• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terence Lee's message to Goh Meng Seng

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not surprised that if the media gives him enough rope, he'll hang himself before the GE.

I have given up on GMS.

LTK did the politically astute thing -- he refused to discuss it with the press or even with TOC. Such discussions are strictly private affairs.

GMS -> what does he do? He opens his fucking mouth like a football stadium and blares his heart, soul and stinky teeth for all the world to cringe at.

GMS is behaving like a 5 yr old kid in the playground who is trying to portray himself as a hero defending his playmates Tony & Hazel from this BIG BIG gangster WP who is keen on fighting the little boys in a 3 corner fight.

I can't believe this. It's barely weeks to the election and the 5 yr old kid called GMS goes around blogging, face-booking, about all this things that should be conducted in private. What the hell is he doing.

What are all those shit years of preparation and grooming candidates for? All to throw away at the very last minute just because he feels personally insulted by WP's claim on M-K?

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said by u....

let's see the LJ lawyer chia ti lik can come out with anything......heaven got eyes one......i bet reporter is going to dig up all the scandal between chia ti lik and jaslyn go as well as her husband back then very very soon.

i hope the reporter will interview jaslyn's husband too....then it is going to be fun and see how chia ti lik defend himself.....hahahahaha.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will your father vote the opposition? It is not unusual that the PAP before any coming election promise upgrade, uplift..etc, does the people realize that the money is from public funds, & after all those improvement, they will have to pay more for conservancy charges & so forth.

Then, during the years before the elction, they have been collecting fat salaries & wait till now to improve, upgrade, uplift & update...soon every thing will be UP!.

Shouldn't people who have enough of these...say....!@#$#@ yours! ??:biggrin:

I think you failed to get the gist of the message which was GMS slamming LTK and WP in public for not giving up the chance to fight in Moulmein-Kallang GRC.

Want to join a competition just join it. What for say that you treat this friend like a mentor and you are in this competition because of him then end your message saying that he is air head, arrogant and refusing to join another competition but just want to be in the same as him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you failed to get the gist of the message which was GMS slamming LTK and WP in public for not giving up the chance to fight in Moulmein-Kallang GRC.

Want to join a competition just join it. What for say that you treat this friend like a mentor and you are in this competition because of him then end your message saying that he is air head, arrogant and refusing to join another competition but just want to be in the same as him.

There are no friends in politics & that goes for business etc.. All right, I get your meaning. The thing now is not what the oppositions are saying about each other, wether the people, with so many choices & better choices than any other election; the result will still be 2 oppositions & 66.6%?

The people have to wake up!:rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no friends in politics & that goes for business etc.. All right, I get your meaning. The thing now is not what the oppositions are saying about each other, wether the people, with so many choices & better choices than any other election; the result will still be 2 oppositions & 66.6%?

The people have to wake up!:rolleyes:

Don't worry, I have utmost confidence that this 66.6% will be reduced and hopefully greatly reduced.

A 10% shave off point would be a victory for the opposition and people in Singapore.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, I have utmost confidence that this 66.6% will be reduced and hopefully greatly reduced.

A 10% shave off point would be a victory for the opposition and people in Singapore.

so optimistic?
pap has not gotten less than 60% popular votes since 1963.

once oppo hit above 40%, 1 GRC should fall statistically.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlikely that the overall vote count will decrease for PAP. We have to remember that during previous elections, the opposition only go for the ones they think they could win, translation, places where they are likely to get high votes. If U factor constituencies where they will get very high votes like Tanjong Pagar or Marine Parade, it's more likely the % of votes they get this time round will be higher if not the same even if U factor in the opposition swing votes

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so optimistic?

I'm hoping Aljunied will fall this time round :wink::wink:

Those under SDP and SDA confirm CMI. I don't think NSP's vote count will change. RP is the unknown factor. SPP will go down if Chiam steps out of PP. WP's vote should go up unless Low steps out of HG.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said by u....

let's see the LJ lawyer chia ti lik can come out with anything......heaven got eyes one......i bet reporter is going to dig up all the scandal between chia ti lik and jaslyn go as well as her husband back then very very soon.

i hope the reporter will interview jaslyn's husband too....then it is going to be fun and see how chia ti lik defend himself.....hahahahaha.

Better still, get the husband to stand against CTL. :eek: :biggrin: :smile: :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
so optimistic?

If you believe,
1) inflation is hurting the poor more than the rich.

2) Property prices are benefiting the rich more than the poor.

3) GST will be increased once you give the PAP a strong mandate.

4) the opposition will really contest a majority of seats being offered

5) certain PAP MPs are getting arrogant and complacent.

Then its possible.

4th point is the crucial part because more people who have never voted in their entire lifetime will get to vote this time.

The truth is PAP will still win, but the margin of their win can be controlled by us. Whether they really win this election is not on the percentage of their win but by the margin of their win.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? Silverfox is a gambler, he see possibility not reality mah. ;p

If you don't see any possibility in having that little bit of hope, then my advice to those who are not happy with the govt to either keep quiet in future or move out of Singapore.

That's what people are here for. Because if you fight for something without that little hope of possible chance, then you might as well don't fight for it.

The reality is PAP will still win. But the possibility of PAP winning by a lower margin this time is real.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like CSJ, GMS, CTL, JG etc. are exactly PAP's best campaigners, keeping PAP in dominant power by making the notion of opposition confusing and disgusting to voters.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People like CSJ, GMS, CTL, JG etc. are exactly PAP's best campaigners, keeping PAP in dominant power by making the notion of opposition confusing and disgusting to voters.

The question is, are these people paid to be orchestrated? I hope they are. Otherwise they are just morons. Look and do silly silly things still ok as long as paid.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question is, are these people paid to be orchestrated? I hope they are. Otherwise they are just morons. Look and do silly silly things still ok as long as paid.

think they are more likely morons than wu jian dao.

btw off topic, do you believe voting is secret?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle Yap look and do stupid things all the time while he tag team with CSJ and proclaim he is for all opposition and not involved with anyone of them. I am pretty sure he isn't paid by PAP :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

The puppet-stringpullers in SDP are CALD backed. The puppet-stringpullers in NDP are PAP backed. GMS is one of the puppet morons.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm hoping Aljunied will fall this time round :wink::wink:

Those under SDP and SDA confirm CMI. I don't think NSP's vote count will change. RP is the unknown factor. SPP will go down if Chiam steps out of PP. WP's vote should go up unless Low steps out of HG.

yeah charlatan pap dog,

wp, sdp, nsp, rp all votes will go down. only your pap masters are the best. fuck u :oIo::oIo:

charlatan pap dog : pap candidates best, all scholars, vote for us. voff voff voff:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

charltan pap dog : 3 corner fights to prove oppo party's worth. best if got 4 corner fights. voff voff voff.

Charlatan pap dog, fuck you :oIo::oIo::oIo: