• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insurance zeh zeh makes full use of her 36D tua neh bao, says can get good business many tikopeh men. Samsters got fall for this 美女计 insurance trick?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Um, will busty lawyers showing their deep cleavage to the male judges have a higher chance of winning court case ? The judges tend to sit higher so they will have a good view to peek below.... :sneaky:

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
INSURANCE JIE JIE SAYS IT’S EASY TO GET CLIENTS BECAUSE HER NEHNEHPOK BIG

IMG-20240206-161009.jpg

An insurance agent shared how she manages to get more clients that her peers because she has a huge chest and targets simps who try to get her attention by buying insurance from her.

Here is her story​

“First of all, this is my personal experiences as an insurance agent and it doesn’t serve as a guide to anyone wanting to join the insurance industry.

I have always been aware that I am blessed in the chest department, I am a 36D cup size and use it as my weapons.

I am always being stared at when I walk in the street, even before I became an insurance agent and just working as a waitress.

So I used it to my advantage and lure the men in by wearing low-cut blouses before I devour them.

Sometimes, I even meet my clients without wearing a bra and wearing a white blouse so that they can see my girls peeking at them.

I met this client at a roadshow once and I could see his little brother slowly rising under the table and he was trying to hide it, as I bent over and pretended to explain a savings plan to him.

I ended up selling 3 insurance plans to him that very same day.

On average, I make about 5 figures a month by selling insurance plans to simps, because these men are so easily to manipulate.

All I have to do is get touchy with them and laugh at everything they say, then while explaining the insurance plans, i like to lean forward on the table with my elbows really close to each other.

And if I really want to go for the kill, I meet them somewhere really cold with strong aircon, wearing a white blouse and go bra-less.

To be honest, I never really imagined myself being an insurance agent but the money is so good and I get to buy expensive stuff for myself and go on expensive holidays.
lianbeng not surprised she also no panties inside her skirt lah! :biggrin: Just cross legs lah!