• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian has won big, he should compete the next presidency!

Q

Qinhuang

Finally the PAP pariah dogs are giving in to Tan Kin Lian.

Many investors will be compensated but many are still in limbo.

Without Tan Kin Lian and friends, it will be like another odyssey.

Lets hope Tan Kin Lian continues to help those who cannot be compensated.

Another hope, Tan Kin Lian should contest the next presidency election for the people. Without real person with conscience inside the Istana, singapore is burning away by the PAP baboons and skunks and parasites.

Well done Tan Kin Lian and friends !!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.petitiononline.com/TKL/petition.html

[COLOR=_______]Support for Mr TAN KIN LIAN to Fight for Singaporeans' Interests As President <! ----------------- >[/COLOR]

[COLOR=_______][/COLOR]<CENTER>[COLOR=_______] [/COLOR] </CENTER>
<CENTER>[SIZE=-1]View Current Signatures - Sign the Petition [/SIZE]</CENTER>
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]​
<HR width="20%">
[SIZE=+1]To: Singaporeans[/SIZE]
Who brought NTUC Income to task when it decided to "shortchange" policy holders?

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/10/ntuc-bonus-cut-was-bad-idea.html

Who has been rallying and standing up for us come rain or sun when we lost more than $500M through being mis-sold financial products. While the BEST PAID government in the world tried to "act blur" and "siam" its duty to safeguard our interests?

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/11/fortnightly-meetings-at-speakers-corner.html

He is none other than Mr TAN KIN LIAN.

Have we not suffered enough from the monopoly of power by one family and one party? After half a century of "independence", we have become a nation of downtrodden and exploited third-class citizens in our own country with no rights, no voice, no representation and no social security. While members of the "Inner Circle" and foreigners are reaping awesome benefits. Is this what we are risking and sacrificing our lives for? Do you still call this a nation?

NO!!! We will say it LOUD and CLEAR! We will let the wicked and corrupt hear it! We will let those who are prepared to stand up for us hear it! We will let Mr Tan Kin Lian hear it!

Mr Tan, we support you to run for Presidency or for the General Elections wholeheartedly! Go for it! WE ARE FULLY BEHIND YOU!

=================================
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tan Kin Lian eyes elected presidency
This is the headline of an article in the Sunday Times.

The front page has the following message: "Im game to be elected president or member of parliament if people wants me" Tan Kin Lian now opens up on his political ambition.

My "political ambition" has been summarised in this posting in my blog on 2 November 2008:
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/11/political-ambitions.html

It is also reflected in the article written by Nur Dianah Suhaimi. It reflects my views quite fairly. The headline is an exaggeration and gives a distorted angle.

My friend said that the article may backfire on me. My supporters may not be able to get 100,000 signatures. Why not ask for 50,000?

I told my friend, "It is not my interest or ambition to stand for election. If I do not get 100,000 signatures, I have the excuse to opt out - that this is a bad idea." I am willing to leave this to the voice of the people.
Sincerely,
The Undersigned

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Tan Kin Lian wants to stand, he should stand for General Elections lah. Stand for presidency for what.

If he needs a 100,000 signatures, its just a safeguard net for him not to lose his deposit if he stands for GE.

He wants, he should stand out for General Elections, preferably not related to SDP (or else his winning chance will be lower), any other opposition party and then see whether he can win the support of that constituency.

However after this minibond issue, has he started his groundwork on a constituency that he would like to gain a foothold? It's better to start now than wait till Elections are announced then he start talking.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2drb2o1.jpg

"Its Emperor Lee here decides who will be President ok?"

Q

Qinhuang

The old monkey looks more like a chief eunuch.

Street gangster who stole power does not deserve a status even post mortem

He is like Lau Ai trying to take over the first chin emperor but was mauled apart by 5 horses.

2drb2o1.jpg

"Its Emperor Lee here decides who will be President ok?"

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is TKL's nemesis in this forum?....Zombie, you here or not? Say something.

And where is the slippery two-headed hypocritical eel Scrobal who turned ninja turtle when I exposed his devious charade on the MAS saga?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the election is held in a few years time, then there would be a certain doubt LKY will be alive long enough- or the sufficient strength at age 88 or 89- to see his candidate through w/o an election.

He could still, but I reckon his son, and yaya papaya SM Goh will make the decision and not Senior Lee.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't about being an MP. Go for Elected President.

But dunno whether is he qualified or not. The Government can give some excuses that TKL was the CEO of Income. Technically speaking Income is not a company, but a Co Op. So he does not qualify!!

Don't think this cannot happen, ok!!

Sian....

JadedBeach

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of you have actually read his blog and the kind of advice he dispenses?

Finally the PAP pariah dogs are giving in to Tan Kin Lian.

Many investors will be compensated but many are still in limbo.

Without Tan Kin Lian and friends, it will be like another odyssey.

Lets hope Tan Kin Lian continues to help those who cannot be compensated.

Another hope, Tan Kin Lian should contest the next presidency election for the people. Without real person with conscience inside the Istana, singapore is burning away by the PAP baboons and skunks and parasites.

Well done Tan Kin Lian and friends !!!

JadedBeach

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree that istana needs someone who truly cares.

to generally put, i think monkeys that advance for their own benefits shouldn't be put on the throne. for having them would be rather worthless.