• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So rare to have a falcon feeding right outside your office window

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a Foreign Talon, tearing the entrails of a local tambi at Raffles Place...an omninous sign that, if you vote wronly...you 'piegeons' are not only a dwindling population, but an endangered species, plus even your crammed 'piegeon holes; will taken over by these Foreign TALONS!!

Beware...:rolleyes:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rare_opportunity_to_get_so_close_to_a_falcon_and_its_prey-thumbnail.jpg

"lunch time - join me?":biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful bird. Never knew they existed in SG.

It is a good sign that sightings of these rare birds take place. Yes, the Peregrine is a local bird, and so are many other raptors including the Osprey which I saw recently at Pasir Ris. I also saw three adolescent Hornbills in Changi - and these are rare even in Malaysia.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...thks..are you planning to vote this coming GE?
if you are overseas...which ward will you vote under?

bro...frankly speaking i never vote in my life and im going 40 soon . if got a chance to vote ..i will vote for any party except the whites ..maybe SDP or WP .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...kukubird is a fast learner.
ok...you start...i follow.

ok ons bro ....i already design our tangkee uniform liao ....ask bro golden dragon and bro KNNBCCB to collect the donations from those devotees ...by the way ,for the tangkee costume , what colour you want ? the yellow or the red ?

imagesCAS3UUPC.jpg

Last edited: