• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - 2 (chio?) Siam bus crying in Singapore because ... ...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chopluem is well-known in Thailand and has 242,000 followers on IG. Yesterday (4th Mar) she posted a post on IG. She and her best friend were dressed fashionably and brightly, but their faces showed infinite sadness and they hugged each other and cried.

It turned out that Chopluem and her best friend had dressed up to attend Taylor Swift's concert, but when they arrived at the ticket gate, they were told by the staff that they had bought fake tickets. The news shocked her. "It was the first time in my life that I was cheated. I was so upset." I was shocked and speechless."

Chopluem said that she had been looking forward to the concert for a long time. Although she could not enter smoothly, it was a joy for her and her best friend to stay outside and listen to the idol singing. When Taylor Swift sang "Cruel Summer", Chopluem also hugged her best friend. She cried while singing and was very emotional.

Ig Post:
I was cheated for the first time in my life. I was shocked. I can't speak. I didn't expect this incident to happen. Pleum and Sister Sa are very focused on coming together. I have been waiting for this day for almost a year because of this song. I want to sing together. Pleum will tell you why. There are so many people who were cheated. Same seat as Pleum.

S'pore teen gave up his Taylor Swift concert tickets to 2 girls who got scammed​

Cover-Photos-2024-03-07T183545.260.png

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/singapore-teen-gives-tickets-to-scammed-girls/

Last edited: