• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you only believe the PAP?

Ask Elections Department ...they will tell you those items cannot be released or some excuse that they have been destroyed.

Why ask....this forummer has the pen..pass it to woodward and bernstein at the post and let them do the rest.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No its not the ckick type pen....its a plastic cheapo pen that didnt even have a cap.

So, Elections Department didn't use the same type of pen across all polling centres. Makes sense. For polling centres that are identified as leaning towards the Opposition, give them the disappearing ink pens. Elsewhere use cheapo pens.

Thanks for helping us piece the story together.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Special paper ink will disappear at the oppositions check box! It can be switch to PAP checkbox automatically!

Can programme individual voting papers!

Such technology already available! They dun have science park for fun you know!

Embedded RFID technology and eInk tech can change to whatever the manufacturer dictates!

Hunt down the manufacturer and providers of pens and ballot papers and expose this election cheat!

He is probably dead!

That is why you have 666 results! It's Satanic technology!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Special paper ink will disappear at the oppositions check box! It can be switch to PAP checkbox automatically!

Embedded RFID technology and eInk tech can change to whatever the manufacturer dictates!

Hunt down the manufacturer and providers of pens and ballot papers and expose this election cheat!

He is probably dead!

Don't make fun leh ...the future of sinkapore is at state ...we may not see SG100 or see the extinction of sinkees if PAP continues to run the show.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make fun leh ...the future of sinkapore is at state ...we may not see SG100 or see the extinction of sinkees if PAP continues to run the show.

I am a tech guy I know what is possible what is not!

Pen can talk to the paper! It can send information to the paper!

Anything that involves computer voting technology you can cheat!

That is why I say its Satanic!

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please educate us !

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the top click pen, i was also a polling agent

Now question is why are our papers blank after writing on them?

Can you enlighten us which GRC/SMC you are polling agent for?

I spoke to a friend. She was a polling agent for Tampines GRC.
She told me the following:

The pen is a long white pen with a black cap. The black cap is separate from the pen.
The ballot paper is like those letter sent to you by the bank for your pin number.
It is white in color, with a very smooth surface where you mark the cross.

The candidates' photos are on the extreme left and the party logo is in the center and the boxes
to cross over is on the extremely right. She said there is no black background on the front of the ballot paper.
The paper is elongated, exactly like those bank letter, with greyish/black pattern on the back of the ballot paper.

Well, I think the Election Dept uses different types of ballot papers and different types of pens for various constituencies.

This needs further investigations to find out exactly what happened for this election as the result is really out of the ordinary
and not what the ground feedback is telling us. The swing is just too big to be believable, as what I heard from a couple of taxi-drivers while having teh tarik with them yesterday night.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you enlighten us which GRC/SMC you are polling agent for?

I spoke to a friend. She was a polling agent for Tampines GRC.
She told me the following:

The pen is a long white pen with a black cap. The black cap is separate from the pen.

The paper is elongated, exactly like those bank letter, with greyish/black pattern on the back of the ballot paper.

Well, I think the Election Dept uses different types of ballot papers and different types of pens for various constituencies.

This needs further investigations to find out exactly what happened for this election as the result is really out of the ordinary
and not what the ground feedback is telling us. The swing is just too big to be believable, as what I heard from a couple of taxi-drivers while having teh tarik with them yesterday night.

Pens i not sure but my side was the clicking one black pen, ballots papers are all the same with photos and black surface as your friend said

Correct surface was smooth like photo carbon paper exactly, i think now pieces of the puzzle are coming together

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He is probably dead!

This whole thread makes no sense. If the pen given to oppo voters were to have disappearing ink, hence making the X invisible after 15 mins, then the following questions need to be answered.

1) How do the polling agents know who it oppo voters and who is PAP voters? I mean the volunteers at the polling station, (most of whom are civil servants) must identify the pro and the oppo voters. How can they do that. Oppo voters in the company of stangers will act like they are pro PAP and then quietly vote Oppo.

2) You don't have to use the pen given to you by the polling agent to mark your ballot. I used my own pen. I don't like to touch pens, which have been handled by hundreds or thousands of people before me, many of which are filty people.

3) If the ink disappears, then it becomes a blank ballot paper, and is counted as a spoilt vote. If oppo party volunteers were at the counting, then they would have noticed many blank ballot papers in the ballot boxes. They would have raised this fact to their own party.

4)If the ink really did disappear, the PAP must still find a way to mark the blank ballots with an X in the PAP box. How did they do this without being notice by oppo invigilators?

In order for this theory to work, maybe 40% of the vote were PAP, 30% oppo, and 30% blank or spoilt votes. This would have been highly suspicious. but this is not the case, the PAP somehow found a way to convert the blanks into PAP votes without being noticed? Not likely.

Last edited:

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whole thread makes no sense. If the pen given to oppo voters were to have disappearing ink, hence making the X invisible after 15 mins, then the following questions need to be answered.

1) How do the polling agents know who it oppo voters and who is PAP voters? I mean the volunteers at the polling station, (most of whom are civil servants) must identify the pro and the oppo voters. How can they do that. Oppo voters in the company of stangers will act like they are pro PAP and then quietly vote Oppo.

2) You don't have to use the pen given to you by the polling agent to mark your ballot. I used my own pen. I don't like to touch pens, which have been handled by hundreds or thousands of people before me, many of which are filty people.

3) If the ink disappears, then it becomes a blank ballot paper, and is counted as a spoilt vote. If oppo party volunteers were at the counting, then they would have noticed many blank ballot papers in the ballot boxes. They would have raised this fact to their own party.

4)If the ink really did disappear, the PAP must still find a way to mark the blank ballots with an X in the PAP box. How did they do this without being notice by oppo invigilators?

In order for this theory to work, maybe 40% of the vote were PAP, 30% oppo, and 30% blank or spoilt votes. This would have been highly suspicious. but this is not the case, the PAP somehow found a way to convert the blanks into PAP votes without being noticed? Not likely.

The ballot paper could be clue. Plus the ink can disappear and the ballot paper can later appear pre-crossed for PAP. This is the purpose of the 100 ballot counts. It is to ensure that the ballot papers are showing the desired result and is also a delaying agent in this whole scheme perhaps. Only a certain percentage of the ballot papers need to be rigged, which makes it easier to execute.

Only the counting agents will be able to tell you if they see a larger percentage of double crosses on the ballot papers and hence spoilt votes if the cross are on different boxes. Double crosses on the same box is considered valid. The tell-tale sign for the counting agents will be if the two crosses on the same box are of different ink, likely from different pens, or one of the cross is produced by the ballot paper, after the voter's cross using the voting pen had disappeared.

Frankly, it is so easy to fraud as the technology is available. Google it and you will know how such frauds are done in other elections.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ballot paper could be clue. Plus the ink can disappear and the ballot paper can later appear pre-crossed for PAP. This is the purpose of the 100 ballot counts. It is to ensure that the ballot papers are showing the desired result and is also a delaying agent in this whole scheme perhaps. Only a certain percentage of the ballot papers need to be rigged, which makes it easier to execute.

Only the counting agents will be able to tell you if they see a larger percentage of double crosses on the ballot papers and hence spoilt votes if the cross are on different boxes. Double crosses on the same box is considered valid. The tell-tale sign for the counting agents will be if the two crosses on the same box are of different ink, likely from different pens, or one of the cross is produced by the ballot paper, after the voter's cross using the voting pen had disappeared.

Frankly, it is so easy to fraud as the technology is available. Google it and you will know how such frauds are done in other elections.

time to call in the FBI...................:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are serious allegations. Very serious. You are absolutely correct. Investigations needed. Best, world class tua kong investigators needed. And no problem here.

We have a Director Investigations in this forum who succeeded in tracking down the elusive scroobal. Using his same pattern, the truth of this matter can either be ascertained or disproved in days. No need a week.

Dir Investigation will comb all areas that requires deep analysis. He will be assisted by 2 Lead Detectives. Forensics experts from overseas will verify and endorse the summary of facts. Leongsam will bear the full costs involved.

Any others wishing to investigate, kindly forward your CV to DInvest stating major cases you investigated in the past. Also, applicants beed to have a certificate from the Home Team Academy - Basic Investigation Officer Course.

DInvest will be rewarded with 5 points upon conclusion of investigation. All Lead Detectives will get 2 points each. DInvest to submit report to scroobal before onward submission to Leongsam for him to decide if thete is a case for ELD to answer.

Please be on stand-by DInvest. Your expertise needed. You may consult Mark Yeo when in doubt but refrain from your usual pattern. Thank you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree PAP is Satanic. They are a curse ...leading sinkees to financial hell.