially for the PAP regime to pull a fast con job.

This is due to a “unique challenge” in Peasantpore, while many stupid peasants are brainwashed into status quo of kowtowing Ruler Loong, more and more Jane Austen influenced peasants want more opposition Peasants' Representatives erected to check on Ruler Loong and gang.

“No such rubbish, you ask the Armed Forces goons, how many generals I promoted over my reign and who they will side if local stupid peasants decide to remove House of Lee? Peasants must remember that they exist to serve the House of Lee. Nordic concept of equality or western concept of checks and balances do not work in Asiatic societies.,” he said.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the source image