• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tak Boleh Tahan 18 mentioned in The Washington Times

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
snake's hissing deleted!

a snake is a snake and always a snake .... LOL

ltssnakeredundiespp0.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sour grapes emanating from the intellectually dishonest Leetahbar:rolleyes:

i would sue :smile: cos half kati is 8 tahs. same:p

lau lee sued chee. chee didn't sue him for the direct insinuation from the old man. chee lost miserably and still as a sore loser claimed "the court to be beholden" to the leegime.

in the first place, chee fired through his ass. it was just a loud fart - noisy but harmless and in the end pissed off many who had the misfortune to hear and smell it.

what does chee accomplish so far? he exposes himself more about his "foreign legionare of supports". why need foreigners' support? where are the locals?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....don't be like a broken radio:smile: if there is support for chee, it would have raised up long ago. if chee dares to take a public straw poll, i can be sure it should dwindle even further south.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEE IS NOT DOING WHAT HE MAKES US THINK HE'S DOING. HE'S NOT DOING FOR PEASANTS. HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF TO EXPLOIT PEASANTS TO GET EVEN WITH THE FAMILEES.

if people wanna expose paps' evil, maybe they should try to do that on chee first.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetahbar,

Are you against political pluralism in Singapore?

Are you against transparency and accountability in Singapore?

Are you against a more level playing field in the Singapore electoral system?

Are you against the right to peaceful assembly?

Are you against a reasonably independent free media?

Dr Chee appears to push for all the above and more towards a more liberalised Singapore society - political, social, economic etc. Is this so "evil" even if it is not done for the local "peasants" but for alleged "revenge" against the Lees, which btw is only your bald bare baseless allegation? At the end of the day don't Singapore and Singaporeans benefit if the above is effected, to try and become a more balanced fair just and equitable society?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the crude of the problem is: there isn't enough good men in opp. how even u want the ground to be? even if it's very even, will there be sufficent opp candidate to fight the paps?

it's easier to reason on the unlikely. what chee is doing so far is trying to make singapore looks bad to the outsiders. perhaps that's why the outsiders support him but not the locals.

lau lee is already lived past his era. why is chee still stuck in that time warp and using him as a repetitive reason?

later when the old man even kong off, what would be his next possible reasoning?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
the crude of the problem is: there isn't enough good men in opp. how even u want the ground to be? even if it's very even, will there be sufficent opp candidate to fight the paps?

It's not the issue of enuf good men/candidates to fight the pappies, it's a matter of whether PAP will allow pluralism and fairness to govern.

If there's press freedom, indepedent Election Commission, etc, then impartiality, transparency and accountabilty will follow. People will stand up to be counted without fear or favour.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeeTahBar,

Your tirades against Dr Chee has been repetitive. All it does is to give us an insight into your mind.

It will be far more productive if you can detail out the value which you, your political party had already created for singaporeans.

So that voters can compare the values of your political party against that of Dr Chee and thus understand why you feel so superior to him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeeTahBar,

Your tirades against Dr Chee has been repetitive. All it does is to give us an insight into your mind.

It will be far more productive if you can detail out the value which you, your political party had already created for singaporeans.

So that voters can compare the values of your political party against that of Dr Chee and thus understand why you feel so superior to him.

if peasants were to mislead by chee one day, go imagine what the world would become.

i m a skeptic of chee just like many are also skeptic of paps no matter what good paps may do, they would forget. they only remember the bad things or the goof-up of paps.

as for chee, i can only see goof-up. i can't see any good from him...from day one he nudged out cst, SDP is only one directional - DOWNHILL!

now with the inclusion of more dubious characters into SDP, what i could i say more but just to wait for the next circus of clowns performances.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bigger idiots are usually led by smaller idiots - that's the political game now. whether the authencity of matters could be seen correctly in the light is another matter. many allow their prejudices take the best of his mind.

we are living now in peace, prosperity and security. many choose to deny that and just dying for upheavals or unrest. it is why i ask how could unhappy, vengeful and resentful people go into politics? if unfortunately one day they were voted in, the damage they could do to others' lives would be devastating.

look at the chee's clan and his followers. ask yourself: ARE THEY A HAPPY LOT? ARE THEY HAPPIER NOW THAN BEFORE?

they only delude themselves with self created sense of righteous, chivalrous and justice. in actual fact, they have created tons of craps and shits which not many peasants give a damn.

if chee is really that good, the ground support should be greatly enhanced. do a straw poll and see how much his popularity has achieved.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay let's assume you are right

he is already down and his party's existence is uncertain, so don't you think it is time to move on (in a far better sense than that used elsewhere)?

and leverage on the enthusiasm and energy of their activists, if they are willing, to make a difference to your own political platform?

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the issue of enuf good men/candidates to fight the pappies, it's a matter of whether PAP will allow pluralism and fairness to govern.

If there's press freedom, indepedent Election Commission, etc, then impartiality, transparency and accountabilty will follow. People will stand up to be counted without fear or favour.

I think you missed the point. It is not about what the PAP will give, but about what the people want, and about what the Opposition wants to achieve for Singapore. If the electoral system is unfair, then speak up about it and challenge it openly.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetahbar,

Your reply as your previous replies speak volumes. Failure and evasion to answer the critical issues at hand. All you do is reinforce your total bias warped anti-Dr Chee/SDP stand without any substance. :rolleyes:

Oh and looks like you are against the above values and principles. Enuff said.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the same tired old chestnut. A game and dance between PAP and pro Singapore Opposition and dissidents who have tried and continue to try to liberalise the political system in Singapore. Long may it continue to prevail, more from the latter and less from the former:wink:
I think you missed the point. It is not about what the PAP will give, but about what the people want, and about what the Opposition wants to achieve for Singapore. If the electoral system is unfair, then speak up about it and challenge it openly.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay let's assume you are right

he is already down and his party's existence is uncertain, so don't you think it is time to move on (in a far better sense than that used elsewhere)?

and leverage on the enthusiasm and energy of their activists, if they are willing, to make a difference to your own political platform?

lst question lst. if chee survives this ordeal, do u think he come to his senses, re-strategise or he would repeat?

clue: he had checked into the "holiday resort" about 7 times already.

blind enthusiasm is the waste of their energy and resources which could have been put into more effectiveness if they have planned and acted mindfully.

chee wrote a book DARE TO CHANGE which contradicts to his own action - he doesn't dare to change himself.:o

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetahbar,

Your reply as your previous replies speak volumes. Failure and evasion to answer the critical issues at hand. All you do is reinforce your total bias warped anti-Dr Chee/SDP stand without any substance. :rolleyes:

Oh and looks like you are against the above values and principles. Enuff said.

they are the activists performers, i m just an audience:smile: and what about you?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not appear to be just one of the "audience" again you speak falsely, with insincerity and hypocrisy.:rolleyes:

As for me, I am a non partisan observer/critic who tilts strongly to the side of the Opposition to the extent that I shall vote for the proverbial "bicycle thief" instead of the incumbent PAPs based on current conditions.

they are the activists performers, i m just an audience and what about you?