• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF , if you have voted for PAP , why are you questioning the 69.9% win ?

As I had said, kindly do not believe in this 69.9%.
It is not a real figure. It is a manufactured figure accomplished by technologically assisted magic props,
paid by taxpayers most likely.
Unquote

Why not? Elections must be clean, transparent and open to scrutiny and must be seen to be aboveboard and clean.
It does not matter which side I'm standing on, I like to see a fair and clean fight. Not only that, a fight seen to be fair and clean.
I will question the validity of anything if I am not convinced of the result, even if it hurts my own choice.
Finally, I do not believe for a moment Singaporeans are daft. So, the result speaks volumes to me and I've to look at other reasons to account for this 'lost touch with the ground' result.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? Elections must be clean, transparent and open to scrutiny and must be seen to be aboveboard and clean.
It does not matter which side I'm standing on, I like to see a fair and clean fight. Not only that, a fight seen to be fair and clean.
I will question the validity of anything if I am not convinced of the result, even if it hurts my own choice.
Finally, I do not believe for a moment Singaporeans are daft. So, the result speaks volumes to me and I've to look at other reasons to account for this 'lost touch with the ground' result.

Go make a police report.

You sounds like one of those weirdos who marry a girl and say later that the marriage is not a fair and clean one because the priest didn't say the vow properly even though every one of your friends and relatives were there to witness your wedding.

I am pretty sure your wife has a strong heart.

Last edited:

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go make a police report.

You sounds like one of those weirdo who marry a girl and say later that the marriage is not a fair and clean one because the priest didn't say the vow properly even though every one of your friends and relatives were there to witness your wedding.

I am pretty sure your wife has a strong heart.

Yes, you're right. If she tells me she is a virgin and on the night, she turns out to be not, the trust is broken. Who cares what the priest and friends and relatives witness? They're not in the marriage, stupid!

On that note of making a police report? Why should I? Give me one good reason why I should do that. I'm not daft but you're if you think I'm daft enough to listen to you. Tell me why I should listen to you?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you're right. If she tells me she is a virgin and on the night, she turns out to be not, the trust is broken. Who cares what the priest and friends and relatives witness? They're not in the marriage, stupid!

On that note of making a police report? Why should I? Give me one good reason why I should do that. I'm not daft but you're if you think I'm daft enough to listen to you. Tell me why I should listen to you?

Then what is your point ?

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what is your point ?

I should be the one asking you that question. What is your point coming here to tell me what to do?
You think you're PAP is it? Keep masturbating on that thought, for that's all you get out of this election.
If you're PAP, you would be keeping quiet and laughing to the bank, not here engaging me and bootlicking PAP.
You are really stupid.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should be the one asking you that question. What is your point coming here to tell me what to do?
You think you're PAP is it? Keep masturbating on that thought, for that's all you get out of this election.
If you're PAP, you would be keeping quiet and laughing to the bank, not here engaging me and bootlicking PAP.
You are really stupid.

Don't blink ...

sore-loser.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos is smart YOUTUBE is the only protection. You either shut up with your fake stories and sux it up or you go full disclosure no 2 way 'bout it kid !

The Hunter will be hunted and the Hunted will be the Hunter.... “There will be hunters and hunted, winners and losers. What counts in global competition is the right strategy and success.”~ Heinrich von Pierer

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bunch of losers still at it.. If this whole thing about the pen is what claim by TS, he has already took the photo. The pen thing is real, but he got no balls to show.. Then he deserve the govt he has.. Good luck ball-less sinkies.. Go fucked yourself.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one
from there (the same pens voters use to mark the ballots)

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the
same paper in my wallet and the paper is blank??

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

HI,

More than 11,000 views already in two days. Isn't it about time that you show us the photo?

Or have you been silenced by the evil forces?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodluck to oppos winning the next elections. You will never win.

Unless the persons doing the hanky panky dropped dead suddenly.