• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stocktaking my mediocre existence. Any views? Thanks in advance.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Strawberry generation grew up in comfort zone has not really experience hardship and does not really know what is life yet till the karma or good luck runs dry getting old lonely, sick, poor etc...
2. Already knows and understand all the advices given here. He's well educated well read etc.. but he does not truly comprehend them like being through it, experienced it.
3. Simply put without sufferings there's no growth but the smart ones learn from others mistakes the fools differ....

Enjoy while it last like the new age strawberry gen always say law of attraction .... think good, feel good but they missed the point by a mile ie do good first that's the basis.... the hard work the sacrifice !

Reap what you sow simple as that ! What hab you done ?! lol..........

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't walk up to any girl I like in the street, MRT, market or anywhere and say: " Hi! I have a big cock, you want to be my girlfriend?"
I am surprised u don't do that. U are literally saying it everyday in this forum. Looks like most people are just useless wimps in reality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.

Harrison1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear about it. It looks like you are passing a hard time. Basically, there are ups and downs in human life. Everything will be okay. You just need to wait for better days. Just do your hard work. If you have some time you can check out this EA by Valery Trading. This make money record-breaking EA 50 profitable months in a row. All the best!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having a big penis is a liability. I swear. When it erects involuntarily in office, mrt, swimming pool, it's a damn embarrassment. I must make sure I always carry a bag when I am outside..So if it happens to erect due to involuntary seduction, the bag can be a shield from embarrassment.

Also, while I have a bigger penis than other men, that doesn't mean I get to enjoy sex better than other men. Yes, the women I sleep with may enjoy it, but to me, it has negligible or no enhanced enjoyment impact.

I can't walk up to any girl I like in the street, MRT, market or anywhere and say: " Hi! I have a big cock, you want to be my girlfriend?"

So what's the use of a BIG PENIS? I do wonder sometimes....
U have an unfair advantage over us and many envy u. Any satisfied girl will yearn to see u repeatedly.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning on MRT to work, I decided to do a stocktake of my life to date. Now in office toilet cubicle, I shall put my thoughts in words.

I'm single, going to be late 30s soon. I am averagely happy with my life, ie., sometimes happy, sometimes unhappy, sometimes melancholic, sometimes positive. It's sort of like a balance of ups and downs.

I have not (yet) given up on my life,but I wouldn't say I am living a fabulous life, in the sense that I feel I just live and exist on a daily basis. Nothing fantastic in my view.

My goal is to just make it through each day. Eat, work, exercise, masturbate (or have sex), shit and sleep.

I also don't consider myself a total failure nor success. I think I am just mediocre.

I have done a lot of travelling before Covid19. I like travelling, thanks to my late father who doted on me a lot.

I have a Bachelor's second upper degree and a job I enjoy. Basically my job is the only thing that often brings me joy. I truly enjoy what I do while I'm at work (despite an erratic lady boss). However, that's about it.

I feel that I am simply existing. No goals, no purpose, neither functional or dysfunctional.

Is it wrong to simply exist?

I have a new GF now. Despite so, there are times I wonder if I don't bother about getting married, have kids, start another journey in life - is it ok?

Or must I start changing my thoughts, direction and realign my life purpose?

What did you do or not do when you were around my age that help you sustain to now?

I welcome any learned/useful and time tested opinion from well lived senior Sammyboyers in this forum. :notworthy:

Your guidance will be very much appreciated by me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011-103854_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221011-103854_Facebook.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 52