• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss standard

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then allow me to share my experience with you as well...

I'm delighted that I've moved on n although I'm not super rich but at least i can even afford to walk into a AP boutique myself today

Your story is a good one. I hope more Singaporean would venture out. You not only showed that you can change your environment but also made it more "suitable" to you. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your story is a good one. I hope more Singaporean would venture out. You not only showed that you can change your environment but also made it more "suitable" to you. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome!!!

Many thought they need millions to venture but my dad didn't inherit me with millions...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, the sad thing I find is that stories like this were never encouraged, told, or even in the consciousness of Singaporean at all. The younger generations ideal life is to be a MIW. How sad.

Welcome!!!

Many thought they need millions to venture but my dad didn't inherit me with millions...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay n fight is to have executed actions n not by hiding behind a PC to curse n swear at the govt daily!!!

Ask yourself what have you contribute to the nation first before you keep blaming the govt. Those who only know how to blame others but not themselves are nothing but losers!!!

Gong cheebye...
How you know I not doing anything else besides typing behind PC?
Need to reveal to you? Need to take up your dare to go fuck the pap mp?
Dun be silly....pap is a dictatorship....to fight despotic leegime we need guerrilla warfare.....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye...
How you know I not doing anything else besides typing behind PC?
Need to reveal to you? Need to take up your dare to go fuck the pap mp?
Dun be silly....pap is a dictatorship....to fight despotic leegime we need guerrilla warfare.....

Wow, guerilla warfare.... Indeed your mum born you "SO SMART" that you know how to fight a guerilla warfare with PAP... Since when??? Back in the 80s till now which allows PAP to be still in power that's why you called it a guerilla warfare???

Of course you dun need to reveal to me or even other coz you have nothing to reveal.... Apart from hiding behind a computer to curse n swear, what can you do???

Your so called guerrilla warfare is to log yourself into a forum and talks about all the negatives of the govt...

You claimed in your earlier post that you stay n fight, n now you claimed guerrilla warfare, later on you'll claim that you're trying to learn to be the "Messiah" No.2

Just like what you mentioned earlier, "when things go wrong dun blamed the govt blamed who".... This sentence already show how your mother give birth to you without ballz n you're still trying to act like a HERO here claiming guerrilla warfare.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha... really laugh my ballz off, guerrilla warfare!!!

Anyway, good try!!! I teach you a better way to describe your warfare.... Call "COWARD & FOOLISH WARFARE" Ha Ha Ha Ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, guerilla warfare.... Indeed your mum born you "SO SMART" that you know how to fight a guerilla warfare with PAP... Since when??? Back in the 80s till now which allows PAP to be still in power that's why you called it a guerilla warfare???

Of course you dun need to reveal to me or even other coz you have nothing to reveal.... Apart from hiding behind a computer to curse n swear, what can you do???

Your so called guerrilla warfare is to log yourself into a forum and talks about all the negatives of the govt...

You claimed in your earlier post that you stay n fight, n now you claimed guerrilla warfare, later on you'll claim that you're trying to learn to be the "Messiah" No.2

Just like what you mentioned earlier, "when things go wrong dun blamed the govt blamed who".... This sentence already show how your mother give birth to you without ballz n you're still trying to act like a HERO here claiming guerrilla warfare.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha... really laugh my ballz off, guerrilla warfare!!!

Anyway, good try!!! I teach you a better way to describe your warfare.... Call "COWARD & FOOLISH WARFARE" Ha Ha Ha Ha

If logging into forum can rile you up then I must be doing something right....
You still got the upper hand at 60.1%.....no matter I just carry on what I do....be it behind the comp or otherwise.
People like me help people like you to have a job as pap IB....but I make sure you earn your keep by keeping you busy....afterall I do pay your salary....I want to get my money's worth.

Discredit disrupt and distract all you can....you can't stop the Internet hee hee.
Sinkies are awakening....slowly but surely.

Save the personal attacks....I give as good as I take....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If logging into forum can rile you up then I must be doing something right....
You still got the upper hand at 60.1%.....no matter I just carry on what I do....be it behind the comp or otherwise.
People like me help people like you to have a job as pap IB....but I make sure you earn your keep by keeping you busy....afterall I do pay your salary....I want to get my money's worth.

Discredit disrupt and distract all you can....you can't stop the Internet hee hee.
Sinkies are awakening....slowly but surely.

Save the personal attacks....I give as good as I take....

Indeed you're CHILDISH enough to think that by logging into the forum you can rile n wind ppl up.... Actually all the while this is your childish motive!!!

I dun care whether there are 60.1% of PAP supporters or or 60.1% of Workers Party supporter becoz i'm living a meaningful life and not a loser like u...

Sorry, i think you didn't not just helped me to have a job as PAP IB but you helped me to get employ by PMOs office as well... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

I dun have to discredit, disrupt neither do i need to distract.... Your words speak for your own ignorance.... Most importantly, i wouldn't be so childish to think of stopping this forum becoz if this forum is being stop, where am i going to find such a good place with so much ignorant fools for me to humiliate....

Lastly, please when you talk about personal attacks, go n read your #44 post first sentence what does "Gong CheeBye" means.... Is it a greeting phrase to your mum or what??? Dun try to act polite when actually you ain't even one!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then allow me to share my experience with you as well...

After my R.O.D, I was trying to look for a job for myself. When i flipped the ST job page, all the requirements are Degree holders or at the least a Diploma. I still remember when i first got my job, my basic pay was only SGD$1,200 working as a channel sales executive selling pagers services. My highest salary that i managed to get working about 2-3years after my NS was only a mere SGD$2,200 becoz i dun hold a degree....

One day while i was on my way to work I told myself, if i'm going to get this kind of miserable salary, I can't even afford to get myself a wife to start up a family. With this thought, I decided to venture to HK. Maybe you would think that I come from a rich background but nothing to be ashamed of, I'm not. I borrowed money back then n ventured to HK n China till today....

For the past 10 years when i resided in HK, China n Taiwan, I even spent nearly 2 years in Milan. When i left SG, I hate the govt to the core coz it leaves no room for those who do not have a good paper qualification like myself but after spending so many years in overseas. Those things that i see n when i turned my head back n have a look at my own country, I learn to appreciate what LKY n co have done in the past despite the mistakes they made....

I could have allow my kid to study in a international school over here but after a lengthy discussion with my wife and an email from Beijing embassy, I brought my kid back to SG for education.

Becoz of this, I also bought a HDB flat n all my CPF is being wept out after the purchased although my CPF is only a mere SGD$35k, the remaining i've to pay by cash. When my HK friend visited my flat, he say SG govt is like giving you a gift for the price I'm paying coz i got the highest floor with a good view towards town area.

I'm not claiming that whatever PAP does are all positives but sometimes we have to depend on ourselves too... When i left SG, did the govt helped me??? NO... Did the govt provide me with any aid??? NO...

Lastly, I can tell you that my wife n kid is in SG too and most of my time is in overseas working. It's true that when moving out, considerations have to be made but if your rice bowl is located outside of SG, are you going to tell me that becoz of frienz, this n that which is why you are not moving??? To me is a mere excuse...

Allow me to quote you, when i first started to venture into China Wuhan back in 2002. I knew nobody. No one was willing to locate to Wuhan back then in 2002 coz is not as good as now. I came to Wuhan alone, I survive till today. Now I have my group of friends in Wuhan be it my soccer buddies, biz associate n Singaporeans that are in Wuhan.

I'm delighted that I've moved on n although I'm not super rich but at least i can even afford to walk into a AP boutique myself today

You have a very similar trait with the friend of mine whom i think i have mentioned to you about previously. Couldn't make it in Sinkieland and left for China. He too, enjoys telling strangers and fellow friends about his life story. Relentlessly emphasis on how great he was and how some other Sinkies couldn't make it there. Seriously, do you people have some low self esteem problem that you need to tell the story to the whole world? I have other friends who have make it big in China though through business venture and not "run road". They were the more humble group of people. Comparing with the one who like to share his "personal success" story, this group of people are the ones that really make big money. This group of people share their business experiences and not their personal life story. I believe they have their fair share of hardships to achieve what they have now. Never once i heard them blowing trumpet on how great they were. He just went back to China and now here, i see a exact replicate of him here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed you're CHILDISH enough to think that by logging into the forum you can rile n wind ppl up.... Actually all the while this is your childish motive!!!

I dun care whether there are 60.1% of PAP supporters or or 60.1% of Workers Party supporter becoz i'm living a meaningful life and not a loser like u...

Sorry, i think you didn't not just helped me to have a job as PAP IB but you helped me to get employ by PMOs office as well... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

I dun have to discredit, disrupt neither do i need to distract.... Your words speak for your own ignorance.... Most importantly, i wouldn't be so childish to think of stopping this forum becoz if this forum is being stop, where am i going to find such a good place with so much ignorant fools for me to humiliate....

Lastly, please when you talk about personal attacks, go n read your #44 post first sentence what does "Gong CheeBye" means.... Is it a greeting phrase to your mum or what??? Dun try to act polite when actually you ain't even one!!!

Dun bother to reply if you feel nothing when people heap vulgarities on your family members.
I think there is an ignore button....
You can't change the minds of us anti pappies....go do something more meaningful....shoo shoo

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a very similar trait with the friend of mine whom i think i have mentioned to you about previously. Couldn't make it in Sinkieland and left for China. He too, enjoys telling strangers and fellow friends about his life story. Relentlessly emphasis on how great he was and how some other Sinkies couldn't make it there. Seriously, do you people have some low self esteem problem that you need to tell the story to the whole world? I have other friends who have make it big in China though through business venture and not "run road". They were the more humble group of people. Comparing with the one who like to share his "personal success" story, this group of people are the ones that really make big money. This group of people share their business experiences and not their personal life story. I believe they have their fair share of hardships to achieve what they have now. Never once i heard them blowing trumpet on how great they were. He just went back to China and now here, i see a exact replicate of him here.

I think your inferiority has cast a dark shadow in yourself.... What you've just posted is exactly the same 3 months ago when i debated with you in this forum n i remember replying to you on what you've said on the above...

One thing i find it funny is people who share is what you call blow trumpet??? Did i wrote how much my asset was or how much I was earning annually??? The answer is NO...

Any one with a right frame of mind n without jealousy in their eyes can read n understand that my story only have one point. You dun need millions to venture or leave Singapore which many losers here like u are blaming the govt, giving excuses like they do not have the financial or due to family n friends considerations n etc...

And by comparing me to your those SO-CALLED frienz that can make big money in China, your comparision is those that share are those that "run road" n only have small achievements but your frienz have REALLY BIG ACHIEVEMENTS IN CHINA...

Just to share with you one more thing even if you claimed that I'm arrogant... Anyone that has been in China for long understood that no Singaporeans have really made it BIG TIME in China. Even SG govt fails in China n you wanna tell me your frienz is even greater than our PAP govt investment arm??? Who's blowing the trumpet??? Apart from the locals, those who make it in China are the HKs n Taiwanese never a Singaporean

Honestly, I'm arrogant enough to ask your those Singaporean frienz that can make big money in China to meet me up n see what biz they are in that allows them to be so successful... I'm a poor man but my backing from the HKs n Taiwanese allows me to be arrogant in China.... I dun care whether you say I'm blowing trumpet or blowing a ballon.... You want to challenge, I'm up to it and ACTIONS PLEASE n dun just talk.....

Talking to a person like you i dun have to be humble n polite coz you're just one of those who cannot stand ppl who make it becoz you yourself is a failure!!!

Lastly, please dun contradict your own statement in your post... Your frienz who share biz experience is not blowing trumpet but those who share their lives experience is blowing trumpet??? what kind of up bringing or education did you receive i really doubt

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun bother to reply if you feel nothing when people heap vulgarities on your family members.
I think there is an ignore button....
You can't change the minds of us anti pappies....go do something more meaningful....shoo shoo

I think you got it wrong here... When i reply is becoz ppl like you talk but no actions n the worst part is like to ACT or PRETEND you're a class higher than others!!!

I'm not as childish or ignorant as you to change the mindset of ppl regardless they support PAP or anti-PAP... You be anti-PAP, anti-soceity for all you like but when you post something that i can rebutt or humiliate you, i will do so!!! Simple...

By asking others to do something more meaningful, you should be telling n teaching yourself that first!!! Don't be a pot calling a kettle black

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can carry on rattling. I m sick and tired of all these same grandmother stories. Narong was right that you have never seen a big snake taking a poo. You are the kind of people who ask questions and end up answering them themselves. Any further interaction with you is totally meaningless.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can carry on rattling. I m sick and tired of all these same grandmother stories. Narong was right that you have never seen a big snake taking a poo. You are the kind of people who ask questions and end up answering them themselves. Any further interaction with you is totally meaningless.

Oh Ya, If you n Sarong have seen the world or (see a big snake taking a swim rather than poo), both of you wouldn't be stooping so cheaply as to hiding behind a PC to curse n swear at the govt only without actions....

Do you think i'm interested whether do you interact with me or not??? YOu're exactly the same as "Sarong", like to jump into other ppls thread n when you're being out debated, your next sentence is "this is my last post to you" or "interacting with you is meaningless" when you yourself stoop so cheap to start a debate with me n after being humiliated or out debated by me n without any other context, that is all you can say to show ppl that "WOW", you see i'm those that with brains but actually when u dun have even the basic common sense of how to debate in a forum....

Like what i say, talk is CHEAP... ACTIONS PLEASE!!!

You wanna talk until you know so many successful Singaporeans in China, I accepted your challenge n now you're stuffing a banana in your own mouth just like Sarong when he claim that others having a personal attack on him but actually he's throwing out all his mother's authentic organs in his post...

Good try but do it wisely!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, i m not even reading what you are writing. As every thread you opened, the discussion will somehow lead to or end up with your personal life again. Go start a blog for Christ sake.

Please dun slap your own cheap mouth again.... Dun try to learn from coward escher or maybe you're the same person as him by claiming you dun read my post but you can reply to the content of my post directly....

Go n take a look at your reply directed to me on post #48 n #52....

Try something new please!!! I know you luv bananas but you're stuffing too much in your mouth... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, i m not even reading what you are writing. As every thread you opened, the discussion will somehow lead to or end up with your personal life again. Go start a blog for Christ sake.

By the way, if you're not reading what i've posted how did you came to the conclusion of my thread or post will lead or end up to my personal life???? Your grandmother told u izit??? LOL....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you got it wrong here... When i reply is becoz ppl like you talk but no actions n the worst part is like to ACT or PRETEND you're a class higher than others!!!

I'm not as childish or ignorant as you to change the mindset of ppl regardless they support PAP or anti-PAP... You be anti-PAP, anti-soceity for all you like but when you post something that i can rebutt or humiliate you, i will do so!!! Simple...

By asking others to do something more meaningful, you should be telling n teaching yourself that first!!! Don't be a pot calling a kettle black

60.1% vs 39.9%
You are of the beyond redemption type so you are not on my radar.
I aim to convert those that still can be saved.
You can't stop me and I dun intend to waste time on you.
So keep ranting away because nothing will change both our mindsets.
Excuse me while I carry on with my mission....you carry on with your job as well.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
60.1% vs 39.9%
You are of the beyond redemption type so you are not on my radar.
I aim to convert those that still can be saved.
You can't stop me and I dun intend to waste time on you.
So keep ranting away because nothing will change both our mindsets.
Excuse me while I carry on with my mission....you carry on with your job as well.

Oh, I thought a person like you who has seen "AN ELEPHANT PEE" before will have more sensible things to do rather than converting the mindset of others over the INTERNET!!! Ha Ha Ha

By the way, I thought you n Pappies are so "CLASSY N ELEGANT" that both of u doesn't read my post n now even u are slapping your own mouth by replying to my post... Did you read or not??? I_Hate_Pappies claimed he never read my post but can reply to the contents of my post in details n directly... Contradicting isn't it!!!

Lastly, I really hope yr hard work can be seen by all Singaporeans soon.... Coz I've waited from the 80s until now n the PAPs are still in power n i dun see them losing out in GE2016 as well!!! So please prove it to me or the 60.1%..... Don't come 2016, you stuff bananas in your mouth just like I_Hate_Pappies

Last edited:

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, I thought a person like you who has seen "AN ELEPHANT PEE" before will have more sensible things to do rather than converting the mindset of others over the INTERNET!!! Ha Ha Ha

By the way, I thought you n Pappies are so "CLASSY N ELEGANT" that both of u doesn't read my post n now even u are slapping your own mouth by replying to my post... Did you read or not??? I_Hate_Pappies claimed he never read my post but can reply to the contents of my post in details n directly... Contradicting isn't it!!!

Lastly, I really hope yr hard work can be seen by all Singaporeans soon.... Coz I've waited from the 80s until now n the PAPs are still in power n i dun see them losing out in GE2016 as well!!! So please prove it to me or the 60.1%..... Don't come 2016, you stuff bananas in your mouth just like I_Hate_Pappies
masturbating again?