• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You Feng Tian Wei And PAP

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what we call thi-wu bak!

fireworks_2_0.jpg

0031.gif
Hor seh argh! Mercenary PRC foreign trash kena whacked 3-0 by Japan!
0031.gif

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
fireworks_1.jpg

Am so happy that I can't sleep now cos mercenary athlete Feng Tien Wei has lost to Japan's Fukuhara.

Tua pui lao Auntie Ah Gu is gonna be the next casualty losing to Japan's Ishikawa.

Oh! What a wonderful weekend?

You are happy but I am very sad,not bec FTW lost but sad bec Ah Tiong like you who have full Chinese blood celebrate Japanese victory.It is just like in Bruce Lee's Movie who shown a Chinese traitor 奸神 "gan sin" working for the Small Japs!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are happy but I am very sad,not bec FTW lost but sad bec Ah Tiong like you who have full Chinese blood celebrate Japanese victory.It is just like in Bruce Lee's Movie who shown a Chinese traitor 奸神 "gan sin" working for the Small Japs!

You might as well argue that we're all ultimately Africans. If you were to go further back, you would be celebrating single-celled organisms by now. :rolleyes:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might as well argue that we're all ultimately Africans. If you were to go further back, you would be celebrating single-celled organisms by now. :rolleyes:

I respect your opinion,but I think it is irrelevant to go back million of years of history,what we care is contemporary gain.Imagine if we dont have FT in our team,what kind of complaints will Singaporean lament ?..........Making your employees and subjects happy is a big challenge to employers and govt alike.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ain't surprise that you felt sad cos all Papziz dogs shud feel sad that PRC mercenary athlete lost last nite.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ain't surprise that you felt sad cos all Papziz dogs shud feel sad that PRC mercenary athlete lost last nite.

As I have said ,I am not sas about FTW's lost,I am just sad for your parent and your clansmen for having a Japs's dog like below

Attachments

• 051400004ED1A445979273317402DC89.jpg
    051400004ED1A445979273317402DC89.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 108

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have said ,I am not sas about FTW's lost,I am just sad for your parent and your clansmen for having a Japs's dog like below

Dogs are those shameless sycophants who slavishly endear themselves to those in power or those who have economic power.

There are plenty of those pro-China Chinese folks who are, by this definition, dogs themselves, because they support China for what it has now, rather than because of ethnic and cultural affinity. They are the same gloryhunters who want to learn Mandarin for 'economic opportunities' rather than out of a genuine love for the language on its own merit.

And what's wrong with cheering on an underdog such as Japan in ping pong? (Singapore is China 'B' team, and therefore does not count).

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are those shameless sycophants who slavishly endear themselves to those in power or those who have economic power.

There are plenty of those pro-China Chinese folks who are, by this definition, dogs themselves, because they support China for what it has now, rather than because of ethnic and cultural affinity. They are the same gloryhunters who want to learn Mandarin for 'economic opportunities' rather than out of a genuine love for the language on its own merit.

And what's wrong with cheering on an underdog such as Japan in ping pong? (Singapore is China 'B' team, and therefore does not count).

I respect your opinion because I am sure you are not Chinese,so you wont understand the animosity and hatred between the Chinese and the Japs!But in case you are and say such words,I sympathise and feel sad for your parents and ancestors............

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You wanna draw one's parent into the argument?

I fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking papziz dog!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna draw one's parent into the argument?

I fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking papziz dog!

BINGO,BINGOI have hit the nerve of this girl/Women.

In all my postings,till now I did not swear or curse like a girl by hiding behind a computer.If I want to do that ,I will do it face to face ,eyes to eyes like a real man.I doubt u have the guts to do it in front of me.Sis,we are just expressing our diff views!

In case you are a man,I would reserve my vulgarity till I meet you face to face.I swear with my life in this blog.I really wish to meet you!No men would scold people's mother here by hiding behind because there is no pressure at all ,only gu niang like you will do that.Pls think of a way to meet each other,I am sure you will love me.......I am waiting for you.(I am still reserve my vulgarity till I meet u ,I am really earnestly would like to meet u face to face )

Again,I feel sad for your parents and ancestors for having a gu niang like you who is scolding people's mother by hiding behind a computer!!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
After witnessing the ugly attitude displayed towards FTW I have to say I am with you on this one. I feel if we are going to bring in FTs , then let's bring in world class FTs. FTW is clearly one. If we can get enough of this kind of FT in a few key fields, Singapore will do very well. It does not matter if these FT feel total loyalty to Singapore or not. Your emotional bond is always with the country that nurtured you when you were young. Ask those Singaporeans who migrated to Oz and such. FTW may earn 250 K for her bronze but she deserves it. Divide 250 K by all the days and days of training and preparation over many years. How much is that per day. And mind you she only gets paid that if she wins. We may not feel that visceral pride but we should at least respect her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, Fucking Indians are as dumb as the Chinese ar.. Both are monkeys and disillusion to the Truth.

Btw, IQ has long be debunked as a gauge for intelligence only a moron like you would cling on to that.

Cant take the hard truth?

why racist cannot handle the truth that you shit skins are dumb? Before the condom report came out you buggers were boasting how big yours was and when it turned out to be even smaller than the chinese ones you assholes can still shamelessly act like nothing happened.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given the money spent to attract sports 'talent', the PAP has done a terribly bad job. They could have gotten gold medalists from Eastern Europe and North America for that kind of money.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mo Farah, the Somalian refugee who won the Mens 10,000m for GB was asked whether he would have been prouder to have done it for Somalia.
Farah replied rather indignantly, "Not at all mate! This is my country!"

Perhaps someone should ask the China B team whether they feel the same way.

Last edited:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

i agree that fame is part of the reward of victory. but FTW's victory is more important, because in victory will we find hope and inspiration.

we will need this hope and inspiration most when MM passes away.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
After witnessing the ugly attitude displayed towards FTW I have to say I am with you on this one. I feel if we are going to bring in FTs , then let's bring in world class FTs. FTW is clearly one. If we can get enough of this kind of FT in a few key fields, Singapore will do very well. It does not matter if these FT feel total loyalty to Singapore or not. Your emotional bond is always with the country that nurtured you when you were young. Ask those Singaporeans who migrated to Oz and such. FTW may earn 250 K for her bronze but she deserves it. Divide 250 K by all the days and days of training and preparation over many years. How much is that per day. And mind you she only gets paid that if she wins. We may not feel that visceral pride but we should at least respect her.

She should not be rewarded for failure. Rules were changed after last olympics to allow only 2 players per country. The target was gold or at least silver. millions have been spent and all we got is a pathetic bronze. She should have reimbursed the state for faliure instead. Same for tao li. These FTs have special funding unlike sinkie athletes.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect your opinion because I am sure you are not Chinese,so you wont understand the animosity and hatred between the Chinese and the Japs! But in case you are and say such words,I sympathise and feel sad for your parents and ancestors............

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

does that mean you understand the animosity and hatred between the chink and the nihonji ?

if you truly do , i feel sad for you too. because you are a hypocrite and a great liar.

the 'great ' man selling prata at the grand palace near penang road and the 'great' leader of south korea all said they did translation work
of popular novels for the japanese soldiers . but you are licking their balls now.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

does that mean you understand the animosity and hatred between the chink and the nihonji ?

if you truly do , i feel sad for you too. because you are a hypocrite and a great liar.

the 'great ' man selling prata at the grand palace near penang road and the 'great' leader of south korea all said they did translation work
of popular novels for the japanese soldiers . but you are licking their balls now.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I respect your opinion but u dont have to swear at me by hiding behind a computer,if u want to ,do it face to face ,eyes to eyes in front of me,sister,I guarantee you will love me more than anyone in your whole life!

The true is my grandma died with one baby inside her body because of the Japs and the brother of my grandfather was gunned down without a fight by the Japs.Meanwhile,your so called translators did not bully or kill any innocents/weak without any weapons in their hands. 手无寸铁

If u were to challenge me whom u dont know me to a fight i m sure u will not take advantage of me by killing me when I am without a single weapon on my hand if u r a true gentleman,but the Japs killed innocents women and kids not to say the Chinese men without any weapons on their hands!You call those cowards great??

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
BINGO,BINGOI have hit the nerve of this girl/Women.

In all my postings,till now I did not swear or curse like a girl by hiding behind a computer.If I want to do that ,I will do it face to face ,eyes to eyes like a real man.I doubt u have the guts to do it in front of me.Sis,we are just expressing our diff views!

In case you are a man,I would reserve my vulgarity till I meet you face to face.I swear with my life in this blog.I really wish to meet you!No men would scold people's mother here by hiding behind because there is no pressure at all ,only gu niang like you will do that.Pls think of a way to meet each other,I am sure you will love me.......I am waiting for you.(I am still reserve my vulgarity till I meet u ,I am really earnestly would like to meet u face to face )

Again,I feel sad for your parents and ancestors for having a gu niang like you who is scolding people's mother by hiding behind a computer!!

Eh chow chee bye Papziz dog, when I fuck your mother lao chee bye, your nerve no get hit meh?

I hate Papziz dog, but I love to fuck your mother lao chee bye deep deep! If your wife has not died, I also like to fuck her chow chee bye deep deep!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh chow chee bye Papziz dog, when I fuck your mother lao chee bye, your nerve no get hit meh?

I hate Papziz dog, but I love to fuck your mother lao chee bye deep deep! If your wife has not died, I also like to fuck her chow chee bye deep deep!

BINGO,BINGO,BINGO, I hit u again on your nerve,you are hopelessly coward,I feel sad for your mother Father and ancertors!~You are a coward who only dare to swear by hiding behind a computer.Lets do it face to face,like a man!No point kpkb,I challenge u to meet me?Coward ,go and wear a skirt!

Pls note ,till now I am still withholding my vulgarity till I meet u face to face................