• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware of them, usernames like eErotica69 and GoldenDragon are to be avoided. For all we know, they could be working for the other side. Put them on ignore and do not respond to their posts.

For this and for once, you deserve credit. Spot on. I am working for the other side since day 1.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of all the threads in SBF, this thread finally reveals that all those who are in denial are the FAKE opposition supporters even though they do not normally write/behave like PAP IBs at first glance (like JohnTan who is an obvious PAP IB) .

Beware of them, usernames like eErotica69 and GoldenDragon are to be avoided. For all we know, they could be working for the other side. Put them on ignore and do not respond to their posts.

I have been approached several times (due to my contacts) to be a PAP IB.....and also a OPP IB.....but I told them I am perfectly happy being a SCROOBAL IB.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No it was not a voter, was a lady from the elec dept. She was one of them assigned to see the voting progress, so we just chatted and things hit off.

I have nothing to worry, i have that pen with me.

You have been taking in too much helium. Change to oxygen.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point, it's not necessary to go into details as to how a fraud may have been committed with specially made voting slips.

All it takes is for Bro Helium to post a pic of the pen, and we can all confirm that we used the same type of pen for GE2015, next thing is to prove that the pen has a special ink that can disappear within a certain time frame. Again, this is not hard to prove, as the pen is still with Bro Helium, and he can test it again and again.

As long as there is evidence that some special ink capable of disappearing was being used in the GE, just alert the foreign media, and they will have the necessary resources to follow up. I'm sure Aljazerra will be more than happy to pick up this piece of news.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point, it's not necessary to go into details as to how a fraud may have been committed with specially made voting slips.

All it takes is for Bro Helium to post a pic of the pen, and we can all confirm that we used the same type of pen for GE2015, next thing is to prove that the pen has a special ink that can disappear within a certain time frame. Again, this is not hard to prove, as the pen is still with Bro Helium, and he can test it again and again.

As long as there is evidence that some special ink capable of disappearing was being used in the GE, just alert the foreign media, and they will have the necessary resources to follow up. I'm sure Aljazerra will be more than happy to pick up this piece of news.

This doesn't add up. If the ink disappears, the vote is spoilt. Unless they have an ink that magically shows up on the PAP box. Sorry, I highly doubt this ink story.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This doesn't add up. If the ink disappears, the vote is spoilt. Unless they have an ink that magically shows up on the PAP box. Sorry, I highly doubt this ink story.

That is my point. We need not go into details at all. If it can be proven that "magic" ink was used, then the burden shifts to the organizer. We don't have the resources to probe, but the foreign media will carry on with the work. We just need to create a reasonable doubt.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spolit votes = less votes for the Opposition = victory for PAP. Formula correct?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why everywhere had the ''magic'' pens.......every ward saw a large drop in Oppo support.........

if Hougang and Potong Pasir saw good results for Oppo, i could still accept it.............even these 2 also saw big drops !

perhaps that UncleYap youtube video was right..............Pinky overdid it...........

A small misstep leads to the unraveling of electoral fraud. Can't wait to see that unfold. And for a prominent sinkee to say that the fraudulent GE has led to loss of confidence in sinkapore.

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can I propose another possibility..... just conjecture.

Perhaps the pen is REALLY magic ink. But that is one that requires a chemical reaction.

Now there are two boxes, one for PAP and one for opposition.
Let's say, the one for PAP is coated with another chemical, that will render the magic ink permanent, so if a voter mark an X at the PAP box, the mark will be permanent.
But there is no special ink coating at the opposition box (likewise, no special ink coating on that piece of paper TS used to write his sweet-heart phone number)...... Because there is absence of special ink coating, whatever marked will disappear after a few hours.

BINGO..... the voters who marked at PAP box will remained a valid vote (the magic ink is neutralized by the special ink coating) but any other place will be vanished.

I become more suspicious because, why the voting slip (ballot paper) is black??? So that one cannot tell the ink coating from one box to another, because the separation is black colour that covers up the unevenness.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
till TS posted the photo and youtube video of that.. till now .. it is a controversy. or TS is just trying to fuck around.

I already asked him/her/it to post photo. Because npnt. I believe we are been strung along by someone who has too much free time and a wild imagination. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can I propose another possibility..... just conjecture.

Perhaps the pen is REALLY magic ink. But that is one that requires a chemical reaction.

Now there are two boxes, one for PAP and one for opposition.
Let's say, the one for PAP is coated with another chemical, that will render the magic ink permanent, so if a voter mark an X at the PAP box, the mark will be permanent.
But there is no special ink coating at the opposition box (likewise, no special ink coating on that piece of paper TS used to write his sweet-heart phone number)...... Because there is absence of special ink coating, whatever marked will disappear after a few hours.

BINGO..... the voters who marked at PAP box will remained a valid vote (the magic ink is neutralized by the special ink coating) but any other place will be vanished.

I become more suspicious because, why the voting slip (ballot paper) is black??? So that one cannot tell the ink coating from one box to another, because the separation is black colour that covers up the unevenness.

You have a really active imagination. I suggest you become a fantasy writer.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just admit defeat
congratulate the PAP
nurse the the wounds of the oppo
treat the insanity of the oppo losers here in this forum

and for god's sake
move on

the haze is smoking all your fucking blains!!!

and the red army is above your head!!

11988361_490509281122331_7167516245128711269_n.jpg