• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So rare to have a falcon feeding right outside your office window

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:
hahaha....knnbccb........u don't anyhow say hor.
have u ran out of ah nehs to shoot already?

Welcome back... Don't anyhow toolan again ok ?? :confused::rolleyes::o
No Ah Neh to shoot lately... sien... :o:(

ok ons bro ....i already design our tangkee uniform liao ....ask bro golden dragon and bro KNNBCCB to collect the donations from those devotees ...by the way ,for the tangkee costume , what colour you want ? the yellow or the red ?

imagesCAS3UUPC.jpg

So bro.. what shall we call our religion ? Birds ? Pray to birds ?

or pray to this bird ??? :eek::eek::biggrin:

kanamara-matsuri_4141.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:eek:

Welcome back... Don't anyhow toolan again ok ?? :confused::rolleyes::o
No Ah Neh to shoot lately... sien... :o:(

So bro.. what shall we call our religion ? Birds ? Pray to birds ?

or pray to this bird ??? :eek::eek::biggrin:

kanamara-matsuri_4141.jpg
...maybe we should call our religion " 天堂鸟 " ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder Ram and your Gugu both disappeared.

Me? No way man, me not party man. Ram if he stands and wins, prepare to see gunshops all around, and build more nuke shelters too.

oh..i forgot about ah ram into nukes and firearms .....better dont vote for him .

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder Ram and your Gugu both disappeared.

Me? No way man, me not party man. Ram if he stands and wins, prepare to see gunshops all around, and build more nuke shelters too.

Oi .... you no bluff bluff hor !!

I saw ah giam and triple t working their socks off this morning ...... and u 2 dissapeared !!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vote for him and you may suddenly see a Singapore nuke sub at Tokyo Bay. :eek:

bro , why not you stand for election ? i sure support you ...if you win hor ...can you ban all the religions in singapore ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , why not you stand for election ? i sure support you ...if you win hor ...can you ban all the religions in singapore ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If I win, all those cults will be banned. People claiming virgin birth, ressurection, karma, burn papers to send to hell or heaven, hear voices from gods, virgins in heaven etc. in public will be sent to IMH. IMH will be expanded to Integrated Mental Hotel. And it won't be free, I'll charge their stupid families daily rates. But sorry, I won't be standing. :wink: