• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taylor Swift is sympathetic to victims of bullies and people that weren’t believed. No wonder she is so successful pop star that appeals to masses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
curry chicken?
roast chicken?
steam chicken?
chicken nuggets?
chicken pie?
Chicken is your open leg big big Cantonese DIRTY SLUT MOTHER THAT YOU SELF ADMITTED TO HAVE AND SELF EXPOSED HER NO MONEY GO PARTY SMOKE CIGARETTES BY SELL CB. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slutty Bin play victim card again.
You want to be a real victim, step out from Mayfair and I will cut off your nipple, make you swallow it!
What a bunch of snobbish Cantonese dogs sons of chicken that don’t say Taylor swift play victim but I play victim when I said the same thing as her experience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How sweet of her to always think of victims of bullies and people that weren’t believed despite her successes. So different from losers that 狗眼看人低Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth that like to act holy, high and mighty when they are dirty pieces of shit themselves Pui!
Evil bully dogs pretend don’t see the universal truth that very successful people are always very kind to old weak vulnerable people just like silly hokkien heroes that are big philanthropist. While losers take pride to trample and bully old weak vulnerable people to feel like a winner.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil bully dogs pretend don’t see the universal truth that very successful people are always very kind to old weak vulnerable people just like silly hokkien heroes that are big philanthropist. While losers take pride to trample and bully old weak vulnerable people to feel like a winner.
Losers no reply? Obviously Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @Balls2U @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc abusing hokkien virgin as one can’t take the ugly truth that they are LOSERS that can’t make it BIG anywhere on earth and that’s why they need to or want to bully and abuse old weak vulnerable people to feel like a winner.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers no reply? Obviously Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @Balls2U @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc abusing hokkien virgin as one can’t take the ugly truth that they are LOSERS that can’t make it BIG anywhere on earth and that’s why they need to or want to bully and abuse old weak vulnerable people to feel like a winner.

IMG_20240317_062410.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bunch of snobbish Cantonese dogs sons of chicken that don’t say Taylor swift play victim but I play victim when I said the same thing as her experience.
She's a super star, who are you to compare?
You are at most a super prostitute, not because you are good but because you are cheap.

Super prostitute - a whore who can fuck 100 men within an hour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a super star, who are you to compare?
You are at most a super prostitute, not because you are good but because you are cheap.

Super prostitute - a whore who can fuck 100 men within an hour.
Super prostitute is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
贱货slut whore is your Cantonese open leg big big 带球结婚mother. Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely = super prostitute
贱货slut whore is your Cantonese open leg big big 带球结婚mother. Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of 狗眼看人低SNOBBISH CANTONESE LOSERS SONS OF PROSTITUTES @Cottonmouth @Balls2U @chicken @musclepower KENA BUSTED.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

images (42).jpeg

Lao Gin.jpg

gin-lao-logo-19-2.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
贱货slut whore and 贱is your Cantonese open leg big big 带球结婚slut chicken mother. Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers @chicken @Balls2U @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc can only win in life as successful bullies hiding in rat hole and their mothers are successful sluts that open leg big big hahahaha
You @chicken @Balls2U @musclepower @Cottonmouth Cantonese sons of sluts chickens are successful criminals in smearing hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress aka you are thieves and robbers that steal my good name and my peace and my health too. You unrepentant dogs deserved a violent death Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
贱货slut whore and 贱is your Cantonese open leg big big 带球结婚slut chicken mother. Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240218193330.jpg