• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What photos are in Goh Meng Seng's mobile phone?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS looks like a lau ti ko, like Tan Kin Lian.
"Come, take a look at the pretty girls photos in my mobile phone!"

Goh Meng Seng weighs in on ‘pretty girls’ controversy

1d738f9.jpg

People’s Power Party’s Mr Goh Meng Seng is among Mr Tan Kin Lian’s supporters at the People’s Association headquarters in Jalan Besar.

He says that Mr Tan is the only potential candidate who is independent, and has integrity and honesty. The opposition party chief also weighs in on the controversy surrounding Mr Tan’s comments on “pretty girls” on social media.

“We are not seeking a perfect human... I think they’re missing the whole picture. What the nation needs is an independent separation of powers,” he says.

“I also like to look at pretty girls.”

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems like it's a sin when uncles look at pretty girls. What among lau aunties ogling at 小鲜肉?