• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bridal Shop Suddenly UpLorry! 50 Pairs of SPGs and Sinkie Hubbies Bought Packages!

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage itself is a big scam. Easy for you to get in, just sign on that piece of contract. But difficult for you to get out. And you still have to put up with a constantly nagging bitchy wife, the troublesome kids, the difficult in-laws, all the financial headache, getting stuck in a sexless marriage.... and they say that marriage is supposed to be blissful. Fuck that shit.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage itself is a big scam. Easy for you to get in, just sign on that piece of contract. But difficult for you to get out. And you still have to put up with a constantly nagging bitchy wife, the troublesome kids, the difficult in-laws, all the financial headache, getting stuck in a sexless marriage.... and they say that marriage is supposed to be blissful. Fuck that shit.
No easy to find somebody really suit us.
Most of us married because

"WAS a Chiobu, what were waiting for..... cheong ah, pump full tank hah"

That what happen to many friend Cina, Mudd, Indian and AMDk all kena big big time

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blame it on our young people, no money buy private, must reno HDB until it is like condo.

if marry, needs hotel ball-room, $10k photo shoot (some naked), must pick up brides in BMW or Merc.

hahahahah, then after marry, don't know how to do household chores, hire maid.
don't know how to teach kids, hire tutors.
don't know how to cook, use foodpanda.
Sad facts of life for loser low ses sinkies.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
blame it on our young people, no money buy private, must reno HDB until it is like condo.

if marry, needs hotel ball-room, $10k photo shoot (some naked), must pick up brides in BMW or Merc.

hahahahah, then after marry, don't know how to do household chores, hire maid.
don't know how to teach kids, hire tutors.
don't know how to cook, use foodpanda.

I like to see nude wedding photo ass shot from PRC couples :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what suddenly uplorry??? the people at the bridal shop already have it all planned long ago.... this is obviously a scam.... squeeze to the very last drop before they run road.... fully aware that they will not be able to fulfill the obligations... isn't that the usual tactics of gym, bridal shop, travel agencies, beauty saloon, etc....???

Sinkieland is the land of a thousand schemes and scams. These entrepreneurs have learnt well from the govt, which is the source, the wellspring of all schemes and scams.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wedding couple will just make it known to their guests about this loss and hopefully they chee tong and up their angpow accordingly….

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
not so bad lah. a little jumpy, paranoid, kancheong, and insecure but overall better than atb who will poison you and steal your money.
If you have enough money you wouldn't go for this type of ATB.

If you can earn 40K per month, you won't complain about women. Why ? Because the other woman is trying to make you happy.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather marry someone whose focus is not on money, But on individual well-being.

But of course as a male, One should be thinking of ways of making a lot of money.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
not so bad lah. a little jumpy, paranoid, kancheong, and insecure but overall better than atb who will poison you and steal your money.

Hmm not all PRC women that bad. Just that those who came to Sinkieland had an ulterior motive and these are the low characters that their home country doesn't want them.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather marry someone whose focus is not on money, But on individual well-being.

But of course as a male, One should be thinking of ways of making a lot of money.

In my workplace now, there is one 35 years old single male earning about $4K a month looking for a gf. But all single local and foreign ladies rejected him because these ladies earned much more than him.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my workplace now, there is one 35 years old single male earning about $4K a month looking for a gf. But all single local and foreign ladies rejected him because these ladies earned much more than him.
I can only say that the right lady is not there for him yet.
What I can suggest is that he can do three things proactively.

1. Think of ways and means to make more money. Cos 99.9% of problem of life can be solved by money.
2. Eat healthy stay healthy (If you don't eat healthy and stay healthy, how is one going to enjoy the wealth he set up for himself ?)
3. Go to gym frequently pump up his mass. (How is one female going to know that he has a healthy regime . How do you project the kind of image outwardly to the female ?)

I would say that if he do these three things faithfully. The chance of getting hitch is much higher. The chance of him getting hitch with a better quality female is much higher.Good look, good Gene and healthy family background.So that my offspring will be healthy.

Last edited: