• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian : Indians have colonised Sinkapore!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with Tan Kin Lian bloody clueless PAP minister being out smart and out manoeuvred by Indian snakes

can not make U turn, Indian snakes being flooded in Stinakapoor!! Now the only thing to do is to Get Rid

kick out the hopeless PAP in the next erection!!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle kopi; the blessing is that... you're now
retired.. and no longer have to taste the bitterness..... those who really have to pay the price are those "centre point kids generation"..:geek::geek:

The bitterness can only be removed when the self-serving PAP LEEders are deposed and disposed. Only then shall I stopped drinking kopi-0-kosong. I can forgive if the PAP had done wrong unto me but I will never forget the wrong-doings of the PAP on my parents and grandparents. PAP then was manipulative and CRUEL. The PAP of today is still very manipulative and crafty, but not cruel. The advice from my father was "POLITICS is DIRTY."