• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Hor-LEE-Ber! Woodlands HDB Residents Drank Bloody Corpse Water from roof tank

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like someone staring down from the ceiling, footsteps or knocking from the top. :(

Those who bathed in the the corpse water better go thai temple for a bath, or go get holy water to clense.

if you dont believe in ghost ...theres no reaon for you to go for the holy bath .

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that bangala is a rooftop water tank cleaner ?

Cleaner with key...yes i read tat on papers 2day...but there is something really wrong with dis fella...he was caught attempting to steal frm 2 cars in cp and arrested in 2009...y town council cont to employed him?

HOI!!! PAP!!! our own yellow ribbon folks u treat em like dirt...FT crooks u happily employ!!! (*&^%$#@! :oIo::biggrin::p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whole sorry episode is fucking disgusting! My skin crawls just thinking about it. If a cleaner can just do this kind of thing, think of the things a terrorist can do! Why bother to blow up a MRT so troublesome. Just buy some detergent and pour into a watertank and wait for mass poisoning. Fucking town council do what fuck. PUB also do what. How come they have access to the water tank!

Yaacob! Come here!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cleaner with key...yes i read tat on papers 2day...but there is something really wrong with dis fella...he was caught attempting to steal frm 2 cars in cp and arrested in 2009...y town council cont to employed him?

HOI!!! PAP!!! our own yellow ribbon folks u treat em like dirt...FT crooks u happily employ!!! (*&^%$#@! :oIo::biggrin::p

the reson very simple ...FT yellow ribbon take their monthly peanuts pay and diam diam ..

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe, in Changi Prison these FT are taking jobs from our boys. he...he....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how many Bangladeshi worker pee in those water tanks to get back at their bosses in TC or Singaporeans.
Worse if they decide to take a dump
:eek: :eek: :eek: