• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Technical Help Needed For Webshop

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For this site, KL is always red for any domain.

So what's the issue boss? IP is pointing correctly. Browser cache all clear. Zone files edited correctly to webstore.miiduu.com

What else? Eat a soursop and refresh my browser? :o

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what's the issue boss? IP is pointing correctly. Browser cache all clear. Zone files edited correctly to webstore.miiduu.com

What else? Eat a soursop and refresh my browser? :o

Something wrong with your browser.
Maybe do the following, since you're a doubting thomas..

1. Access your shop through a proxy or tor or vpn or whatever. Simplest one is www.pagewash.com
2. Do a ping from DOS Prompt and check if the IP is the one assign to your shop by miiduu

If 1 and 2 are alright, then it's your browser issue.

Then do this if browser cache is cleared yet still showing shit site.

3. Use another browser or use private browsing

If still the same, then the internet cafe got ghost. Make sure you exorcise yourself after leaving it. Pray to our almighty Lord Jesus will definitely help or start humming China Wine. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried this through page wash and the stupid page is still there. How ah?

Did you try another browser or not?

If you did and still same thing, then change the ISP's dns servers.
Use OpenDNS or Google DNS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bump bump bump. Problem still not solve for this bum :o

I have asked my technical support guru to contact you.

Each host has its own interface and domain management tools and I'm not familiar with godaddy so I pass. I don't want to get stuck for hours trying to work things out. Neither do I want to know your identity.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have asked my technical support guru to contact you.

Each host has its own interface and domain management tools and I'm not familiar with godaddy so I pass. I don't want to get stuck for hours trying to work things out. Neither do I want to know your identity.

Thank you boss :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought everything is working now. Do you still need help?

I still see that shitty page when I use my iPhone now, chrome browser on my iPhone. I have cleared all cache, restart phone, force restart my phone but I'm still seeing it. My MacBook has the same problem.

I just used hidemyass free VPN to access and I can view my shop.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still see that shitty page when I use my iPhone now, chrome browser on my iPhone. I have cleared all cache, restart phone, force restart my phone but I'm still seeing it. My MacBook has the same problem.

I just used hidemyass free VPN to access and I can view my shop.

Which ISP you using?

This looks to me like your ISP's crappy DNS Servers issue.

Change them to Open DNS and access your website, until such time your ISP wake up their fucking idea.

Here: http://www.opendns.com/opendns-ip-addresses

Very easy to change, just follow instructions. :biggrin:

Or you can use Google's DNS...but it's the same thing, mostly.

Google Public DNS servers:
IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Home wifi is m1. Phone 3G is Singtel. But surprising my ipad can access at home. The rest of the devices can't. I tried to flush the iPhone by 1. Airplane mode 2. Resetting network settings but no use also :(

Will try tonight brother. Thanks :smile: