• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss standard

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfft, how many Malaysian chinese do you see graduate from their own university? How many of these are Malay Malaysian? Malaysia has its own sets of problems. If you want to be a dhimmis and pay your jigzya to Islam then go to Malaysia. Don't be fooled that Malaysian has it good. If not, I won't see so many Malaysian in Sydney, Melbourne.

You're right about the Malaysian middle class. They are more comfortable and and find more to enjoy in life. Malaysians in Singapore are only here to make money. Once that's done they are back to their kampong. Singaporeans are trapped. Well they were warned.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
as opposed to western (mis)conception of "standard of living". where else can you get cheap delicious hot food 24 by 7 and affordable sex at 20 bucks a shot?

Sweet, $20 per pop, getting rid of some twenty bucks NTUC vouchers can use not?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfft, how many Malaysian chinese do you see graduate from their own university? How many of these are Malay Malaysian? Malaysia has its own sets of problems. If you want to be a dhimmis and pay your jigzya to Islam then go to Malaysia. Don't be fooled that Malaysian has it good. If not, I won't see so many Malaysian in Sydney, Melbourne.

life in Malaysia defintely way better. even a clerk can drive a car ,perodua myvi which costs only 38,000MR. Food , petrol and land is cheap. furtehr up north houses are much cheap. life is slower but isn't that what living is all about. to enjoy life and not just fight everyday in MRT along walk ways , etc. even if you win the rat race in singapoire, at end of the day you are still a rat!!!.
for univerity education, there are hundreds of universities and tie ins in malaysia and getting a degree is no problem. In fact I know of quite a few Malaysian and singaporeans in sydney(usuually new grads) who are thinking of going back to malaysia. even australia has thousaands of uni degrees hoolders and job are scarce over there and life is no bed of roses if you are not a citizen there. All this ministars in sinkieland being top of the crop is just over hype/propaganda esp those from the shitty times takes the cake. worse is the arrogannce of some of them

jw5

Loyal
All this ministars in sinkieland being top of the crop is just over hype/propaganda esp those from the shitty times takes the cake. worse is the arrogannce of some of them

There are still those who when they hear the term "heavyweight ministar", their bowels loosen slightly.
Usually the gongkia "grateful" types who still think that without them, the place would be a fishing village and their mothers, sisters and daughters maids.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What woody meant is SHIT standard of living, Not SWISS standard. SHIT standard of living already achieved. No complaints. Well done! Woody.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a misunderstanding... it was not a Swiss standard of living, but rather a German standard of living.

With a Singlish accent, scheiße sounded like Swiss.

It was an honest mistake, let's move on.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese wil oways go anywhere which dey tink dey can get mor dan wat dey can get @ their place now ...

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me ask you, how many Malaysians will exchange their PR for citizenship. In any dispute between Singapore and Malaysia, they will side with Malaysians. Yes the bumi policy hurts them on Uni admissions. But Malaysia has a thriving Private tertiary education sector. Plus I always wonder how is it so many middle class Malaysians can send their kids to Australia and UK for Uni.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun bother to reply if you feel nothing when people heap vulgarities on your family members.
I think there is an ignore button....
You can't change the minds of us anti pappies....go do something more meaningful....shoo shoo

Throw that bastard HK14k into the ignore bin.
Even the lice on his mother public hair cannot tahan hk14k

Make hk into a hello kittie doll until he cleanse his soul by imersing his head in unflushed toilet bowl to sing a duet with kopisai of muckjyula stinkapura to the floating turds and tissue

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you play dumb? My response was on your contention that one can only comment about another country after having lived there.

I am not going to digress by disputing your statement on China reporting on its unemployment. Back to the point ...so you do agree that one can have a good grasp of another country through reading and researching about it. A stay there is NOT necessary.

Well, the government put themselves up as the best in the world and that they are the cream of the crop and thus deserves the highest salary in the world for ministers. And they promised us Swiss standard of living. They failed and instead of admitting to it, they continued to treat sinkees like second class citizens. Meanwhile they flood the island with 40 percent of foreigners. Are we supposed to take this lying down?

You treat sinkees like inferior beings. So what if sinkees are inferior. Sinkees have every right to be treated well in their homeland. Foreigners don't have a stake here and should not be allowed in here. You think China will suck up to you if their citizen attack you?

Please stop parroting the PAP. Sinkees are replaced because the the government allowed foreigners come in to do so. If these foreigners are required to absorbed the same cost of living as locals are ...they will be asking for higher pay. Then the demand for them will drop immediately. These foreigners live like cockroach back home and adopt the same lifestyle here. Of course, they can accept lower pay. It is not the skills that they bring, it is their cheapness that is the attraction.

If you can't continue your answer to my post, first of all why "ACT SMART" to use a geography teacher as an example???

So when you say " A STAY THERE IS NOT NECESSARY" means what??? You need to stay or you need not to stay in order to make a comparision to SG??? And after being rebutted by me on the unemployment in China, you're side-stepping it away??? Reading n researching is only a cover to its book but when one wanna make a comparision like Swiss Standard vs SG Standard, then pls jolly well make the comparisions with a long-term experience that you have with that particular country...

Indeed SG govt is one of the Best in the world if not the very BEST... And ppl like you keep harping on minister's salary cause you guys are getting peanuts salary every month... Can i called this a jealousy or red-eye in layman terms???

Swiss Standard??? You lived in Switzerland before??? Why not you tell us the Swiss standard of living n allow us to compare n see did the govt failed in their promise...

You mean a second-class citizens like local Singaporeans can get cheap HDB n get all the rebates like all foreigners????

Singaporeans are not giving enough babies n the population is aging, ain't the govt going to do something about it???? Since you "understand so well" about China, dun u know that China also change their birth policy from one child to two child... Why??? Ask yourself... In the 80s, China govt implemented a one child policy but now they also know that in 30 years time the population will decline sharply, they make a change now... Does the CCCP govt need to step out n apologised to the citizens FIRST before they amend the policy???

Sorry, you sound as if you know China so-well but your words speak for it... I'm in China for 10 years. In my whole 10 years of China, i only taught 2 chinese a lesson for being arrogant and during this 10 years, whenever i have a problem be it in ShenZhen, GuangZhou, ChangSha or Wuhan... Many HKs, Taiwanese n even the local came to my aid... Thank you for your concern!!!

I dun mind that you say i'm arrogant... I dare to walk like a crab in China from ShenZhen all the way to Nanjing n nobody would touch me or attack me like what you mentioned... This is about understanding the culture n your networking...

Typical Singaporeans want to be arrogant but they dun have the ability just like many in this forum... Mind you, i used the word "typical singaporeans"...

Finally, I dun have to parrot for PAP but neither do you have to act like a CROW for PAP.... You last paragraph already answer for yourself which i dun have to write much... Yes, they are cheap!!! Can Singaporeans accept the same.... Mind you, those who employ them mostly are local Singaporeans as well!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Finally, I dun have to parrot for PAP but neither do you have to act like a CROW for PAP.... You last paragraph already answer for yourself which i dun have to write much... Yes, they are cheap!!! Can Singaporeans accept the same.... Mind you, those who employ them mostly are local Singaporeans as well!!!

Well said. I have added to your points.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
After PAP maggots cockroaches stole and rape us of our money, they tell us to go away to another country so they can enjoy our money without us complaining and screaming at them for stealing our money

Their doggies, for a share of the crumbs from their table, join them in telling us to go away to another countr

Why not you enlighten us how much money you got stole n rape by PAP.... "YOU SO RICH"??? lol....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
life in Malaysia defintely way better. even a clerk can drive a car ,perodua myvi which costs only 38,000MR. Food , petrol and land is cheap. furtehr up north houses are much cheap. life is slower but isn't that what living is all about. to enjoy life and not just fight everyday in MRT along walk ways , etc. even if you win the rat race in singapoire, at end of the day you are still a rat!!!.

You can use China as a comparision is even better...

New BMW 4 series (435i) only cost RMB$735,000... Convert to SGD how much only.... Can you get such price for the same model in SG or MY???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throw that bastard HK14k into the ignore bin.
Even the lice on his mother public hair cannot tahan hk14k

Make hk into a hello kittie doll until he cleanse his soul by imersing his head in unflushed toilet bowl to sing a duet with kopisai of muckjyula stinkapura to the floating turds and tissue

I thought you wanna play the zapping n moderation game with me... Damn boring, still can post in this forum n humiliate u!!!

Go back home n ask your whore mother for some new ideals,,,,,