• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Technical Help Needed For Webshop

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shit, I have not been careful n exposed my clone while attempting to help raiders...but what the heck...

Raiders the page you saw is probably the index.html page in your godaddy.com hosting site.
Which means sammyboy.miiddu.com is still pointing to your godaddy.com site. Change in your third screen to point to fuckthepap.com, save, and type www.fuckthepap.com in the browser and see if it works.
(Don't expose my clone pls...don't approve my other reply :-) thx)

Thanks brother. Your warning came roi late. I generally see the moderation log first :biggrin:

Paiseh paiseh :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As I'm outside, I have not been able to do anything to my site. I tried visiting my site in my ipad 5 minutes ago and it's running properly(surprise). But on my iPhone, it's still the under construction page. Why like that ah. Last night my brother was able to access the site at his house while I was not able to do that on my 2 iPhones, 2 iPads and 1 MacBook.

What's the problem??? :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I'm outside, I have not been able to do anything to my site. I tried visiting my site in my ipad 5 minutes ago and it's running properly(surprise). But on my iPhone, it's still the under construction page. Why like that ah. Last night my brother was able to access the site at his house while I was not able to do that on my 2 iPhones, 2 iPads and 1 MacBook.

Because you are using primitive products like Apple.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, now the truth is out. It's DNS propagation issue and nothing else. Bro, the moral of the story is have patience, even fuck a PRC mei mei also will take time, dun kanchiong spider.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNN, now the truth is out. It's DNS propagation issue and nothing else. Bro, the moral of the story is have patience, even fuck a PRC mei mei also will take time, dun kanchiong spider.

No wonder nowadays hard to fuck PRC mei mei. Every time I expect to fuck them within 2 meetings :o

Ok, so 48 hours. Last 2 questions.

1. The 3rd screen info should enter as xxxx.miiduu.com or yyyy.miiduu.com or yyyy.com?

xxxx is my free webstore name and yyyy is my paid domain name

2. I don't have to buy the hosting package right?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder nowadays hard to fuck PRC mei mei. Every time I expect to fuck them within 2 meetings :o

Ok, so 48 hours. Last 2 questions.

1. The 3rd screen info should enter as xxxx.miiduu.com or yyyy.miiduu.com or yyyy.com?

xxxx is my free webstore name and yyyy is my paid domain name

2. I don't have to buy the hosting package right?

I thought you already filled everything in? If not, how you saw your website? Downblouse issit?

Anyway, answers are:

1. xxxx.miiduu.com

3. No need. Ask GoDaddy to fuck off. If possible, move your Registrar out to another one. GoDaddy is passe.
You're pointing your domain to miiduu.com, which will be hosting your shop, not GoDaddy, so no need to waste money, unless GoFaddy is really your daddy.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal

The browsers are serving cached copy of the page.
Clear the browsers' cache, reload/refresh and it should work.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The browsers are serving cached copy of the page.
Clear the browsers' cache, reload/refresh and it should work.

I've done that but can't. As of now, all my brother's device can. But he uses all windows and android platform. For me, my iPad can liao. My iPhone and macbook still cannot. I have clear cache and even restart the devices also cannot. Might be what sinkie said, DNS propaganda issue. Normally takes 48 hours. as of now, 30 hours liao. Hopefully tmr wake up, problem solved.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My daddy is Joetys and grandfather is erection2011 :o

Oh like that, then lick their backside to get your name in their will, after that, plan their accidents, home run.
But they got money or not, don't go through all the effort to inherit a mountain of debt.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've done that but can't. As of now, all my brother's device can. But he uses all windows and android platform. For me, my iPad can liao. My iPhone and macbook still cannot. I have clear cache and even restart the devices also cannot. Might be what sinkie said, DNS propaganda issue. Normally takes 48 hours. as of now, 30 hours liao. Hopefully tmr wake up, problem solved.

Yup probably DNS propaganda issue. Took me a couple of days for my website to show up even after I've uploaded it to the server online if I remember correctly. But then I was using an Aus-based webhoster.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yup probably DNS propaganda issue. Took me a couple of days for my website to show up even after I've uploaded it to the server online if I remember correctly. But then I was using an Aus-based webhoster.

Hopefully will be ok by tomorrow night. Tiring day for me brother. Had to do RT today. Gotta sleep. Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight brother :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh like that, then lick their backside to get your name in their will, after that, plan their accidents, home run.
But they got money or not, don't go through all the effort to inherit a mountain of debt.

Tomorrow then play with you lah. Tired. Goodnight boss :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have you got everything sorted?

No boss. I'm in the internet shop now using a windows browser and its still showing that shitty picture. Only my ipad at home can view the site. My brother's home PC, laptop, phone can all access. It has been 48 hours. Still DNS propaganda issue? I think you need to refer your friend to me. I just want to solve it once and for all. Thank you.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patience. Rome is not built in one day.

Go to checkdnspropagation.com or whatismydns.net and check under Cname. If the nameservers are consistent, then you've successfully propagated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No boss. I'm in the internet shop now using a windows browser and its still showing that shitty picture. Only my ipad at home can view the site. My brother's home PC, laptop, phone can all access. It has been 48 hours. Still DNS propaganda issue? I think you need to refer your friend to me. I just want to solve it once and for all. Thank you.

You can check the propagation using the url that I provided in http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....Help-Needed-For-Webshop&p=1547027#post1547027

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Patience. Rome is not built in one day.

Go to checkdnspropagation.com or whatismydns.net and check under Cname. If the nameservers are consistent, then you've successfully propagated.

Shit! All consistent. But some of my devices still cannot access. Why?