• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taylor Swift is sympathetic to victims of bullies and people that weren’t believed. No wonder she is so successful pop star that appeals to masses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that I read Tragic Things About Taylor Swift's Life, I like her too because our tragic things in life are so similar and so many people will find similarities with her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_7480.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking to GQ, Swift relayed a story from when she was in middle school. She'd called several of her classmates to invite them to the mall, but all of them claimed to be busy. She went to the mall with her mother instead, only to see that all the girls who had made excuses not to go with her were already hanging out at that very mall.

Her own school experiences have made the singer especially compassionate towards her young fans. In a private Instagram message (via ABC News) sent to a teen girl dealing with bullying, she wrote, "I know why you're crying because I've been in your place." Later in the heartfelt message, she encouraged the fan, saying, "Just don't let them change you or stop you from singing or dancing around to your favorite song."

Read More: https://www.thelist.com/1439621/tragic-details-taylor-swift-life/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking to GQ, Swift relayed a story from when she was in middle school. She'd called several of her classmates to invite them to the mall, but all of them claimed to be busy. She went to the mall with her mother instead, only to see that all the girls who had made excuses not to go with her were already hanging out at that very mall.

Her own school experiences have made the singer especially compassionate towards her young fans. In a private Instagram message (via ABC News) sent to a teen girl dealing with bullying, she wrote, "I know why you're crying because I've been in your place." Later in the heartfelt message, she encouraged the fan, saying, "Just don't let them change you or stop you from singing or dancing around to your favorite song."

Lol i have exactly the same experience as Taylor swift. I asked my ex Teochew good friend to visit my jb house for many years and she never came, giving excuse of jb dangerous not comfortable to go but one day when i visited her house, her husband at home suddenly said that they have been to jb for shopping several times.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, it became public knowledge when the ex-DJ sued Swift for defamation. Rather than backing down, the singer made a countersuit, claiming sexual assault, which she won. Swift only asked for $1 in damages. As a multi-millionaire, she hardly needed the extra money, and the dollar was more symbolic.

The assault and court case clearly impacted Swift. During one of her concerts a year after the trial, Swift told the audience, "This day a year ago was the day that ... the jury sided in my favor and said that they believed me. I guess I just think about all the people that weren't believed ... And I just wanted to say I'm sorry to anyone who wasn't believed because I don't know what turn my life would have taken if people didn't believe me when I said that something had happened to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry to anyone who wasn't believed because I don't know what turn my life would have taken if people didn't believe me when I said that something had happened to me.
How sweet of her to always think of victims of bullies and people that weren’t believed despite her successes. So different from losers that 狗眼看人低Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth that like to act holy, high and mighty when they are dirty pieces of shit themselves Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How sweet of her to always think of victims of bullies and people that weren’t believed despite her successes. So different from losers that 狗眼看人低Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth that like to act holy, high and mighty when they are dirty pieces of shit themselves Pui!

If you want people to believe you, then admit that you're a slut and no virgin. It's all a fucking lie!

20240306064532.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slutty Bin play victim card again.
You want to be a real victim, step out from Mayfair and I will cut off your nipple, make you swallow it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want people to believe you, then admit that you're a slut and no virgin. It's all a fucking lie!

View attachment 197049
Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!