• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese CB mouth says Singapore got Orang Minyak!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese variety show host Pauline Lan thinks Singaporean men are 'very, very oily', and would not even give them three points on a scale one (lowest) to 10 (highest).

In an interview with The Straits Times, she gave her frank comments when posed the question about local men.

At a previous press conference here in April, Taiwanese variety show host Pauline Lan rated Singapore women three out of 10 on the scale of how good they look. Even before the recent interview started, she had already pointed out random beauty and fashion mishaps borne by various people seated around the dressing room.

She said in Mandarin: "The men are even worse. Not sure how many points to rate them but it's worse than three. They are just so sloppy and don't bother about the way they look at all. They don't have to dress over-the-top like South Korean drama stars, but at least they should look clean, right?

"My general feeling about Singapore men is that they are very oily, whether it's the hair or otherwise. They are just very, very oily." Before the interview started, she had already pointed out random beauty and fashion mishaps borne by various people seated around the dressing room.

The TV host answered every question during the interview without so much as a pause to ponder them. It was held during a brief break in between shoots for Lady First - Singapore, the local edition of her hit Taiwanese show Lady First, which has been dishing out beauty and fashion advice for the past decade.

A public relations executive had barely stepped through the door during the interview when Lan remarked that her hair was too wet and should have been properly blown dry.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with her 100%.

Thanks to my Middle Eastern roots, I'm so much better looking than the average sinkie.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure she saw those people are singaporeans? Hard to find one nowadays, you may have better luck spotting a dodo bird

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most men don't really bother about personal grooming, and they have an overly high regard of themselves. Like a certain somebody who claims to have Middle Eastern roots and better looking than the average sinkie. As long as there's no photographic evidence and independent third party to verify, it's nothing more than self-adulation which is worth zilch.

Anybody can claim to be anything and having any desirable attributes online and be anybody you want. All you need is an internet connection and a computer / smartphone.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This show how shallow this Taiwanese is. Different climate, different culture, different dressing, different diet, different living behaviour,and different priority. It's like telling those living in North pole to dress like on the beach in the tropics and wonder why they don't bothered to bathe everyday and put on such thick clothing.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
pauline_lan.jpg

This Lao gor give me I also don't want la, too much botox alr, see her like see ghost like that. She really like talking shit ah? Why don't she stay in Singapore and enjoy the weather, then she her cb come out juice or oil.

Last edited:

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with her 100%.

Thanks to my Middle Eastern roots, I'm so much better looking than the average sinkie.

Yup, I found a few photos of you. You must be him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited: