• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So rare to have a falcon feeding right outside your office window

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I win, all those cults will be banned. People claiming virgin birth, ressurection, karma, burn papers to send to hell or heaven, hear voices from gods, virgins in heaven etc. in public will be sent to IMH. IMH will be expanded to Integrated Mental Hotel. And it won't be free, I'll charge their stupid families daily rates. But sorry, I won't be standing. :wink:

dude ..like that you better stand for the next election....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....save mankind from delusions ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course. Temples, mosques and churches will be "upgraded" to mental polyclinics.

confirm vote for you liao ....make them all stay under the same roof . no more my god is better then your god liao ...everyone got only one religion ..that is siao lang religion .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirm vote for you liao ....make them all stay under the same roof . no more my god is better then your god liao ...everyone got only one religion ..that is siao lang religion .

Exactly. Only mad people believe those stories and rubbish. They need mental care. Can use Medisave. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly. Only mad people believe those stories and rubbish. They need mental care. Can use Medisave. :wink:

instead of splashing them with holy waters....just a pill of prozac will do the job ...instant enlightenment ....

jw5

Loyal
How come drifter and kukubird disappear at the same time and come back at the same time? :o :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of splashing them with holy waters....just a pill of prozac will do the job ...instant enlightenment ....

Charge them in court is the cure if they persist. Prove in court, where's heaven and hell, how can burning papers send stuff to heaven and hell etc. Can't prove? Go to mental institution.