• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOP hating Lee Kuan Yew so much!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He..He.. TS shook the hornet's nest by posting this thread...:biggrin: He kena zapped a few times liao...:eek: Why no PAP supporters like Ron Ron never give him any fire support by upping his points..??? :o :biggrin: :rolleyes: I see Opposition Unity in this thread.. All Bros having the same views when it concerns a scum like Harry Lee...:cool:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
He..He..He..He.. TS shook the hornet's nest by posting this thread...:biggrin: He kena zapped a few times liao...:eek: Why no PAP supporters like Ron Ron never give him any fire support by upping his points..??? :o :biggrin: :rolleyes: I see Opposition Unity in this thread.. All Bros having the same views when it concerns a scum like Harry Lee...:cool:
I already up him 6 pts, too bad in this forum or almost every forum in sg if you want to be popular and make friends you cannot be pro PAP..Maybe Sam can help a bit to the minority here

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already up him 6 pts, too bad in this forum or almost every forum in sg if you want to be popular and make friends you cannot be pro PAP..Maybe Sam can help a bit to the minority here

You have my word. I will not zap him. :biggrin:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be too sensitive. They don't mean no harm. They mean it only as a manner of speech. Some dialect groups of Chinese people greet people with: "have you eaten yet?" Other dialect groups greet people with: "you have not died yet? Tiu Nei Ah Mah!!!!!"

Let me give you a hint: the latter group live in Queenstown-Tiong Bahru-Bukit Merah-People's Park area.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me give you a hint: the latter group live in Queenstown-Tiong Bahru-Bukit Merah-People's Park area.

Cantonese = Guang Dong Ren = Kwong Tong Yarn

Sadly, it seems that the number of Ah Tiongs in the Chinatown area has superseded the number of Cantonese.

jw5

Loyal
I hate those sycophants who keep crowing about his "achievements".

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tang Liang Hong, Francis Seow run road b'cos of oldman, wants to sue them, bankrupt them, jail them,
..confiscate their home, bank account, etc..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A leader is to respect the wish of the people and the latter respected him for his leadership. Dictatorship, neopotism, self paying obscened high salaries politicans are not worht their salt.

Any countires could do well becos of the wind of change in SEA and Far East after the WW2.

I really doubt that he has any regrets except that he will soon up the lorry

Just look at all he's achieved: billions in $$$$ & property, his family & kin have well paying jobs, his critics are bankrupt, muzzled or in exile,... History will remember him as the most successful dictator in SEA :o

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate those sycophants who keep crowing about his "achievements".

I hate those old douche bag hypocrites who can hardly walk and yet are still jetting around the world to see for themselves whether they still command the respect and admiration of the big movers and shakers in other nations.

The movers and shakers still do of course....on the caveat that daughter-in-laws sign off million dollar checks to their big public listed companies with holes bigger than Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka sammyboy troll without peer aka leetahbar's arsehole.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish him long life and become PM again. Under him as PM, Jayakumar as MHA simply rubber stamped what he ordered and our police force was one of the most efficient and respected in the world. Even a constable or corporal commanded such respect to be addressed sir by the public and ranks were achieved through field merit. GCT and WKS screwed it up bad and LHL can't fix it. Now even any Tom, Dick and Harry wear sergeant or inspector rank like two stripes a penny and two pips a dollar. And, now they call the public sir instead of the public calling them sir. Police get beaten up by criminals instead of beating up criminals. WTF?!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish him long life and become PM again. Under him as PM, Jayakumar as MHA simply rubber stamped what he ordered and our police force was one of the most efficient and respected in the world. Even a constable or corporal commanded such respect to be addressed sir by the public and ranks were achieved through field merit. GCT and WKS screwed it up bad and LHL can't fix it. Now even any Tom, Dick and Harry wear sergeant or inspector rank like two stripes a penny and two pips a dollar. And, now they call the public sir instead of the public calling them sir. Police get beaten up by criminals instead of beating up criminals. WTF?!
you are right on

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
didn't know that our Lau Lee is actually SEA Kim Jong II.

He's outlived almost all of the dictators out there :eek:

He's done all this & still retained some support from gullible Sporeans e.g. from the 60%. Some angmos even sing his praises :p As well, he's put his son & other relatives on the payroll. Even though they are a bunch of idiots & have lost billions upon billions$$$ of tax payers money.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

e8vg8y.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's outlived almost all of the dictators out there :eek:

He's done all this & still retained some support from gullible Sporeans e.g. from the 60%. Some angmos even sing his praises :p As well, he's put his son & other relatives on the payroll. Even though they are a bunch of idiots & have lost billions upon billions$$$ of tax payers money.

If you meet him face to face and see him eyes to eyes, his worry is obviously not about money. His worry is about whether his son has the tenacity to carry on.