• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terence Lee's message to Goh Meng Seng

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is definitely on PAP's payroll but I disagree on GMS. He may pull some stupid stunts from time to time, he is still pretty harmless. Not destructive enough unlike CSJ who can single handedly ruin the entire opposition's reputation.

Whether CSJ on PAP's payroll only himself know :confused:

Poor SDP & Chiam...1991 look bright after winning 3 seats instead of building on the success its achieved SDP turned into a lowly party :(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have given the best answers. I fully agree with your comments. CSJ was used to annihilate CST and SDP when they were at their peak.

Look at CSJ and SDP's profile the past couple of years. They are more keen on 'covering' events outside S'pore. I am sure given what he did in the past, no one considers CSJ a credible opposition anymore, not even among the other opposition camps. CSJ is our govt 'rep', assigned to find out the real agenda of NGOs against S'pore, if any.

how would u explain the court exchanges between lky & csj? after succeeding as a mole, still need to go court to fuck up each other? must act all the way until the end? couldn't csj just fade away after breaking up sdp?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how would u explain the court exchanges between lky & csj? after succeeding as a mole, still need to go court to fuck up each other? must act all the way until the end? couldn't csj just fade away after breaking up sdp?

Why waste a talent like CSJ? He has all the credentials to go 'undercover' against these human rights' entities. Don't you agree? The angmos (human rights activists, diplomats) are less likely to trust an unknown. Chee, to them, is a 'victim'.

Yes, the more ferocious the fight, the more convincing. CSJ is almost out of the domestic stage. He is playing to an international audience.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is an easy one to explain. Court exchange was one big wayang show to prove that CSJ's allegiance is with the opposition cause. If you read the transcript posted in this forum when the case was ongoing(which I think they got from SDP website), you'd notice that CSJ and gang didn't bother to defend their charges.

They spend the majority of the case asking irrelevant questions on policy and politics which has almost no bearing on the case causing the judge to step in and scold them and LKY simply chose not to respond to them as he should since it has nothing to do with the case.

To the anti-PAP supporters, its very exciting to hear that CSJ is trying to question policy and politics of LKY however if you just stop and think, it's the wrong place and wrong time to do so. Wasting all your time no defend yourself only result in 1 thing, losing the case. It's as if CSJ was begging to be throwing into jail

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is an easy one to explain. Court exchange was one big wayang show to prove that CSJ's allegiance is with the opposition cause. If you read the transcript posted in here(which I think they got from SDP website), you'd notice that CSJ and gang didn't bother to defend their charges.

mr pap best spokesman,

didn't i told u NOT to speak to me again. pls F.O.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIFU: Bro, believe me. I dare to bet everything I have on this. Why am I not further explaining? It's quite obvious eh?

Btw, I am opposition supporter, minus SDP for obvious reasons.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIFU: Bro, believe me. I dare to bet everything I have on this. Why am I not further explaining? It's quite obvious eh?

Btw, I am opposition supporter, minus SDP for obvious reasons.

ok bro.

i am opposition supporter. lock stock barrel sdp, wp, rp, sda whatever. as long as they oppose pap, they get my vote. and pls dun get into some 3 or 4 cornered fights like some pap dogs over here hoping.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether CSJ on PAP's payroll only himself know :confused:

Poor SDP & Chiam...1991 look bright after winning 3 seats instead of building on the success its achieved SDP turned into a lowly party :(

The more I think about it, the more I realize there might be another mole in the opposition. I posted this in another thread

James Gomez is a joke, the more I learn about him the more I realize he is a joke and how appropriate that he is now under SDP.

First incident involving him was back in 2001. His team was disqualified from the GRC becoz they FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THE GRC THEY WERE CONTESTING IN. WTF!!!!!

2nd incident 2006, the widely publicized incident involving the CCTV. True PAP have overplayed this to the point it pissed off the voters but it didn't change the fact that the idiot put the form back into the envelope and accuse the election committee of misplacing his forms. The issue was only resolve thanks to the CCTV.

Since then he has been working in both Sweden and now base in Australia. The recent article he published shows how much he have loss touch with SG, not that he was ever in touch with the country in the first place. The guy is a freaking joke. Hell he even join a joke of an opposition party just to punctuate that fact

After the fall from Grace of SDP, WP was the one on the rise, I think they might have planted James Gomez there to do the same with WP. CSJ already being the leader of SDP certainly wont have any excuse to move about hence they need someone else. As described above, too many of his actions are suspicious.

And no I am still not convinced that GMS is a mole. Also the jumpship Tan couple. Their actions may cause some friction between the opposition party and maybe a bit of negative press but overall they are not very destructive in nature.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok bro.

i am opposition supporter. lock stock barrel sdp, wp, rp, sda whatever. as long as they oppose pap, they get my vote. and pls dun get into some 3 or 4 cornered fights like some pap dogs over here hoping.

Our Manpower minister was once in that dept. Not many are aware. I didn't read any ST reports on his previous posting. He was only an average officer in his younger years. Hope this should be sufficient to convince you I do know a little here and there.

As for the authorities, no problem. They know me inside out!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more I think about it, the more I realize there might be another mole in the opposition. I posted this in another thread

I have no idea on JG but his action sure makes him suspicious. Btw, it was no life and death matter then - JG in WP. WP already well-covered 3 decades ago.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

After the fall from Grace of SDP, WP was the one on the rise, I think they might have planted James Gomez there to do the same with WP. CSJ already being the leader of SDP certainly wont have any excuse to move about hence they need someone else. As described above, too many of his actions are suspicious.

And no I am still not convinced that GMS is a mole. Also the jumpship Tan couple. Their actions may cause some friction between the opposition party and maybe a bit of negative press but overall they are not very destructive in nature.

WP has not win anything except Hougang and WP is building a good reputation. Thanks to Low TK.

One scenario:

In the GE 2011, assuming WP win a GRC plus Hougang. Then we shall see in coming years ..will the same things happen to SDP between 1991~1997
happen to WP :confused:

Of course if WP only retain Hougang seat then ..........

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP has not win anything except Hougang and WP is building a good reputation. Thanks to Low TK.

One scenario:

In the GE 2011, assuming WP win a GRC plus Hougang. Then we shall see in coming years ..will the same things happen to SDP between 1991~1997
happen to WP :confused:

Of course if WP only retain Hougang seat then ..........

yes I agree. LTK by simply making sure no one in his party is doing anything stupid managed to enhance the reputation of WP. I think WP will do better this time round then the last election.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP's mission this time round is to let everyone in Singapore know, there is this party called National Solidarity Party.

They have expanded in membership, they are trying to be the best opposition party in SG. They are trying to win seats regardless whether its SMC or GRC.

They want to let everyone know who is Goh Meng Seng. Other than that, that's the only thing I analysed about NSP.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. Most people already know who GMS is but very few people will know abt NSP and what it stands for. This election for NSP should be abt creating maximum awareness and bringing it to a greater height.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. Most people already know who GMS is but very few people will know abt NSP and what it stands for. This election for NSP should be abt creating maximum awareness and bringing it to a greater height.

Don't live in the internet world alone. Very few people in real life know who's GMS. If you don't believe me, go around your neighborhood and ask around who know? See how many. To the some who know, he's the UFO man who wants to abolish housing grants, crash HDB prices after selling his own for a hefty profit and doesn't want to take care of wards.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, NSP was more of attack against Captain! Between the two parties, NSP is miles ahead of SDP.

NSP as far as I know now, got a Major and two Captains. Very soon they'll be lobbying for a spaceship to hunt for aliens. SDP got an ASP but who's always arrested by police, going nowhere except court or prison.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will be surprised. More people know of Kenneth Jeyaratnam, Sylvia Lim than Goh Meng Seng.

I asked all my friends and non can answer me what is NSP and who is GMS. Even to those staying in Tampines, they only know opposition come and fight but still don't know who is GMS.

I ask my parents also who is GMS, they also don't know. But if I tell my father, GMS is the one who recently lauded his mentor for "preparing a 3 corner fight in M-K constituency" then he will recall so he is that person ah.