• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Iris Koh goes on an anti-PAP rant at Tan Kin Lian's Residence

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The comments in the video are very interesting.

They say Iris koh scolding make TKL look bad. It only looks bad to those who are not awakened , ignorant and know nothing about the implication of the WEF.

To me Iris Koh is correct in her scolding because i am awakened to all the cabal and globalist, WEF bullshit. Here is a good example of the splitting of frequency, separating the wheat from the chaff thing.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal

They say Iris koh scolding make TKL look bad. It only looks bad to those who are not awakened , ignorant and know nothing about the implication of the WEF.

To me Iris Koh is correct in her scolding because i am awakened to all the cabal and globalist, WEF bullshit. Here is a good example of the splitting of frequency, separating the wheat from the chaff thing.
Do you even know what the WEF does lmao? Singapore's success depends on continued globalization and the establishment of a more integrated global economic order and even then the WEF isn't a nefarious cabal of elites that you make it out to be. They are merely a lobbying group, a NGO that organizes forums and act as a conduit for fostering meaningful discussions about global governance and the future of the global economy

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not entirely wrong, just not well connected, not rich and naive in her ideology, or the lack of. You can't play political games if you are a nobody. Even the Kennedys get hunted down. Who the fuck do you think you are?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many bulk population Are wet dreaming how Pineapple will save them to huat huat promised land next week. Stay tuned, foks
Yup, not knowing they have voted for more jabs, more surveillance, more dismantling of their humanity. they have effectually hastened their own deaths. But these are Sinkies, gong gong cheebais

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that still got mood to eat ?
Should scold finish then eat else
Eat finish then scold mah

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you even know what the WEF does lmao? Singapore's success depends on continued globalization and the establishment of a more integrated global economic order and even then the WEF isn't a nefarious cabal of elites that you make it out to be. They are merely a lobbying group, a NGO that organizes forums and act as a conduit for fostering meaningful discussions about global governance and the future of the global economy
HAHAHAH spoken like a real globalist left fuck retard

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAH spoken like a real globalist left fuck retard
t.retarded oppie nigger who's mom old wrinkly cheebye gets filled with bangla cum. Try expressing your views in public, you'll be sent to IMH and you can no longer clean your mother's rancid nigger-cum ricehole :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical loser mentality.

How about think of ways to earn more money?

You and I share the same view. I'm only concern with how to make use of this stupid govt's good international standing and reputation to make money while we still can. Complaining and whining won't lead you anyway. Money can only be made overseas not in Sinkieland.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
irisKoh.JPG

Please understand how mainstream media reporters work. My impression of them is not very good from the start.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
See that’s the difference between PAP supporter vs Oppo Idiot

Inflation comes…
PAP supporter : I must think of ways to earn more money

Oppo Idiot: Chao cheebye govt la. I just sit on my ass whole day and complain about govt!

Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris Koh has been advocating Ivermectin to treat covid19 prophylatically.

Latest literature has proven her to be right.

US doctors can now prescribe Ivermectin to treat covid19 patients.

The covid19 protocols espoused by Fauci were detrimental to humanity.

Let these facts sink in.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did she complain about the buffet food? The caterer was from one of my competitors.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
t.retarded oppie nigger who's mom old wrinkly cheebye gets filled with bangla cum. Try expressing your views in public, you'll be sent to IMH and you can no longer clean your mother's rancid nigger-cum ricehole :biggrin:
Fucking untutored mess. Your mother didn’t teach you how to read and write? Oh I forgot she was busy being the village bicycle. Poor cunt. Which dick is your father by the way?