• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You Feng Tian Wei And PAP

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh chow chee bye Papziz dog, when I fuck your mother lao chee bye, your nerve no get hit meh?

I hate Papziz dog, but I love to fuck your mother lao chee bye deep deep! If your wife has not died, I also like to fuck her chow chee bye deep deep!

Where are you coward,I m searching for u.........Your mother will be very sad for a son like u,so coward like the stinky japs!I am also sad for your wife,but I don't thinking u r a man to get a wife,I m searching for u,u just watch out........

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh chow chee bye Papziz dog, when I fuck your mother lao chee bye, your nerve no get hit meh?

I hate Papziz dog, but I love to fuck your mother lao chee bye deep deep! If your wife has not died, I also like to fuck her chow chee bye deep deep!

Hello Soilkee,where are you?I am searching for you....................I will look for you ,u better get a good firewall,I will sure get u out to face me like a man..................Sister,I miss you........

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another PAP Dog Slave pallkia :biggrin:

Hello sister,dont be like that lah!This forum is for diff people to express their diff views.Do not impose your views on others.Some people like dog style,some people like frog style or even crocodile styles.............. We just have to respect people's view ma??

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I am belonging to the 40%, but I totally support and agree with the govt for bringing this talent and bring fame to us.Good job PAP for this .
\

I happen to belong to this minority group of Singapore people,only 40% and growing,No,I do not thank Ms Feng and the PAP.
But I say sorry to Ms Feng and hope to see the day will son come when all(100%) of our citizens are happy to see FTs winning medels for Singapore,but it not not the time yet,sorry.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect your opinion but u dont have to swear at me by hiding behind a computer,if u want to ,do it face to face ,eyes to eyes in front of me,sister,I guarantee you will love me more than anyone in your whole life!

The true is my grandma died with one baby inside her body because of the Japs and the brother of my grandfather was gunned down without a fight by the Japs.Meanwhile,your so called translators did not bully or kill any innocents/weak without any weapons in their hands. 手无寸铁

If u were to challenge me whom u dont know me to a fight i m sure u will not take advantage of me by killing me when I am without a single weapon on my hand if u r a true gentleman,but the Japs killed innocents women and kids not to say the Chinese men without any weapons on their hands!You call those cowards great??

you confused or dumb ? when did i said the japanese are great ?

laksaboy said : And what's wrong with cheering on an underdog such as Japan in ping pong? (Singapore is China 'B' team, and therefore does not count).
and you replied with : I respect your opinion because I am sure you are not Chinese,so you wont understand the animosity and hatred between the Chinese and the Japs!But in case you are and say such words,I sympathise and feel sad for your parents and ancestors............

and i said to you : you are a hypocrite and a great liar.

now you saying it is ok to work for the your enemy as long as you don't do the actually killing.
but it is not right to cheer the japanese team who also did not killed anyone. see you self contradiction.

the way you try to wriggle out of an losing argument bring to mind how the great leader of south korea tried to justify buying an attap hut
at a discount by saying the farmer gave him few eggs automatically because the hens happened to lay few more eggs.

and you tried to avoid the main point by going into nonsense like swear at me by hiding behind a computer , to challenge me whom u dont
know me to a fight .

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Soilkee,where are you?I am searching for you....................I will look for you ,u better get a good firewall,I will sure get u out to face me like a man..................Sister,I miss you........

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you Papziz dog! Fuck her until your whole family hum kar chan!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till now u hv scolded my mother for the 4th times and I hv not used a single vulgarity on u.I am sure all the people are watching how coward u r by doing all these behind a computer.Let me tell u whatbu are doing the heaven is watching 你在做,天在看