• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You Feng Tian Wei And PAP

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In all my postings,till now I do not swear or curse like a girl by hiding behind a computer.If I want to do that ,I will do it face to face ,eyes to eyes like a real man.I doubt u have the guts to do it in front of me.Bro,we are just expressing our diff views!

For this case,I am pappies,so what?There is no forever friends or enemies in this World!

You ok or not? You dun get the meaning of my earlier post? Please read carefully. You dunno what does Dr Chee Bye's doggie means? Dr Chee Bye as in Dr Chee Soon Juan. Is he part of PAP??

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pundek,u simply run out of arguments and frustration'ly using vulgarity like a girl hiding behind your computer.I simply sympathise with u.Behave like a real man please,we are simply expressing diff views.

Im having a good laugh Ah tiong. I know you are frustrate. By the way..Sleep early if not your American Mncs Bosses will sack and send you back home :biggrin:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Ah tiongs nor SInkies for Sure. No Ang mohs and No ang moh companies, We are Done.

Without our Great Founder, SIR RAFFLES and Dutch Uncle, UN and MNCs(American/European) . You and your fellow T.T countrymen will not be here. hahahah

u may be right that the angmo have contributed a lot to this place,but what I care is this place belongs to the Chinese.This is what I am interested in the whole arguments Ha Ha...

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
u may be right that the angmo have contributed a lot to this place,but what I care is this place belongs to the Chinese.This is what I am interested in the whole arguments Ha Ha...

haha, Stop joking monkey.. The National Anthem and National Language is Malay and this will always be a Malay land. You are just a pillion. The motorbike is owned by the malays, the rider is an Ang moh and You cheena and kek lengs are all pillions. The country will go strong without you monkeys

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]To Feng Tianwei: Pls prove your commitment to become real S’porean[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 2nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

fengtianwei0.jpg
Feng Tianwei won the Olympic Bronze medal in Table Tennis

To Ms Feng,
Don’t just treat Singapore as a place for you to make money. I know with your newly won Olympic bronze, Teo Chee Hean is going to give you a cool $250,000 soon.
It would be morally wrong for you to take all the accumulated prize money you have won in all these years and return back to China after your retirement from table tennis. These prize money are all the hard earned money of Singaporeans.
We want you to become a Singaporean, not a mercenary hired by the regime to meet their KPIs!
If you want me to accept you as a real Singaporean, prove your commitment by marrying a Singaporean and giving birth to more Singapore babies, hopefully a son who you can send to serve NS…
Before I forget, please go polish up your English. Singlish is also ok. If my dialect-speaking grandma who never learned English in her life can now converse in simple English with the maid, I’m sure you can do better.
To Feng Tianwei

* Comments first appeared in: What is TRE’s motive of reporting this news on Feng Tianwei?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]To Feng Tianwei: Pls prove your commitment to become real S’porean[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 2nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

fengtianwei0.jpg
Feng Tianwei won the Olympic Bronze medal in Table Tennis

To Ms Feng,
Don’t just treat Singapore as a place for you to make money. I know with your newly won Olympic bronze, Teo Chee Hean is going to give you a cool $250,000 soon.
It would be morally wrong for you to take all the accumulated prize money you have won in all these years and return back to China after your retirement from table tennis. These prize money are all the hard earned money of Singaporeans.
We want you to become a Singaporean, not a mercenary hired by the regime to meet their KPIs!
If you want me to accept you as a real Singaporean, prove your commitment by marrying a Singaporean and giving birth to more Singapore babies, hopefully a son who you can send to serve NS…
Before I forget, please go polish up your English. Singlish is also ok. If my dialect-speaking grandma who never learned English in her life can now converse in simple English with the maid, I’m sure you can do better.
To Feng Tianwei

* Comments first appeared in: What is TRE’s motive of reporting this news on Feng Tianwei?

We should test her if she is able to converse in our National Language(Bahasa Melayu) and Sing our Nation Anthem, We should also quiz her about our History.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should test her if she is able to converse in our National Language(Bahasa Melayu) and Sing our Nation Anthem, We should also quiz her about our History.

Erm who bothers to speak Malay except the Malays? We should make her sit O and A Levels (as well as IB)

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a 4 th gen Ah tiong and can't speak Matlay Lang ,how can u expect new arr to speak?you don't make sense at all.By the way the national Lang here in Sgp is Chinese !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Ah tiongs nor SInkies for Sure. No Ang mohs and No ang moh companies, We are Done.

Without our Great Founder, SIR RAFFLES and Dutch Uncle, UN and MNCs(American/European) . You and your fellow T.T countrymen will not be here. hahahah

How could you forget the Nihonjin and the Indonesians? They may not be ang mohs but they certainly contributed more to Singapore than Singaporeans did. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without FTW,we will not have any medal for sure.Anyw

ay this Heilongjiang girl is fair n steamy!

Eh ah tiong kia, Who gives a shit.. No one is proud or feels the medal belongs to them, In-fact the population is more embarrassed.

I bet your either an ah tiong or you spouse is an Ah tiong.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh ah tiong kia, Who gives a shit.. No one is proud or feels the medal belongs to them, In-fact the population is more embarrassed.

I bet your either an ah tiong or you spouse is an Ah tiong.

I told u in several postings that i am already 4th gen ah tiong!But better than u who dare not identify
yourself?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though I am belonging to the 40%, but I totally support and agree with the govt for bringing this talent and bring fame to us.Good job PAP for this .

You should thank those Singaporeans who lost their jobs after the govt also bring her countrymen into Singapore.

BTW, her countrywomen are excellent willing players in the art of Shibari. Long live China!

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
fireworks_1.jpg

Am so happy that I can't sleep now cos mercenary athlete Feng Tien Wei has lost to Japan's Fukuhara.

Tua pui lao Auntie Ah Gu is gonna be the next casualty losing to Japan's Ishikawa.

Oh! What a wonderful weekend?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
fireworks_3_0.jpg

Happy happy liao lah! Tua pui lao Auntie Ah Gu also kena demolished by Ishikawa!

So happy to see mercenary athlete FTW sitting next to Jamban Lee with a long long face!