• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So what if paddlers are China-born?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOYAL Chinese vs TRAITOROUS Chinese

Chinese President Hu Jin Toa was watching the table tennis I think this is the only match he watch. That 's a threat to the China B team, b'cos the B team might not be able to walk out of the stadium if they win Gold!! ha ha my imagination!! The match was like China A team vs China B team!!! anyway congratulation to the B team for waking Sickapoor after 48 years waiting, waiting..& finally...it's a Silver!!!:biggrin: :p :p

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
the silver medal is a hollow victory cos we cheated..
its like asking your elder brother to do homework for u and showing off when u got a b+ instead of the usual d..
ask the canadians, koreans, americans if they think otherwise..

hearthard

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP can do something more on the annual average abortion of 13,000 babies, we can surely have our own local champions...

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my POV:

I would rather support local sportsmen over foreign-turned-citizen ones. The very fact is that we are trying to produce them (winners), not buy them (winners).

I would rather watch our sailors turn out last, than to celebrate our table tennis achievements. :smile: