• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss standard

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many members here especially those that are anti-PAP always like to claim Swiss Standard....

If you guys are so envy and think that Switzerland is a greener pasture for u, just pack n go... No one is stopping you!!! PAP is not stopping you, Goh Chok Tong is not stopping u neither is Lee Hsien Loong...

No ballz to even walk up to a minister to curse n swear, OK forget it!!! Those who claimed that Switzerland is so good you mean you guys dun even have the ballz to move on???

Don't be a coward and yet claiming what Swiss Standard, US Standard or Africa Standard.... Cowards are only good for PT Standard... Dun know what is PT Standard??? It means Public Toilet Standard!!!

Please... Actions!!! Don't keep on talking until the hole grows so BIG!!!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sidetrack a bit..I was a neutral party like u until few yrs ago I started to be anti-pap when my job was taken by FTs. I managed to get a job quick enough but at a 40% depressed rate else the employer will write me off with a FT. Whereas some of my cohorts ended up as taxi drivers. I am not asking for Swiss std of living, just a normal living similar to the mid 80s to late 90s. I worked hard to pay off my home. However the balance of my cpf is being leegally robbed by the gov. At a point in my life, I lost my job during a retrenchment exercise. As I just joined the co. not long enough I did not get any compensation. During the period of unemployment, I went to attend a WDA training briefing. I was told that the course fee is heavily subsidized by gov., yet the payable cash amount was upto $3k, and cpf cannot be used for this training. Tell me, when someone already lost their job, you still expect them to cough up $3k for that ? I went to speak to my MP, and was told that they will consider on that in future, to allow pple like me to utilize cpf for ther studies.
To course and swear at the MP will get me into jail as I mentioned to u before. To move out of this country, I have to consider about my family, friends and many more factors especially on the financial portion. Hence I am stuck in this deterioting cuntry. All I can do is to wait for the next round of election.Hence once a while I will just come here to kpkb a bit to relieve some stress.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Chok Tong promised us Swiss standard of living IN SINKapore. We are just holding him to his promise. He sucked up our money and didn't delivered.

Unlike you, we don't like to be ripped off.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To move out of this country, I have to consider about my family, friends and many more factors especially on the financial portion. Hence I am stuck in this deterioting cuntry. All I can do is to wait for the next round of election.Hence once a while I will just come here to kpkb a bit to relieve some stress.

If the country is deteriorating, isn't it all the more important that you move your family and yourself somewhere better as quickly as possible.

"Deteriorating" means it will be even worse for your children and worse still for your grandchildren. Do them a favour! They'll thank you for it.

Forget about friends. Friendship is transient and they're not going to be there when you need them. You can make new friends in a new country.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the country is deteriorating, isn't it all the more important that you move your family and yourself somewhere better as quickly as possible.

"Deteriorating" means it will be even worse for your children and worse still for your grandchildren. Do them a favour! They'll thank you for it.

Forget about friends. Friendship is transient and they're not going to be there when you need them. You can make new friends in a new country.

You need either a lump sum of $ to gain entrance to another country or a special skillset. I have neither ..what is your recommendation ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg should not follow the swiss standard of living, and sinkies in general do not buy the notion of keeping up with the swiss(es). sinkies have a much higher convenience of life, as opposed to western (mis)conception of "standard of living". where else can you get cheap delicious hot food 24 by 7 and affordable sex at 20 bucks a shot? and if you so choose, can even do it in a tent, right in the park, by the sea, and under open skies. and walk over a short distance after the spill to dine on chilli crab. :biggrin:

sg, however, can follow the "swee say" standard of life. swee swee anyhow anytime kapok fancy toothpicks from posh restaurants and say anything you like after that. :*:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many members here especially those that are anti-PAP always like to claim Swiss Standard....

If you guys are so envy and think that Switzerland is a greener pasture for u, just pack n go... No one is stopping you!!! PAP is not stopping you, Goh Chok Tong is not stopping u neither is Lee Hsien Loong...

No ballz to even walk up to a minister to curse n swear, OK forget it!!! Those who claimed that Switzerland is so good you mean you guys dun even have the ballz to move on???

Don't be a coward and yet claiming what Swiss Standard, US Standard or Africa Standard.... Cowards are only good for PT Standard... Dun know what is PT Standard??? It means Public Toilet Standard!!!

Please... Actions!!! Don't keep on talking until the hole grows so BIG!!!

HK14K, you have exposed your ignorance. A classic twit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You need either a lump sum of $ to gain entrance to another country or a special skillset. I have neither ..what is your recommendation ?

You don't need a "special" skillset to emigrate to NZ. All you need is a job offer.

Contact http://tdavisa.com/

They know what to do. The owner used to be the immigration minister.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be conned by LKY and PAP about Spore was a poor fishing village when LKY came into power,it is simply NOT true.
Singapore was a centre of commerce when LKY took over,not after.God has so kindly blessed with Spore with a talented people,most brilliant in the world,multi-languages -the 4 official languages make us the ONLY country which can communicate with most people in the world, ,our multi-racial,our multi-culture,multi-religions make Spore the TOP of the world It should be the envy of the world and I thank Almighty God Allah for that.
I am here to try to improve our country and do my micro part to open the curtain operated by LKY,the brilliant Master of Political Propaganda who con the world for many years.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I moved out before things got bad. Everyone has the choice to stay or go. Stop blaming the government for everything. TS touches on the fact about anti-PAP, they are disgruntled because they trusted the government too much.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I moved out before things got bad. Everyone has the choice to stay or go. Stop blaming the government for everything. TS touches on the fact about anti-PAP, they are disgruntled because they trusted the government too much.

Indeed everyone got a choice....just like when they cast the ballot paper every GE.
But I never agree with the retort 'not happy then leave'.
Why should born and breed sinkies leave? Vile pappies running this country to the ground should leave instead.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why should the PAP leave as well? To them, they "made" the country to what it is now. For me, its simple, there are no such things as born and breed, loyalty. What is most important is that you are happy where you are. You, your personal self, has to be satisfied in an environment that suits. Everything else like ideology, country are irrelevant. If humans never migrated, we would all still be Africans. Its not a retort if you leave the ideology that you are part of a class, race, nation behind and that you are who you are. Like the saying goes, there is only one race, the human race. Nations, are merely constructs invented by the human mind.

Indeed everyone got a choice....just like when they cast the ballot paper every GE.
But I never agree with the retort 'not happy then leave'.
Why should born and breed sinkies leave? Vile pappies running this country to the ground should leave instead.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And why should the PAP leave as well? To them, they "made" the country to what it is now. For me, its simple, there are no such things as born and breed, loyalty. What is most important is that you are happy where you are. You, your personal self, has to be satisfied in an environment that suits. Everything else like ideology, country are irrelevant. If humans never migrated, we would all still be Africans. Its not a retort if you leave the ideology that you are part of a class, race, nation behind and that you are who you are. Like the saying goes, there is only one race, the human race. Nations, are merely constructs invented by the human mind.

Human race....that's very profound. If only more share your views then we can all be like Lennon singing without religion color or creed. Without the need to battle the vile pappies.

I'm only rebutting those who call for unhappy sinkies to leave that why not pappies leave instead.
Every sinkie has a right to stay....from either camps....stay and fight.
Pappies would love for every anti pap sinkie to leave....those who are still here...dun give them the prize so easily.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sidetrack a bit..I was a neutral party like u until few yrs ago I started to be anti-pap when my job was taken by FTs. I managed to get a job quick enough but at a 40% depressed rate else the employer will write me off with a FT. Whereas some of my cohorts ended up as taxi drivers. I am not asking for Swiss std of living, just a normal living similar to the mid 80s to late 90s. I worked hard to pay off my home. However the balance of my cpf is being leegally robbed by the gov. At a point in my life, I lost my job during a retrenchment exercise. As I just joined the co. not long enough I did not get any compensation. During the period of unemployment, I went to attend a WDA training briefing. I was told that the course fee is heavily subsidized by gov., yet the payable cash amount was upto $3k, and cpf cannot be used for this training. Tell me, when someone already lost their job, you still expect them to cough up $3k for that ? I went to speak to my MP, and was told that they will consider on that in future, to allow pple like me to utilize cpf for ther studies.
To course and swear at the MP will get me into jail as I mentioned to u before. To move out of this country, I have to consider about my family, friends and many more factors especially on the financial portion. Hence I am stuck in this deterioting cuntry. All I can do is to wait for the next round of election.Hence once a while I will just come here to kpkb a bit to relieve some stress.

Hey sinkie shit,

to curse and swear against the MP will not put you in jail and it is totally encourage to do that since they are fucking useless.

PAP ib, dun come in here to spread shit sub consciously to protect your rice bowl.. people here are not as stupid as you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of those in the working class don't earn enough to be able to migrate. The top 20 percent can do it but many are so kiasi that they won't.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And why should the PAP leave as well? To them, they "made" the country to what it is now.
History will be re-written to correct the propaganda put out by the PAP for decades. They didn't make the country, you give them too much credit.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
History will be re-written to correct the propaganda put out by the PAP for decades. They didn't make the country, you give them too much credit.

in order to do that, you need balls.

Sinkies have any? i doubt so..

fixed that "no balls" part and everything else will take care of itself.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give me Malaysia standard I happy liao. KNN suck me of my money and time in NS now ask me to fuck off?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human race....that's very profound. If only more share your views then we can all be like Lennon singing without religion color or creed. Without the need to battle the vile pappies.

I'm only rebutting those who call for unhappy sinkies to leave that why not pappies leave instead.
Every sinkie has a right to stay....from either camps....stay and fight.
Pappies would love for every anti pap sinkie to leave....those who are still here...dun give them the prize so easily.

Unfortunately, the 60.1% don't agree with you. Kudos to you for staying behind and "fight". Like I've said before, for me life is too short. I want to do things that I want now. I want my kids to grow up in an environment that is better. And when I said environment I don't just mean the physical things you can see. I don't see this happening in Singapore anytime soon or in my lifetime.

Most of those in the working class don't earn enough to be able to migrate. The top 20 percent can do it but many are so kiasi that they won't.

Sam and others have repeatedly posted links that does not require to be rich to move on. Just blame the whingers for being lazy and instead opted this place to vent their frustrations.

Only time will tell. The PAP is doing what it can to maintain the status quo. Like tony said, SIngaporeans, or at least the majority has no balls to change. I don't see how things can change in Singapore in the near future. Until there is a change of government PAP will continue to have their version of what happened in SIngapore.

Just give me Malaysia standard I happy liao. KNN suck me of my money and time in NS now ask me to fuck off?

No country is perfect, there is no such illusion as perfection. Malaysia has its own sets of problems, the many BS articles you see here about Islam, racism you see about it is just the tip of the iceberg. Ultimately, you want to find a place that you can be at peace with. If Singapore is not the place, perhaps Malaysia would suit you better.